Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2007, 11:30 AM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

A-Dub4President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Mike D'Antoni is a crackhead. Why the hell are you playing STAT 46 ******s? You never play somebody 46 ******s after they come off of microfacture surgery. Jumaine Jones and Jalen Rose can definitely play, I have absolutely no idea why we don't use our bench.

And Toronto fans should be happy that you guys have Colangelo. I really want him back in Phoenix. D'Antoni is a decent enough coach, but he needs help running the show.

EDIT: Why can't I say ******s?

Last edited by A-Dub4President : 03-01-2007 at 11:54 AM.
A-Dub4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran

rocco31fb hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

***.***s????

Thanks eaglez.fan
rocco31fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colangelo is pretty much a lock for exec of the year. THe raps are serious contenders in the east. And Andrea should get rookie of the year.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Colangelo is pretty much a lock for exec of the year. THe raps are serious contenders in the east. And Andrea should get rookie of the year.
No BROY is lock for ROY but Bargnani is really improving him and Garbajosa have been 1st team rookie performers, my sleeper prospect of the draft who I thought shoulda gone late round 1 Paul Milsap is also a 1st team performer this year.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
No BROY is lock for ROY but Bargnani is really improving him and Garbajosa have been 1st team rookie performers, my sleeper prospect of the draft who I thought shoulda gone late round 1 Paul Milsap is also a 1st team performer this year.
God do I wisht he Wiz took Millsap instead of Pecherov.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a question. I don't get to watch many Celtics' games where I live but I'm curious, why does Gerald Green play so little? They basically have no shot at the playoffs, he has a ton of potential and scores a lot for them. He dropped 21 in 20 ******s against the Knicks last night on 6-9 shooting, 4-6 from three. I'd figure with his potential and their basically lost season they'd want to give him a shot to really get some PT and develop. Does he play bad defense? Hopefully somebody can answer this for me, I'm very curious.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
God do I wisht he Wiz took Millsap instead of Pecherov.
I'm fine with Pecherov he showed some stuff in summer league although he's basically just a Songaila clone but more athletic and better rebounder. The depressing thing is that he went 1 pick before our 2nd rounder Vladamir Veremeenko. I mean wtf Veremeenko, he won't ever come to the U.S. and is a wasted pick. I was sure we woulda taken Leon Powe, or Guellermo Diaz, or JR Pinnock, or dangit I wanted Pops Mensa Bonsu, who btw is in the running for DLeague MVP and should get a real NBA contract soon.

Old 03-01-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Colangelo is GOD.

He understands the importance of a TRUE PURE PG.
He knows how to get the gems from Europe, while others simple guess.
He understands that it is a team game and you don't need an all-star studded line up.

Last edited by D-Unit : 03-01-2007 at 06:44 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran

rocco31fb hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He is also cute.

Thanks eaglez.fan
rocco31fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

What are everybody's thoughts on Yi Jianlian? From the limited things that I've seen, I really like his game. He's got skills all around and a ton of potential.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Dub4President View Post
What are everybody's thoughts on Yi Jianlian? From the limited things that I've seen, I really like his game. He's got skills all around and a ton of potential.
Yi has been on the map for a while and almost declared twice and coulda gone top 5 any of those years and still has an outside chance of top 5 this year. First off he is not 19 he's a liar and probably around 23 or 24 but that doesn't bother me. He is a fine player. Can block shots is a good enough rebounder and can get much better with weight gained. His shot is pretty and has pretty nice range especially for a 7 footer. Good mobility with unreal athleticism. Negatives though has a weak back to the basket game and will get dominated physically and may not be a great fit for PF a tweener like Andray Blatche. I'll do a lengthier write up on him on Monday as well as a few other foreign prospects.

Old 03-01-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Wesley's attempt at a layup is the greatest thing I've ever seen.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Colangelo is GOD.

He understands the importance of a TRUE PURE PG.
He knows how to get the gems from Europe, while others simple guess.
He understands that it is a team game and you don't need an all-star studded line up.
the raps went from the worst executive in the leage ( babcock) to definatly the best, and bargnani defintaly deserves ROY, considering he is a vital part of a contender
Old 03-01-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

LeBron choked bigtime.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Dub4President View Post
LeBron choked bigtime.
Two wide open looks; he's still got a ways to go as a player.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the raps went from the worst executive in the leage ( babcock) to definatly the best, and bargnani defintaly deserves ROY, considering he is a vital part of a contender

no.... Brandon Roy is the ROY. Hes ran away with it. I dont care if his team sucks its not his fault he has no talent around him.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Two wide open looks; he's still got a ways to go as a player.
Varejao is a beast though, he's going to command some cabbage during free agency.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Bargnani is missing the next two games for personal issues. ALso didnt brandon roy miss a lot of time
Old 03-02-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Bargnani is missing the next two games for personal issues. ALso didnt brandon roy miss a lot of time
Roy was out for some 2 months with a bum ankle. Roy is the ROY. No question. mark it down. Guaranteed. He's been heads and shoulders above every other rookie else this year.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
Roy was out for some 2 months with a bum ankle. Roy is the ROY. No question. mark it down. Guaranteed. He's been heads and shoulders above every other rookie else this year.
Defintely. Theres no other option IMO Roy should be the clear cut winner.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

I mean if he was out for two months, you have to consider andrea and maybe even morrison
Old 03-02-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
I mean if he was out for two months, you have to consider andrea and maybe even morrison
Andrea hasn't played well until lately. Morrison's shooting is abysmal. Just horrible. Sure you can consider them, but Roy has been great. Overall, this rookie class has been very disappointing this year.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
Andrea hasn't played well until lately. Morrison's shooting is abysmal. Just horrible. Sure you can consider them, but Roy has been great. Overall, this rookie class has been very disappointing this year.

Andrea has been the raps sixth man, for almost the whole year. And while the rookie class may have been dissapointing, there are two future allstars in the class(andrea and Roy
Old 03-02-2007, 01:44 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Andrea has been the raps sixth man, for almost the whole year. And while the rookie class may have been dissapointing, there are two future allstars in the class(andrea and Roy
There are more than just 2 future all stars. Look for Lamarcus to be an all-star one day. He is progressing quite well, and TT has a shot just because he can provide endless highlight material.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ha, Morrison shouldn't come close to ROY. He's a crappy shooter, a bad rebounder, and a horrific defender.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote