Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-18-2009, 09:12 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I challenge you to a duel. Ok.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Creed: Who's your OBGYN?

Oh and Andy, he's definitely not ***...Just frustrated. Haha

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just about to watch Its Always Sunny now. And for those interested, first 2 eps of Californication Season 3 hit the net last night. Not sure about the quality, but they are out there anyways. I know Brent watches it, but dunno about whoever else. PM me for info if you want it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I havent checked it out yet because, I'm freaking tired as hell....but, you can watch the first 18 minutes of flash forward for free. ABC released it today so, it's on a bunch of sites.

Here is one such site.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00027346.html

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha the season opener for Its Always Sunny was fantastic. I laughed so hard throughout the entire episode. So amazing. Cant wait for the rest of this season.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sunny was amazing. Fringe is pretty ridiculously good too, and has been since about halfway through the first season.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Sunny was amazing. Fringe is pretty ridiculously good too, and has been since about halfway through the first season.
I liked the Season 2 premiere episode too. It's gathered a huge following in a short time, & there are lots of imitator shows (Warehouse 13, Sanctuary) out there now without that following.

Note that Fox put Fringe up against the #1 primetime drama series CSI in the Thursday 9 PM slot, they're taking on the champ. CSI has gone downhill IMO without William Petersen, they've run out of plotlines & perversions for Bruckheimer to showcase.

Another Fox series, Bones, has run its course too, hackneyed scripts & bad acting. Emily Deschanel & David Borneaz are pretty people eye candy, but that carries it only so far.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael C Hall married Jennifer Carpenter? Man am I late but, it shocked me. haha. She's pretty annoying and now, I can never look at them the same considering she plays the sister. lol. eww.

Anyway, I'm going to buy season 2 online, pretty soon. It's only like $16 on walmart online.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-18-2009, 04:26 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Just about to watch Its Always Sunny now. And for those interested, first 2 eps of Californication Season 3 hit the net last night. Not sure about the quality, but they are out there anyways. I know Brent watches it, but dunno about whoever else. PM me for info if you want it.
Quality is quite good, looked better than the Always Sunny one I have. I didnt realize the 2nd episode leaked too, thats great news for tonight! But yes, I absolutely LOVE Californication. With a passion.

El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
I liked the Season 2 premiere episode too. It's gathered a huge following in a short time, & there are lots of imitator shows (Warehouse 13, Sanctuary) out there now without that following.
Well Sanctuary is older than Fringe is. So are shows like Supernatural. And Warehouse 13 is flat out better :) But anyways, they're all basically following an X-Files type formula, no one is imitating Fringe :)
Old 09-18-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched Fringe premiere on Hulu. such a cool show

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Michael C Hall married Jennifer Carpenter? Man am I late but, it shocked me. haha. She's pretty annoying and now, I can never look at them the same considering she plays the sister. lol. eww.
They aren't blood relation in the show, so it's kosher on the show as well.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
They aren't blood relation in the show, so it's kosher on the show as well.
eww. lol. (10)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-18-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community with a very solid start. Funny stuff. I'm just going to leave my homework with Slumdog Millionaire.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:34 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Quality is quite good, looked better than the Always Sunny one I have. I didnt realize the 2nd episode leaked too, thats great news for tonight! But yes, I absolutely LOVE Californication. With a passion.

I really wished the 2nd season hadnt turned out that way. Callum Keith Rennie is awesome and I wish he could of had a prologoned exposure instead of the way it worked out.
Quote:
Old 09-19-2009, 04:49 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I really wished the 2nd season hadnt turned out that way. Callum Keith Rennie is awesome and I wish he could of had a prologoned exposure instead of the way it worked out.
Leoben AND Lou Ashby. Callum is a bad ass.

Have you noticed a change in Hank this season though? I know his character has always been portrayed as sort of child like and immature, but man theyve really been hammering in that point these first two eps. I think they're over doing it and I hope this is a plot point leading to something.

Last edited by El Peefs????? : 09-19-2009 at 04:53 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Leoben AND Lou Ashby. Callum is a bad ass.

Have you noticed a change in Hank this season though? I know his character has always been portrayed as sort of child like and immature, but man theyve really been hammering in that point these first two eps. I think they're over doing it and I hope this is a plot point leading to something.
I dunno, I thought the first 2 episodes of season 3 were fantastic. Some of the best of the series. I think it really hammers home Hank's whole self destructive thing. Also, the thought of a man like that as a teacher is spectacular. I think hes really struggling without Karen, and thats kinda what they are trying to show, that she was the thing that kept him stable, and now that shes gone hes kinda imploding. I think eventually she will end up coming back and sorta straighten him out. Also, where was Madeline Zima for those eps?

Side note, the girl who plays Jackie, with the huge boobs, is Susan Sarandon's daughter.
Quote:
Old 09-19-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I dunno, I thought the first 2 episodes of season 3 were fantastic. Some of the best of the series. I think it really hammers home Hank's whole self destructive thing. Also, the thought of a man like that as a teacher is spectacular. I think hes really struggling without Karen, and thats kinda what they are trying to show, that she was the thing that kept him stable, and now that shes gone hes kinda imploding. I think eventually she will end up coming back and sorta straighten him out. Also, where was Madeline Zima for those eps?

Side note, the girl who plays Jackie, with the huge boobs, is Susan Sarandon's daughter.
She has quite nice boobs and is less annoying than Madeline Zima. If they make that switch, I wouldnt mind at all~
Old 09-19-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My mom called me today to give me her daily fill of nothingness that is going on back at home with her and my dad.

As she was going through home videos, she reminded me I taped over her favorite family Christmas with Eureka's Castle.... I miss that show. Nickelodeon anyone?

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Checking IMDB, its showing a 13th episode to Season 2 of True Blood entitled "Kill Bill." Anyone else heard anything about this?
Quote:
Old 09-19-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Checking IMDB, its showing a 13th episode to Season 2 of True Blood entitled "Kill Bill." Anyone else heard anything about this?
They could be doing what a lot of shows do now and split their seasons up. Does it have an air date next to it or a bunch of question marks? Season 2 could be 20 some episodes with the second batch of them coming out in the winter or spring.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
They could be doing what a lot of shows do now and split their seasons up. Does it have an air date next to it or a bunch of question marks? Season 2 could be 20 some episodes with the second batch of them coming out in the winter or spring.
It has the air date listed as September 22nd. So I am not sure at all what is going on.
Quote:
Old 09-19-2009, 07:10 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It has the air date listed as September 22nd. So I am not sure at all what is going on.
A tuesday? That doesnt make any sense.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It's a mistake.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-19-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sinbad & Rob Thomas LOL.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote