Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-02-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

So is he playing G or T?
Old 03-02-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

"Great pickup for Cleveland, but can he stay healthy?"

Sure. Hes missed 2 games in his 4 year career.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41 View Post
So is he playing G or T?
They said RT, i dont like it.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
"Great pickup for Cleveland, but can he stay healthy?"

Sure. Hes missed 2 games in his 4 year career.
He's going to Cleveland. Its jinxed thats what I mean.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Hail Browns
Rookie

Hail Browns hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
Great pickup for Cleveland, but can he stay healthy?

Good luck Browns Fans!
Are we lucky enough for him to stay healthy? I certainly hope so. And thanks for the luck, we will need it.
Hail Browns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Hail Browns
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41 View Post
So is he playing G or T?

He better be playing G, that's what I wanted him for.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
He's going to Cleveland. Its jinxed thats what I mean.
We all know, look at some of the earlier post in this thread.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Hail Browns
Rookie

Quote:
We all know, look at some of the earlier post in this thread.
I'm assuming you mean my getting angry? Yeah, maybe he will be healthy...
Old 03-02-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh by the way, i think bentley is done for his career, which sucks becasue if he was healthy we would have one of the top o-lines. and mr.peterson coulbe a 1000 yard back every year, and to a previous question, yes they do have enough for clements
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right tackle is more important than OG.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
oh by the way, i think bentley is done for his career, which sucks becasue if he was healthy we would have one of the top o-lines. and mr.peterson coulbe a 1000 yard back every year, and to a previous question, yes they do have enough for clements
Yes, but I think Clements is pretty much more than happy to go to San Fran.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's gonna play either LG or LT. He's not gonna play RT, that's a typo, ignore that
JoeMontainya
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post

he will be back next year, Savage said he plans on it, its just impossible to say for sure.
Hail Browns
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
While that may be the case, watching Andruzzi at G makes me sick.
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
True. But you can sign a mid level guy.. you mean to tell me you believe Steinbach was worth 48-49M to play RT?

Tons of LT's don't even make that much, and it's their natural position. I can see that much, but when the BEST gaurd is making less, and you sign a natural G, to play RT..

I understand he's going to replace Andruzzi, but thats a lot of money to pay a guy thats not the best at his position.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
myinnerself
Rookie

myinnerself hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I can't believe the ridiculous amounts of money being thrown around, it is RIDICULOUS.
myinnerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myinnerself View Post
I can't believe the ridiculous amounts of money being thrown around, it is RIDICULOUS.
I 100% agree with you.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I was pretty sure he'd be atleast tested as a Tackle, if it doens't work out he will be moved to guard.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Hail Browns
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by myinnerself View Post
Oh, you're quite right. The money flying all over the place is DISGUSTING. I'm glad we got him, but the price is insane.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
energizerbunny
Veteran

energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he's also 6'7 or 6'6 remember back when he was drafted many teams thought he projected very well as a LT? that is why the browns want him at tackle.
energizerbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

Whats the odds we sign Dielman to play LG now?
Old 03-02-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Browns want him at guard, but if he is gonna play tackle then they will move Kevin Shaffer to RT where he is a better fit and put Steinbach at LT.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Hail Browns
Rookie

Quote:
Whats the odds we sign Dielman to play LG now?

Do you even realize how much money would be locked up in our o-line if we did that? I'm not sure we'd want to pull that move.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail Browns View Post
Do you even realize how much money would be locked up in our o-line if we did that? I'm not sure we'd want to pull that move.
I completely understand, it was a thought.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that sucks. I love Eric Steinbach and he's so athletic and versatile the bengals are gonna miss him. We kept our elite bookend tackles and didnt have enough left over for him so i guess were better off anyway with some good young players in the wings. He'll be great for the Browns as long as he doesnt get hurt which is a distinct possibility.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote