Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-05-2009, 12:14 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Must have been the same Big 12 crew that did VT Nebraska, terrible calls.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
No problem thebow :). Pretty sure I said ballgame at the top of the page and the U didn't fail me. Ray Ray=the second coming of Sean Taylor. God rest.
I hope so. Sean Taylor, RIP. Was my favorite 'Cane ever probably. And not because of the circumstances.

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
tolnaballa
Rookie

tolnaballa smells like sex panther.tolnaballa smells like sex panther.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recru...ory?id=4533170

Could this be our next big target. It on the front of the ESPN recruiting page saying 6-2 4 star Joshua Shaw wants us to start recruiting us. He is the tall corner we have been looking for, we just got to get on him.
tolnaballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip View Post
I hope so. Sean Taylor, RIP. Was my favorite 'Cane ever probably. And not because of the circumstances.
Yeah I really enjoyed watching Sean play for the Canes & it was just fate that my Skins nabbed him. I also really enjoyed Andre, McGahee, Sikes & Winslow. Can't forget about Dorsey either. He was such a baller.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ken Dorsey is still my favorite Cane ever, Tyrone Moss a dark horse for it

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dorsey is also my favorite ever but Winslow is a very close second.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:50 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Winslow. Swag.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyrone Moss was a beast as well. Kevin Everett & Sinorice Moss were some other favorites of mine too.

Old 10-05-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mine are Gore, Reed, Hendricks, Andre Johnson.. can't name a favorite player.. I just can't..
Old 10-05-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I had to pick one I think I'd take Sean Taylor. When I think of The U, the game in the rain against FSU is always one of the first things to come to mind because of him.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:24 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since this is a draft site, I feel I gotta bring this up - Did Gerald McCoy even play Saturday? Seriously, maybe he was injured and I just didn't hear about it...but if not how is this guy a top ten pick? Didn't make a peep all game and our interior offensive line completely dominated the Oklahoma D-line.

Also, sup with Trent Williams? Dude was getting burned all game by straight speed rushes with whoever lined up against him. If those two guys are top ten picks in the NFL draft we must have some serious talent coming thru the pipes again.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:25 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kind of starting to look like OU as a whole was overrated, but they hadn't given up **** on D until they played us

Old 10-06-2009, 04:29 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Kind of starting to look like OU as a whole was overrated, but they hadn't given up **** on D until they played us
haha damn... props to you for being a fellow insomniac like me and giving a response so quickly. Yea the defense is decent, I especially like the LBs but when you have two projected top ten picks you just kind of expect them to stand out (or in the case of Williams not look horrible) somewhat in big games.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:31 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

only 1:31 here, Beal and Lewis were both insane

Old 10-06-2009, 04:32 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
haha damn... props to you for being a fellow insomniac like me and giving a response so quickly. Yea the defense is decent, I especially like the LBs but when you have two projected top ten picks you just kind of expect them to stand out (or in the case of Williams not look horrible) somewhat in big games.
McCoy was double teamed all game.. Whipple wasn't about to let McCoy beat him.. watch the plays he wasn't double teamed (usually on 2nd down) -- he was good to very good.

Just because someone doesn't blow up tailbacks behind the LOS doesn't mean he isn't a stud.

Trent Williams on the other hand, he played terrible and lost his cool a few times out there. His stock took a dip for sure.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea McCoy made plays, on the 2nd interception he drilled Jacory which had some impact on the pass, and he had some other pressures but Jacory did a good job moving around. Whipple had a great game plan to get away from him on run plays. Trent Williams biggest problem was getting off the ball consistently, he's definitely had better games, as has McCoy.

Also,

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Falcon<3
Rookie

Falcon<3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I wouldn't worry too much about McCoy's draft status. The big ones that I'm watching for from the Canes are James, and his tailback buddy, I forget his name, but those guys are intriguing. I know James is living on a name, but that kid can seriously make some plays out there, he's a lot of fun to watch run. My big ? is when will the U put out that elite talent again, will it be this year, or will they all still return and come back to school making us wait 1 more draft class to really see that U-Swag impact the NFL.
Falcon<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Is his "buddy" Cooper?

Old 10-06-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Also,
That is amazing.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:00 PM    (permalink
tolnaballa
Rookie

tolnaballa smells like sex panther.tolnaballa smells like sex panther.

CB, Devont'a Davis commits today.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recru...eason%3d2 010
tolnaballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:57 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Old 10-08-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Geomar
Rookie

Geomar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Geomar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Dunkley is visiting this week along with his buddy Cane commit Buxton.

Graig Cooper makes opposing defenses look silly.
Geomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Dunkley and I-Mac would be the dream WR class.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
GhostDeini
Rookie

GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini

McCartney is a lock & so is ML Harris, Dunkley on the other hand will be suckered into thinking he is the next Percy Harvin. How that work out for Thompson & DeBose ? Anyway watching N.W. vs. Central on ESPN2 I am really impressed with Godfrey. Kid can make all the throws. Bridgewater is only a junior and a really good athlete that has time to become a dangerous QB.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDeini View Post
How that work out for Thompson & DeBose ?
Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a smidge early to judge DeBose, no? The kid hasn't even played a down because of injury.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote