Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 09-12-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew we should've ran play action on that 4th and goal.....
Old 09-12-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really can't find one positive from the Vols today... Ugh...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I really can't find one positive from the Vols today... Ugh...
The defense played pretty well. But this game was almost pure 08 deja vu. Crompton could very well be the worst starting QB in Tennessee history. Tyler Bray can't get here soon enough.
Old 09-12-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
The defense played pretty well. But this game was almost pure 08 deja vu. Crompton could very well be the worst starting QB in Tennessee history. Tyler Bray can't get here soon enough.
Volnation has crashed... I'm not joking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBulletin Message
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
Did you see the UCLA players when they were leaving the stadium? Practically the entire team was taunting the fans by waving at them and skipping...

I didn't really like the defense. Got burned by screens all game, and didn't hold their gaps in the run game. But, the offense definitely cost us the game. The OL got abused, and Crompton is back to his old tricks (and making the same faces). Makes me wanna punt a baby.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-12-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Volnation has crashed... I'm not joking.

Did you see the UCLA players when they were leaving the stadium? Practically the entire team was taunting the fans by waving at them and skipping...

I didn't really like the defense. Got burned by screens all game, and didn't hold their gaps in the run game. But, the offense definitely cost us the game. The OL got abused, and Crompton is back to his old tricks (and making the same faces). Makes me wanna punt a baby.
Yeah, I have a few thoughts about the game and the rest of the season.......
1) We should probably go ahead and put Nick Stephens in and get him ready for the gauntlet of the 2010 season. No way in hell Crompton has enough confidence left after this game to lead us the rest of the season.
2) We abandoned the run for far too long in the second and third quarters.
3) We didn't do enough play-action passing. And the play-calling was waaaaaay too predictable by the second half.
4) Have we thrown it deep over the middle yet this season? And by deep I mean more than 12-15 yards.
5) We should probably go ahead and start some of our younger linebackers. Jerod Askew and Greg King would upgrade size and athleticism against the pass.
6) Our offensive line is garbage. The bad thing about it is, we don't really have any backups to turn to as we have zero depth as well.
7) We should have kept Tahj Boyd, regardless if he was hurt or not.
8) I hope this doesn't kill the roll we've been on recruiting wise.
9) We'll probably finish 6-6 this season.
10) Receivers need to get more physical and box out their defenders better.
Old 09-12-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Oh yes, how could I forget Volnation? This puts major **** in all of those homers faces. I couldn't believe the audacity of our "fans" over there who actually thought we would roll over UCLA by the likes of 3 scores and up. Now I definitely wanted revenge for last season and would have liked to have seen that, but I was a realist and recognized that we'd be lucky to just get a win. I can't stand all of the homers on that website and I can't wait until all of those idiots over there that thought we would beat Florida this season eat crow. Believing in your team is fine, but it got to the point where a lot of them were calling this a "season of destiny" and saying we'd go undefeated or 10-2 at worst. That's bad, but what is truly bad about that, was that anyone who tried to talk sense or maintain realism were name called and their "fanhood" was called into question. God that site pisses me off sometimes. I can't wait to laugh at all the idiots that start calling for Kiffin to be fired and all of that nonsense.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Couldn't have said it better myself. Volnation truly lives in their own little world. Same thing can happen at TitansCentral. One prominent poster says something, another agrees, and a thought starts snowballing until it just gets ridiculous.

I'll say it again: I love SWDC! If you say something stupid, there's always a guy to challenge it. Then it becomes you vs that guy. The other posters don't take sides and gang up on one guy. There's checks and balances here, which makes the community more realistic and insightful.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh I used to post on the board on titansonline.....Those guys were mad controll freaks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crompton is terrible, he very well may be a good practice QB but he blows in meaningful games. Nick Stephens isnt great either but I will take anyone over Crompton. BTW at least my Blue Raiders destroyed Memphis.....Sun Belt Champions BABY!!!!!1!!!!!!

Quote:
Old 09-12-2009, 10:52 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

BTW Crompton missed 2 easy TD passes and one that could have been atleast a long gain. I've heard of guys that can only read one side of the field but Crompton cant make it through his first progression.

