Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-02-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
GSOT
Rookie

GSOT hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
**** you, New England, **** you.
Well said :)
GSOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Per Rotoworld they've agreed to terms with DE/LB Adalius Thomas.! NO!

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post

And the rich get richer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
I was just about to post saying I wont complain until I'm convinced it will happen. NOW I AM CONVINCED.

This is bad on so many levels:

A) I hate the Patriots
B) I wanted the Jets to sign him
C) We now have to play him twice a year
D) The Patriots have a better chancing of winning it all, again
Old 03-02-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Thomas update

The Patriots are scheduled to host linebacker Adalius Thomas at Gillette Stadium on Saturday, and assuming he passes a physical and there are no last-****** hitches, the sides should finalize a blockbuster deal that will make Thomas a Patriot, according to a source familiar with the negotiations.
Mike Reiss --BostonGLOBE

omg im loving this
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6 View Post
Mike Reiss --BostonGLOBE

omg im loving this
You've all had enough to love. You love your rings, your division titles, your record, your coach, your hot sexy QB, but cmon, you gotta spread the love in free agency. Signing him is just plain rude!!!!
Old 03-02-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw the Pats. That's what I say.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan3 View Post
You've all had enough to love. You love your rings, your division titles, your record, your coach, your hot sexy QB, but cmon, you gotta spread the love in free agency. Signing him is just plain rude!!!!
its not rude when were not going to pay him $80 million

7.5 a year for a player worth it..unlike Clements

BB kind of sucked up to him it seemed lol

-he let him address the AFC team in the Pro Bowl before and after game

-Thomas was very suprised by BB's attitude and he liked it
Old 03-02-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
49erfaithful
Veteran

49erfaithful hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninerfan View Post
noooooooooo say it isnt so
Hey, maybe we could get Joey Porter now
49erfaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
miamichamp_305
Rookie

miamichamp_305 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Patriots have now made themselves THE most hated team in all of sports!! This might just top off hating the Yanks, and that's near impossible.

You guys won 3 championships in 4 years, have won the division title every year for what seems to be an eternity. You have the 2nd best QB in the league, a good, if not great o-line, a good, young RB, a good D-Line, a good LB core, and a good secondary. All you need is maybe another RB, a WR for sure, and maybe a S, also, before this, an OLB.. You can knock down 2 of those in the 1st round. Why do you have to sign arguably the best guy in free agency to bolster your team and just make us hate you even more!!! Why?!?!

I pray Thomas bitches about his contract or fails his physical. I pray!!
Old 03-02-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really didn't expect this. But it's a great signing.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamichamp_305 View Post
Patriots have now made themselves THE most hated team in all of sports!! This might just top off hating the Yanks, and that's near impossible.

You guys won 3 championships in 4 years, have won the division title every year for what seems to be an eternity. You have the 2nd best QB in the league, a good, if not great o-line, a good, young RB, a good D-Line, a good LB core, and a good secondary. All you need is maybe another RB, a WR for sure, and maybe a S, also, before this, an OLB.. You can knock down 2 of those in the 1st round. Why do you have to sign arguably the best guy in free agency to bolster your team and just make us hate you even more!!! Why?!?!

I pray Thomas bitches about his contract or fails his physical. I pray!!
why dont you learn? "Patriots dont pay for players"
Old 03-02-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
miamichamp_305
Rookie

miamichamp_305 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Then what do you call this? I certainly don't see this as a small deal. If this does go down, you are going to apy him A LOT!
Old 03-02-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would without saying be agreat signing by the Pats but it is so unfair that the modern dynasty gets stronger while other teams sit out there with heaps of cash (49ers)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like it has been said before, the Patriots pay their players, they just know who to pay and who not to pay.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamichamp_305 View Post
Then what do you call this? I certainly don't see this as a small deal. If this does go down, you are going to apy him A LOT!
sarcasm..just repeating what everyone says
Old 03-02-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
I really didn't expect this. But it's a great signing.

Thank you Captain Obvious. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
It would without saying be agreat signing by the Pats but it is so unfair that the modern dynasty gets stronger while other teams sit out there with heaps of cash (49ers)
They just signed Nate Clements $80mil. C'mon now.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, it won't be long and their Name players will be retiring.. Rodney Harrison and Bruschi can't play forever..

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Well, it won't be long and their Name players will be retiring.. Rodney Harrison and Bruschi can't play forever..
Bruschi is a reason we needed an LB so bad..hes declined

we have young players still..Samuel..Seymour..Wilfork..Warren

offensivly we are young..the front line is all under 30 i believe.

games are won in the trenches. thats why Patriots have 3 first round DL who are signed long besides Warren who expires next year or in 2 i forget
Old 03-02-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
And the rich get richer...
Took the words right off of my keyboard.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
nyjets5125
Rookie

nyjets5125 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i just saw on espnnews that they reached a preliminary agreement
Old 03-02-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
San Franisco was a great and than good team for a long time, than they declined alot a few years ago. Its not a bad strategy to go cheap when your absolutly dreadful, no sense at all to sign older expensive FA if your no where near competiting for a couple of years. It does you no good to sign him and than finally be really good in a few years when he's declined.

You also have to consider that a when a none huge market becomes really bad their revenues decline alot.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan3 View Post
Can we have one conversation about Tom Brady without somebody mentioning something about his "sexiness".
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Can we have one conversation about Tom Brady without somebody mentioning something about his "sexiness".
Sure, Brett Favre was the NFL's 2006 Sexiest Man

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote