Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-23-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
He was once given a misdemeanor for being too perfect.
I was being accused of the same until they found out my foot size was 14. Apparently the cut off limit for perfect is size 12.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I was being accused of the same until they found out my foot size was 14. Apparently the cut off limit for perfect is size 12.
Women don't seem to mind my feet being larger than size 12.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
He was once given a misdemeanor for being too perfect.
I believe his case was actually a felony.
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Tebow is one of the most accomplished college football players of all time would be a better statement
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Pro prospect, this isn't even debatable. Locker, Locker, Locker.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard Tebow touched little boy wiener on a mission trip :s

and then he mutilated them. What a sick ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:06 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard Tebow decides when it rains or not.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdamal86 View Post
Tebow is one of the most accomplished college football players of all time would be a better statement

Nice sig. Muhahahaha...good job braveheart!
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:14 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder why Tavita Pritchard didn't get the praise Jake Locker is getting after his team beat USC?

Or Lyle Moevao

Or Dennis Dixon(I know he was getting Heisman hype, but he wasn't launched into the first round because of his performance.)

Or Patrick Cowan

Or Matt Moore

God, I hope Stanford wins this week and Jake Locker throws 15 interceptions. It would probably make me as happy as a win over Cal would this week.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Last edited by iworshipbender : 09-24-2009 at 04:21 AM.
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender View Post
I wonder why Tavita Pritchard didn't get the praise Jake Locker is getting after his team beat USC?

Or Lyle Moevao

Or Dennis Dixon(I know he was getting Heisman hype, but he wasn't launched into the first round because of his performance.)

Or Patrick Cowan

Or Matt Moore

God, I hope Stanford wins this week and Jake Locker throws 15 interceptions. It would probably make me as happy as a win over Cal would this week.
I think the hype has been draft related not what anyone accomplished in one game. Refresh my memory here, any of those guys you mentioned 6-3 230 with 4.4-4.5 speed and a cannon for an arm?
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:45 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Locker won't/doesn't run a sub 4.5, IMO. But he plays fast and is very mobile.
Any time under 4.7 is excellent for Locker and would not have any negative effect on his draft status at all, I believe.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:07 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender View Post

Or Lyle Moevao

Or Patrick Cowan

Or Matt Moore

None of those guys were on the NFL's radar as great potential players beforehand. Hell, Moore and Dixon were the only potential NFL players out of that bunch. Dennis Dixon did get hyped subsequently as a potential second round pick, but then got hurt. A lot of people liked Matt Moore the year Oregon State beat USC as well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Locker won't/doesn't run a sub 4.5, IMO. But he plays fast and is very mobile.
Any time under 4.7 is excellent for Locker and would not have any negative effect on his draft status at all, I believe.
You're preaching to the choir when you talk about inflated 40 times. I don't know where the "4.4 electronically timed 40" comes from because i'm not aware of the Huskies running 40s in the spring or fall and i doubt they'd have their QB running one anyways. Combine numbers are a lot more sober than anything fans or the so called experts can come up with so we'll see. Thing is with Jake or any other QB they arent going to go start training to run a good number on the track.

As long as he's fast enough to get away from SC linemen when the game is on the line he's quick enough for me.:)
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Sniper is somewhere lurking.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Even though i am a Florida and Tim Tebow fan it is Locker by a long shot. Tebow is a project and will need to work to become a decent nfl qb.
49ers1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:15 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
the numbers don't lie. neither do the heismans and championships.
Or my hips... ;-)

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote