Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-06-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.
Default Ipod Question?

Does anyone know how to delete certain music off of it if you don't have the files backed up and have the settings in iTunes set on manual sync? It's an Ipod Classic.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.
notacarolinafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if it's manual setting, you should be able to click on the ipod music library and delete stuff by right clicking or pressing delete
Old 10-06-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
if it's manual setting, you should be able to click on the ipod music library and delete stuff by right clicking or pressing delete
When I connect my ipod and click on the mini ipod on the left hand side of the screen and go to music nothing is there.

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Old 10-06-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So all your music is gone, is that what your saying?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
So all your music is gone, is that what your saying?
I don't have enough room on my computer for all of the files so I put songs on the ipod and then delete them off of the computer once their on my ipod. I have 390ish songs on the ipod but 0 on the computer. That's why I had to set it on manual sync.

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Old 10-06-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have this same problem. My iPod starting to get full and I need to delete some stuff off of it. I'm not sure how because I have music from 2-3 computers so I have it on manual sync so it doesn't just sync to the library on one computer.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I have this same problem. My iPod starting to get full and I need to delete some stuff off of it. I'm not sure how because I have music from 2-3 computers so I have it on manual sync so it doesn't just sync to the library on one computer.
TACKLE I kept searching and found this and it works!

Quote:
If all this didn't sort it out, here is another....

In itunes, you have an icon for the "Library" and - when the ipod is connected - one that matches the ipod.

If you are "manually" syncing songs to the ipod and want to delete one off the ipod, open up the view for the ipod, not the Library, find the song and delete it....
http://forums.macosxhints.com/archiv...p/t-49201.html

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4