Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-10-2009, 06:21 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
We'll see...I would love to see him actually given a chance. But really his speed isnt as bad as you think it is. And getting open, has never been a problem for him, either. But anyway, this game should be fun, imo. A little more Miles, a little more Hurd (hopefully), and maybe some Ogletree. I couldnt imagine us losing, even without Roy and Felix. If we lose...ummm, the season is pretty much over. bleh.
The voice of reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again....Ogletree has showed he wants to play more than anyone else. Let him play.

And as far as trading Felix to move up in the first round. That would be crazy. I am the biggest Felix support on here (save MOTH). And he has earned the name SOFT. But you cant give up on him yet. I cant remember such an electrifying playier, honestly. He is an explosion waiting to happen with the ball. You dont get that every year with the 22 pick in the draft. He can play at an NFL level. That has been shown. I think some people expect too much out of a first round draft pick. We have given a lot more time to players that havent shown as much as felix has. If you are going to let Shante Carver, Ebenezor Ekubon and Bobby Carpenter hang on for several years, you have to give Felix more time. He has shown a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just gets hurt. Maybe he can stay healthy. Maybe not. But at this point YOU DO NOT GIVE UP ON HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you trade this guy, he will make you pay. He can play. THe draft is not a science. It is a gamble. And you hit on this guy, he has just had some stumbling blocks.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:26 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And to prove my point, Darren McFadden has not out preformed Felix. It has been the other way around.

But if the Raiders were offering McFadden for nothing less than to trade up in this draft, every team in the league would do it. And everyone knows it. Trade down and get McFadden? A no-brainer.

Felix is a cowboy and should not be traded.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:23 AM    (permalink
ricowboy
Rookie

ricowboy is a cocksman.ricowboy is a cocksman.ricowboy is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
The voice of reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again....Ogletree has showed he wants to play more than anyone else. Let him play.

And as far as trading Felix to move up in the first round. That would be crazy. I am the biggest Felix support on here (save MOTH). And he has earned the name SOFT. But you cant give up on him yet. I cant remember such an electrifying playier, honestly. He is an explosion waiting to happen with the ball. You dont get that every year with the 22 pick in the draft. He can play at an NFL level. That has been shown. I think some people expect too much out of a first round draft pick. We have given a lot more time to players that havent shown as much as felix has. If you are going to let Shante Carver, Ebenezor Ekubon and Bobby Carpenter hang on for several years, you have to give Felix more time. He has shown a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just gets hurt. Maybe he can stay healthy. Maybe not. But at this point YOU DO NOT GIVE UP ON HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you trade this guy, he will make you pay. He can play. THe draft is not a science. It is a gamble. And you hit on this guy, he has just had some stumbling blocks.
I agree with you 100%......Since Jimmy and Bill have left this team appears to like to draft guys and sit them. Why????? Stupidest move ever......Your Veterans don't have to worry about competition because the young player never get a shot! Competition creates better players! Funny, both those coaches were no nonsense hardasses! We have coach cupcake! Remember the Washington game last season when Felix had 0 touches! Fantastic coaching on that one!
ricowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricowboy View Post
I agree with you 100%......Since Jimmy and Bill have left this team appears to like to draft guys and sit them. Why????? Stupidest move ever......Your Veterans don't have to worry about competition because the young player never get a shot! Competition creates better players! Funny, both those coaches were no nonsense hardasses! We have coach cupcake! Remember the Washington game last season when Felix had 0 touches! Fantastic coaching on that one!
But you don't seem to understand, we have 13 Pro Bowlers!!!!

We draft for back-ups and ST because we are sooooooo good. Our cuts get picked up in minutes.

Jerrah has provided the greatest talent ever. All he needs is a bus driver coach.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:44 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hurd actually is Roy's backup. So if Roy gets hurt in game, Sam is coming in. And obviously that wont stop Tony from going to him. He would be find there, opposite Crayton. It's something we're bound to see a lot of on Sunday anyway.

As for Austin, I'm excited for him too but, dont kid yourself. He is no where near the talent Antonio Bryant was.
1. Hurd is not RW and I don't care how many Cowboy coaches say he is. Not even close on the talent level. There is not one thing Hurd does better than Roy Williams except more consistent hands.

2. He is MORE talented than Antonio Bryant b/c he is simply faster and bigger. Again one mo time .... play him and give him 10 throws in a game.... let us see what happens.

The only thing preventing Austin from being a true 1 is confidence. Not saying he is Andre Johnson but he has as much talent as other guys we call #1 including TO.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miles Austin IS NOT more talented than Bryant. He's an athlete and nothing more to this point. Randal Williams was an athlete, where is he now? There have been a 1000 Miles Austin's out there that havent amounted to anything. Just because you're fast doesnt make you a great football player. I hope he puts it all together but, I wouldnt even call him a receiver yet. His routes still suck, his hands are off and on, and how well does he really know the playbook? He always seems to be messing up. (Also FYI, Randal was a better athlete and bigger than Austin)

Just curious were you the one that fell in love with Courtney Brown earlier because, he was such an "amazing" athlete? or was that someone else? If it was someone else, my bad. I didnt mean anything by it but, I was just curious.

Anyway, by your logic, anyone who is big and fast and gets targeted 10+ times a game is going to star. Atleast that's what I gather. Not the case, my friend.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-10-2009 at 12:52 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
Just curious were you the one that fell in love with Courtney Brown earlier because, he was such an "amazing" athlete? or was that someone else? If it was someone else, my bad. I didnt mean anything by it but, I was just curious.
For a seventh rounder, I like Brown but it is clear he is not a play maker and his tackling is suspect. But you know what..... so is Hamlin and I see no one comparing them.

All I say on Austin is friggin play him damn it and figure out if he is any good once and for all. Fact is Romo sucks balls. I have yet to see him hi Austin in stride on any route and to blame Austin for Bailey INT is bit much.

This is damn problem with this franchise with Jerrah -- they hold onto Vets way past their level of performance, people sit around making excuses for them, and as a consequence the young guys rot on the bench until they leave.

Last edited by herniateddisc : 10-10-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just really hope Roy going down turns into a blessing for Austin. But first Garrett has to call the right routes for him and Romo has to find him.

As for Antonio Bryant, the kid has great talent, but is not a good player. ...he's got one good year under his belt where he was the only WR worth a darn on his roster. Now this year, he's worthless, even if he's hurt.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
Well, now there are two of us. Finally someone has joined the dark side.

Plus, personally, I think we need to find out what Austin can do if he has chances. Frankly, I am disappointed Garrett has not really tried in 3 years to get this guy the ball -- even with TO out.

Austin is in a make or break year. Much like Antonio Bryant (less the attitude). You simply need to feed him the ball and see what happens. You might have a star -- you might have an UDFA.

But Hurd and Crayton are what they are. Nice Slot guys who can get first downs but don't rip off yardage. They are slow and have great hands. They have a place in the NFL but NEITHER IS A STARTER.

In addition, we already have TWO TE who can move the chains in a similar fashion to Hurd and Crayton. Witten is not a game breaker but is excellent getting big first downs. Bennett can do the same and is a little more dynamic than Witten athletically.

All good players but again ..... 4 Players with similar roles in the passing game. Austin brings home run speed. Williams can deliver catches in traffic and down the middle of the field. Fade routes. Hurd and/or Crayton are slots guys.

Find me another burner to can threaten safeties and open up routes for Witten/Bennett/Hurd/etc...
OH please. I love how you think you're always the first to say stuff and then love to give yourself credit for it.

Everybody and their damn dog has known Austin is the fastest receiver on the team (which is not saying much btw). He might run a low 4.4, but he's not a 4.3 guy. Maybe he is. I dunno. We all knew he had fantastic measurables the day we signed him as an UDFA. His problem in his career was route running most off all, and then inconsistent hands. He's developed as a player where he's not such a problem as he was as a rookie, but he's a 4th year player now. It's time for him to make his presence felt big time. He should be doing what Mike Sims-Walker is doing in JAX. The problem is opportunity and he's not getting it. We need it and I want to see it.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
OH please. I love how you think you're always the first to say stuff and then love to give yourself credit for it.

Everybody and their damn dog has known Austin is the fastest receiver on the team (which is not saying much btw). He might run a low 4.4, but he's not a 4.3 guy. Maybe he is. I dunno. We all knew he had fantastic measurables the day we signed him as an UDFA. His problem in his career was route running most off all, and then inconsistent hands. He's developed as a player where he's not such a problem as he was as a rookie, but he's a 4th year player now. It's time for him to make his presence felt big time. He should be doing what Mike Sims-Walker is doing in JAX. The problem is opportunity and he's not getting it. We need it and I want to see it.
Make no mistake, I said Austin had the talent to be a #1 in camp the beginning of his second season. That is over 24 months ago. The same camp everyone was sweating Hurd and TO having a bufu relationship. You want to argue it go ahead but facts are facts.

And on his speed??? He plays 4.4. Not like some WR who run 4.3 and play 4.9. So yes, I consider him a burner and certainly considering his size.

With that said, he need to prove it by making plays and getting some decent passes thrown his way.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Has everyone noticed what I said about our pass rush? Very boom or bust for some reason... super inconsistent.

It's like we either break in and get a sack/knockdown in under 3 seconds or we give the QB 4-6 seconds to make every read, roll out of the pocket, and connect with a wide open guy.

This seems to be especially true on 3rd down. I noticed Wade will usually only send 4 or 5 guys on 3rd. Maybe he doesn't trust the corners as much as he says? He needs to send 6 every now and then and try and get the guys off the field.

This defense lacks an impact DE that I believe is crucial for it to work. With that said, they can still be much better than they've looked rushing the passer. Wade can help that with scheme, he just needs to take more risks.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:32 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Make no mistake, I said Austin had the talent to be a #1 in camp the beginning of his second season. That is over 24 months ago. The same camp everyone was sweating Hurd and TO having a bufu relationship. You want to argue it go ahead but facts are facts.

And on his speed??? He plays 4.4. Not like some WR who run 4.3 and play 4.9. So yes, I consider him a burner and certainly considering his size.

With that said, he need to prove it by making plays and getting some decent passes thrown his way.
That's fine. I'm not riding his jock THAT much. I think he should be used more as our deep threat. Something that we have lacked in the first 4 games of the season. He doesn't even need to be a starter to get those opportunities. No way do I think he can be a legit #1 WR, so we're not on that same page. But I do want Garrett to utilize him better according to his strengths. It's like our players are developing but Garrett's not taking that into account or game planning around them. He's putting together his own made up game plans that aren't tailored around the strengths of our players. Players are developing as players... Garrett is not developing as a coach.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:33 PM    (permalink
ricowboy
Rookie

ricowboy is a cocksman.ricowboy is a cocksman.ricowboy is a cocksman.

Quote:
But you don't seem to understand, we have 13 Pro Bowlers!!!!

We draft for back-ups and ST because we are sooooooo good. Our cuts get picked up in minutes.

Jerrah has provided the greatest talent ever. All he needs is a bus driver coach.
Good point.....How many of those 13 starters really earned a pro bowl and how many just were voted in because they were previous pro bowlers. Also, why play the backups like other good teams do! We don't plain and simple! NE, Pitt, NYG and Colts all sub their draft choices in to the game to get experience. We let ours sit and watch on the sideline!
ricowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

This game is a comedy of errors. It's like watching the 3 stooges play football. At least we'll have a high draft pick as long as we don't trade it for an average WR again.
dpl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did we even practice this week?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Austin looks like a 1 to me. Two TD's dropped!!!

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:23 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

This game makes me think we need to use our first pick on or sign a WR in FA.
dpl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

That first half made me puke. We just might be as bad as people think. ha.

Clinging onto hope at this point.

False Start Flo reared his ugly head. ...and he's just playing bad overall. Hali is just owning him.

Demarcus has been so close... Damnit, it's frustrating. Hope he gets a sack today. He's working hard.

Nice to see them trying to run the ball the way they have. Funny how they fumbled it. It's like training camp for them. They are trying something new for the first time. lol. But I've liked the way they've stuck with it. Barber has a nice run behind a great block by Anderson.

Brooking is the man. NUFCED.

What's with Jenkins' injury?

Romo is getting pressured too much.

Is Columbo alright? He looked hobbled.

Right now, we're fortunate to be down only by a TD considering how sloppy of a game this has been.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brooking is pretty much all we got. :(

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-11-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
That first half made me puke. We just might be as bad as people think. ha.

Clinging onto hope at this point.

False Start Flo reared his ugly head. ...and he's just playing bad overall. Hali is just owning him.

Demarcus has been so close... Damnit, it's frustrating. Hope he gets a sack today. He's working hard.

Nice to see them trying to run the ball the way they have. Funny how they fumbled it. It's like training camp for them. They are trying something new for the first time. lol. But I've liked the way they've stuck with it. Barber has a nice run behind a great block by Anderson.

Brooking is the man. NUFCED.

What's with Jenkins' injury?

Romo is getting pressured too much.

Is Columbo alright? He looked hobbled.

Right now, we're fortunate to be down only by a TD considering how sloppy of a game this has been.
I'm not watching the game but from the play-by-play it seems that we're playing good on defense and very bad on offense. Is it right?

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
I'm not watching the game but from the play-by-play it seems that we're playing good on defense and very bad on offense. Is it right?
Pretty much. Both scoring drives by KC started in Cowboys territory thanks to turnovers.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

FIIIIIINALLY. Ware got his 1st SACK!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 10-11-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Pretty much. Both scoring drives by KC started in Cowboys territory thanks to turnovers.
Ok, thank you ;) I'm watching the Eagles, the only early game I can see today...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Nice delay on your own goal line. geez.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-11-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Romo knows that Crayton is only 6" tall right.