Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-16-2009, 04:21 AM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I predict Iowa WR Trey Stross will have a pretty impressive Arizona game and Big Ten season
ToldLikeItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:57 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Craig Roh prediction fail!
Hah, ok you got me. I did predict Roh wouldn't see much time this year (although I thought he'd see the field in obvious passing situations). So I guess 4/6, although you could probably make the case that Mouton hasn't been as decent as his stats suggest, at which point I'd be sitting at 50/50.

I do have to say your Odoms pick isn't looking too good either right now Sniper.....................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I do have to say your Odoms pick isn't looking too good either right now Sniper.....................
He had two huge catches, including one with the defender draped all over him, on the GW drive. Also, watch Daryl Stonum's KR for a TD. Odoms straight up destroyed the first guy. He might be our best blocking WR.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:18 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He had two huge catches, including one with the defender draped all over him, on the GW drive. Also, watch Daryl Stonum's KR for a TD. Odoms straight up destroyed the first guy. He might be our best blocking WR.
I guess by breakout I'm thinking a guy has to have a decent statistical year, which is how I made my picks.

And the block by Odoms was wicked. I rewatched the game (have it DVR'd) and noticed the second time around. He absolutely blew the guy up.

Quote:

Old 09-16-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess by breakout I'm thinking a guy has to have a decent statistical year, which is how I made my picks.

And the block by Odoms was wicked. I rewatched the game (have it DVR'd) and noticed the second time around. He absolutely blew the guy up.
Well, Tate's done a great job of spreading the ball around, so no one has a ridiculous amount of catches (besides Hemingway's 5 in the first game). Odoms has done a great job of blocking (Stonum TD, Denard TD both came from big Odoms blocks). He'll have less receptions because of the emergence of Kelvin Grady, Kevin Koger and the outside WRs + a better QB, but I feel like he can be more explosive.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hawaii's WR Greg Salas is leading the NCAA in receiving yards after 2 games...mostly off YAC. Trust me... with our crappy crap crap QB, that is an accomplishment.

LB Blaze Soares is looking back in top shape after last year's medical redshirt.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Hawaii's WR Greg Salas is leading the NCAA in receiving yards after 2 games...mostly off YAC. Trust me... with our crappy crap crap QB, that is an accomplishment.

LB Blaze Soares is looking back in top shape after last year's medical redshirt.
Ho bah.. Blaze is back ah? I remember his pakanini days back in Castle high sku!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Snorlax1
Rookie

Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

edit:
oops. missed a page.
Snorlax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Tori Gurley on South Carolina, this giant kid, looks poised to break out soon. Long striding 6'5 freshman, all he does is get open. He doesnt have amazing hands yet but, he is always in a position to make a play. He's green but, he has some fantastic raw talent. I' actually expecting him to have his first huge game this week against lowly Florida Atlantic and we'll see where it goes from there. We have some exciting young WR talent.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Ahem...

Has now scored a TD three different ways in 16 games at UM. Also threw nice blocks on Tate's scrambling TD and the Carlos Brown screen TD.
Old 09-30-2009, 05:31 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Ahem...

Has now scored a TD three different ways in 16 games at UM. Also threw nice blocks on Tate's scrambling TD and the Carlos Brown screen TD.
I'm pretty sure he leads the team in receptions this year as well.

Quote:

Old 09-30-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
I'm pretty sure he leads the team in receptions this year as well.
He does. Eight guys have at least four catches. Not bad.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
Notre dame
1: Ethan Johnson DE
moved to DT, having an okay year but not very impressive at all, would call this a miss on my part
2: Armando Allen RB
Playing really really well, has gotten tougher, still versatile, averages 5.5 per attempt and that without going big to much
3: Kapron Lewis-Moore DE
Is getting there but its taking longer than i hoped/expected. He is however improving every game so he will go places but breakout is no way near accurate
4: Darrin Walls CB
disappointing
5: Brian Smith LB
more disappointing
comments in bold on my picks. 1 out of 5 is pathetic

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg McElroy. And no, I'm not just saying this in retrospect. >_>
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote