Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-22-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Only if they're out of Spergeon Wynn jerseys right?

I saw a guy with a Skip Hicks Redskins jersey the other day and almost burst out laughing.
I saw a guy wearing a Jerry Rice Broncos jersey. I actually laughed.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Authentic Lawrence Taylor
Brandon Jacobs
Gibril Wilson Red Alternate (NYG) also got this signed at training camp
Brandon Marshall
LaDainian Tomlinson (Navy and Powder Blue)

I used to have a lot more, don't know where they went...Aaron Brooks (yes, aaron brooks), byron leftwich, had a couple vicks but i gave it to the dogs, Jessie Armstead

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:10 AM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

A.J. Hawk (Home AND Away jersey)
Dante Hall Chiefs jersey
Brett Favre (Home AND Away jersey)
Brett Favre ATL jersey throwback

I want to get an Aaron Rodgers jersey by the end of the year, and I have been thinking about a Matt Cassel jersey eventually.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Hutchinson Michigan
Reggie Bush USC
Calais Campbell Miami (Green)
Ted Hendricks Raiders
Tony Boselli Jags
John Randle Vikings (Doesn't fit any more)
Mike Alstott Tampa Bay (Also too small)

And I've had nothing but good experiences with buying jerseys on eBay. You can get authentic jerseys with the numbers sown on for so much cheaper than you could get it in the mall or at NFLshop.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:03 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jerseys I want:

Brandon Jacobs
Reggie Bush (USC)
DeSean Jackson

All stitched of course.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jericho Cotchery
Frank Gore
Santana Moss
Reggie Wayne
Andre Johnson
Adewale Ogunleye
Tyrone Moss(Miami Hurricanes)

Plan on getting a Kerry Rhodes and Ray Rice jersey

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady (blue)
Ty Law (red throwback - still worn proudly)

LT (white)
Chris Hovan (white - vikings)

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Supreme Ruler of all things QB

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:52 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just a little bump, I gain nothing from this monetarily whatsoever, I just bought two authentic jerseys from my friend who sells them for a retardedly cheap price (any sport), he gets them in bulk directly from the factory.. if you're interested, pm me, I won't post a link here or anything like that.. just trying to hook some people up with a ridiculous deal. It's legit and you're not in any legal fiasco by getting one.. if this isn't legal on the forums just message me and tell me to edit it

I love the new 9ers jerseys, they are so nicely designed. Nothing extra at all, which is my problem with the Vikings jerseys.

Last edited by djp : 10-04-2009 at 11:57 PM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:10 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a Vince Young authentic replica, home blue. I had a Steve McNair replica, but I don't know whatever happened to them.

I'm still unsure of what Titans jersey I want next. I was thinking of Kenny Britt, though Bulluck is the heart of this team. Depends on what happens with him this offseason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote