Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-01-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ballgame folks.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Sam Bradford will not play this week. OU is sticking with Landry Jones.
And they seem to be ok with that, lol.

But regardless, I wish McCoy would take the night off too, because that Defensive front scares me!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Landry Jones is a beast though, so the Canes better not sleep on him. I think Jones may even become a better prospect than Bradford in time... Jones has a cannon for an arm, something Bradford lacks.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Landry Jones is a beast though, so the Canes better not sleep on him. I think Jones may even become a better prospect than Bradford in time... Jones has a cannon for an arm, something Bradford lacks.
Although Landry Jones is good, he's yet to prove he can lead his team and make plays under pressure in a close game. I think if its close throughout, the game, I think that puts a battle-tested Canes team in an advantage.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Well this is Melvin ******' Bratton and Alonzo Highsmith, and this is your ******* wake-up call, muther****a. And at high noon, we'll see your sorry ass in the Orange Bowl and we're gonna kick your ******' ass."

In the background, Highsmith is screaming, "Yeah, son of a *****, kick your ass!"

"Okay, dude, okay," Bosworth finally answered after a few seconds of silence. "That's fine, but why y'all gotta wake me up so early?"

Bratton wanted to laugh, but instead screamed, "**** you," and slammed down the phone.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
"Well this is Melvin ******' Bratton and Alonzo Highsmith, and this is your ******* wake-up call, muther****a. And at high noon, we'll see your sorry ass in the Orange Bowl and we're gonna kick your ******' ass."

In the background, Highsmith is screaming, "Yeah, son of a *****, kick your ass!"

"Okay, dude, okay," Bosworth finally answered after a few seconds of silence. "That's fine, but why y'all gotta wake me up so early?"

Bratton wanted to laugh, but instead screamed, "**** you," and slammed down the phone.
Is this a true story??
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 10-03-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phil Collins & the U ftw.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 10-03-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The U up 14-10 right now keep it up we'll be right back into the top 10.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:32 PM    (permalink
osirus96
Rookie

osirus96 is a cocksman.osirus96 is a cocksman.osirus96 is a cocksman.osirus96 is a cocksman.

Huge win great game if it wasn't for that bs roughing the kicker penalty it wouldnt have been close. Big win canes
osirus96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:39 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osirus96 View Post
Huge win great game if it wasn't for that bs roughing the kicker penalty it wouldnt have been close. Big win canes
One of the most pathetic calls I've ever seen. Refs almost handed the game away.....just let the boys play.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
osirus96
Rookie

osirus96 is a cocksman.osirus96 is a cocksman.osirus96 is a cocksman.osirus96 is a cocksman.

From my tv Perspective I dont think he even touchef him herbie was even laughing at the call
Old 10-03-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Highlight of the game, Jason Fox driving Gerald McCoy 5 yards downfield on one of the big James runs. Amazing job by the OL against an amazing DL. James ran so hard, Jacory bounced back big, defense made a lot of big plays, Spence and Moncur were dominate, RAY RAY ARMSTRONG making plays. All while going against a great OU team and horrible refs. Great game.

3-1.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That right there was an amazing win. JJ looked as good as ever. The refs were trying to rape us so Im happy we got out of there with the win. I smell the BCS.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 10-03-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I figured OU was going to lose the game, they have looked terrible against teams not named Idaho State. Good game U

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
osirus96
Rookie

Ray Ray definately looked like a playmaker I hope he gets more playing time he looked better then Phillips he always seemed to be around the ball
Old 10-03-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

After all that was made of the schedule, 3-1 is very impressive.

Great win. The O and D Lines really stepped up and took over. I was glad to see J12 battle back after throwing the two picks. The front seven played great. They were just flying all over to the place making plays. I think they had 3 holding penalties on Allen Bailey alone. Offensively, for a team that has been very big-play oriented, I was very happy to see them be able to grind out a W by running the ball and using the short passing game.

And Ray Ray and VT. Damn they looked good tonight. Shotty the gif out Ray Ray blowing up Murray after the hurdle.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
GhostDeini
Rookie

GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini

Huge win !!!!! I was nervous as hell after J12's back to back int's. Big ups to Baby J, this is the best he's looked since freshman year. DL stepped up too, Allen Bailey and Marcus Robinson are our best defensive linemen. On the other hand does anybody know WTF happen to Big Boom ? He's playing like absolute sheet. 3 penlaties ????? Come on man ! Ray Ray Armstrong showed great tackling/hitting ability and nice instincts. Wanna see how he plays the ball in the air now.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:49 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want to thank Va Tech personally for giving us the wake-up call we needed to win this game. We came back down to Earth and got a nice win today. It wasn't pretty, but I'll take a win any way I can get it! :)

I <3 Ray Ray.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:59 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HOW BOUT THEM MOTHER ******* CANES????!?! Yes sir!

Players of the game, just got back:

Micanor Regis and the entire D line. Dominated them, so ******* impressive. Nothing I enjoy more than watching a D line dominate a game, and that's what they did. Regis, Forston, Joseph...wow we don't even need DBs with those guys. Gotta single out Micanor Regis though, he was collapsing the back field all game. Forston was dominate too.

Aldarius Johnson - Every single catch was a 1st down. Dude moves chains.

Ray Ray - It was only a few plays, but I don't care...Ray Ray has serious swag.

Javarris James - best game of his career? yes.

Brandon Harris - An amazing football player. Love this guy.

So pumped up.

Last edited by Hollywood : 10-04-2009 at 02:03 AM.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:06 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DA U: IS BACK ************

I missed most of the game, I saw both Jacory's picks but then I had to leave. Wasn't looking good at that point. But wooooooo!!!!! 3-1!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:10 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jacory Harris: "it's just U Swag, I'm not trying to be cocky or overconfident but it's just something we gotta bring back to this program."

Even in the post game interview he is Ice Cool.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:39 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

No problem thebow :). Pretty sure I said ballgame at the top of the page and the U didn't fail me. Ray Ray=the second coming of Sean Taylor. God rest.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 10-04-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

College Football........Look Out!

Old 10-04-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sick hit right there but he might want to be careful about going for the head like that.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote