Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-28-2009, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
Saints 4 Lyfe, your Payton sig:
i just creamed my pants. i have to go clean up now. will rep after im cleaned up.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the two Josh Johnson sigs:

Shotty the first one!!
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sextastic. poz to be distributed

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone make me a Temple Football sig? Or AD moving one.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:03 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
i'll try it man

give me a name of a player from temple you want in the sig

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 09-29-2009 at 04:07 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
hope this works for ya bro:
Old 09-29-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

comments please

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:01 AM    (permalink
H.S.stud
Rookie

H.S.stud hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.H.S.stud hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

these are all so sick! is this something i could pick up fairly easy? im assuming you guys have been doing for quite a while and it shows, nice work

"When your team is winning, be ready to be tough, because winning can make you soft. On the other hand, when your team is losing, stick by them. Keep believing." -Bo Schembechler
H.S.stud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me a Greg Reid sig using the picture below? Just have Greg Reid Cornerback Florida State somewhere in the sig. Thank you and +rep

BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:55 AM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Can someone make me a Greg Reid sig using the picture below? Just have Greg Reid Cornerback Florida State somewhere in the sig. Thank you and +rep

since i made your 1st one why change anything..lol

if you want a different style let me know

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:10 AM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.S.stud View Post
these are all so sick! is this something i could pick up fairly easy? im assuming you guys have been doing for quite a while and it shows, nice work
It's pretty time consuming. Also, you need Adobe PS which is a pretty pricey program, although there are ways to get it free.

I haven't been making sigs for awhile now. It definitely takes time to get better and good at it. The newer sig makers here like BoneKrusher have improved tremendously from what I've seen in the past couple months.

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:46 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
since i made your 1st one why change anything..lol

if you want a different style let me know

Nope, that is SWEET. Thanks much.

I just need some help. I don't remember how to put it in my sig.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.

Can someone make me a C. J. Spiller sig with the text C. J. Spiller Clemson Running back?

I can give rep.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.
notacarolinafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

+rep to whoever can find me a good Earl Thomas picture for a sig.

Found one. If DJC, BoneKrusher or Pacific could make it for me it would be lovely. Kthx!

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/SlzDN...Ym/Earl+Thomas

Last edited by MetSox17 : 10-01-2009 at 04:02 PM.
MetSox17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
Can someone make me a C. J. Spiller sig with the text C. J. Spiller Clemson Running back?

I can give rep.
heres my attempt at your request:
Old 10-01-2009, 04:43 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post

Found one. If DJC, BoneKrusher or Pacific could make it for me it would be lovely. Kthx!

i'll post an attempt later tonight
Old 10-01-2009, 05:38 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vatech wants to make someone a sig, they may have to wait until next thursday, and it may be terrible, but I need to get back in the sigmaking game.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

i went kinda wild with different filter combos on this, if you think it sucks i understand.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 10-02-2009 at 03:12 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah that looks pretty weird lol. I like your sigs, stick to your bread and butter and i'll be cool with it.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah that looks pretty weird lol. I like your sigs, stick to your bread and butter and i'll be cool with it.

ya, just trying to make something different.

will attempt a V2/different style.:)
Old 10-01-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
typical BK style sig:

hope you dont mind i used a different pic for the main render. the one you posted wasnt cutable because of the other players in the frame.

i did use it in the Bg tho.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
typical BK style sig:

hope you dont mind i used a different pic for the main render. the one you posted wasnt cutable because of the other players in the frame.

i did use it in the Bg tho.
Sweeetttt BK, that's what i was hoping for. Love it.
Old 10-03-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
heres my attempt at your request:
Thanks BoneKrusher, I Love it!

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.
notacarolinafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 06:53 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
Thanks BoneKrusher, I Love it!
you're welcome man.
and cool.;)
Old 10-04-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I haz a Mcknight seeg?