Quote:
Old 09-12-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Crompton is terrible, he very well may be a good practice QB but he blows in meaningful games. Nick Stephens isnt great either but I will take anyone over Crompton. BTW at least my Blue Raiders destroyed Memphis.....Sun Belt Champions BABY!!!!!1!!!!!!
MTSU Baby!!! Did you go to the game?
Old 09-12-2009, 11:00 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ugh I used to post on the board on titansonline.....Those guys were mad controll freaks...
Lol, I have to be careful when I visit TC. I always get in arguments.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
MTSU Baby!!! Did you go to the game?
Yeah I went after the Tennessee game, Domination Station!!! It goes to show you that our team is as good a Dwight Dasher wants it to be.

Quote:
Old 09-13-2009, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fire Kiffin!!!!!!!!!! ZOMGzzzzzzzzzz

I swear I thought I was watching a replay of a game from last year. No protection from the offensive line, Crompton drops back, has time to quickly scan the field and then either forces a pass somewhere or takes off to gain an astounding two ******* yards. Running game was very average, and we can't win because that is our greatest strength on offense.

I thought the defense was solid, and they kept us in that game. The two stops before we got the ball back (and ultimately turned it over on downs) were very impressive.

We do have some players on both side of the ball. I think Teague and Nuke need to have the ball in their hands more, along with a healthy Gerald Jones. Teague didn't have any catches this week. That said, Florida is still going to eat our lunch. Crompton can't handle any pressure whatsoever and Florida is going to bring it every snap. That doesn't bode well for us. I was overly optimistic after the WKU game, and impressed with Crompton, but UCLA really showed us where we stand and that's no better than we were last year. It's a rebuilding year for us.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

4* DL Corey Miller, 4* DL Brandon Willis, and 4* ATH DeMarco Cobbs have all committed to the Vols.

Miller and Willis's pages have been updated to show the Vols, but Cobbs's citation is according to ESPN - Link.

Wowie wow wow...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:30 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
4* DL Corey Miller, 4* DL Brandon Willis, and 4* ATH DeMarco Cobbs have all committed to the Vols.

Miller and Willis's pages have been updated to show the Vols, but Cobbs's citation is according to ESPN - Link.

Wowie wow wow...
Wowzers! I knew we lead for Cobbs, but to get him and the other 2 at the same time, after this loss this weekend.... well, at least it softens the blow.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:33 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Wowzers! I knew we lead for Cobbs, but to get him and the other 2 at the same time, after this loss this weekend.... well, at least it softens the blow.
Definitely softens the blow. Vols are now ranked 3rd on Scout and 4th on Rivals. Great job by the coaching staff, and no doubt they'll bring in even more talent.

Also, on DeMarco Cobbs's facebook, he posted "Help is on the way Tennessee.." Thought that was cool. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

It's officially Lane Kiffin week on ESPN! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I don't care what that score was, the Vols and Lane Kiffin were a winner today.

Especially in recruiting. When Tebow, Hernandez, Riley Cooper, Carlos Dunlap, Brandon Spikes, Major Wright, Joe Haden, and whoever else declares for the Draft from Florida, who wins this game in Knoxville next season?

"We'll see them next year."

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I don't like to believe in moral victories, but with incrompetence at QB I guess I'll have to for at least one season until Tyler Bray gets here. A couple of other things I noticed.....
-Art Evans needs to be benched in favor of Vinson or a freshman because he was definitely the weak link in our secondary.
-Gerald Jones is probably our most overrated player. He shouldn't be starting. Any other of our WRs would have hopefully not just walked out of bounds on that one play like he did. His route running in the UCLA and UF games were atrocious.
- Montario Hardesty is a beast. Just think how crazy he'd be going if he had just a decent QB to take that 8th man out of the box, or if he had a better o-line.
- Our defense is pretty legit.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

MTSU won a great game today!!!! I hope we win a bowl game becuase my brother will get a ring!

Quote:
Old 09-19-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
MTSU won a great game today!!!! I hope we win a bowl game becuase my brother will get a ring!
Is your brother on the team?

I bet Maryland won't be scheduling us anymore.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:02 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Chattanooga won today too!

*high fives himself*

:D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I lol'd.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Link for the Vols/Ohio game: http://www.atdhe.net/8977/watch-ohio-vs-tennessee

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.