Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-06-2009, 03:10 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, it wasn't all that bad, I wouldn't be bothered, but the way they protect QBs, if Vilma would have gently stroked Sanchez' head, he might have got tossed from the game.

Lol at this guy spinning it onto Vilma though ^ haha
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:20 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S T R I N G View Post
What was that you were saying about how great of a playoff QB Delhomme was? lulzzzz
Do you have anything to contribute to the thread? Basing a dude with a winning playoff record, or otherwise doesn't have much to do with the rest of the thread.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
S T R I N G
Rookie

S T R I N G is a cocksman.S T R I N G is a cocksman.S T R I N G is a cocksman.S T R I N G is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Do you have anything to contribute to the thread? Basing a dude with a winning playoff record, or otherwise doesn't have much to do with the rest of the thread.
Yup I contributed the fact that your analogy made no sense as well as the fact that you consistently make outlandish claims about the Panthers which are also consistently proven wrong.
S T R I N G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yup I contributed the fact that your analogy made no sense as well as the fact that you consistently make outlandish claims about the Panthers which are also consistently proven wrong.
actually his analogy was pretty good. why dont you try to explain why it is wrong than taking cheap shots?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:40 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stupid desperation move for a rookie quarterback.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im surprised there still hasnt been a fine issued

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkEye30 View Post
That's because there wasn't anything wrong with what he did.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
S T R I N G
Rookie

S T R I N G is a cocksman.S T R I N G is a cocksman.S T R I N G is a cocksman.S T R I N G is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
actually his analogy was pretty good. why dont you try to explain why it is wrong than taking cheap shots?
A trainer is not an athlete. They're a coach. If Rex Ryan ran on the field and cut Vilma's knees, it might make sense. He didn't though. Another player did.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:49 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A trainer is not an athlete. They're a coach. If Rex Ryan ran on the field and cut Vilma's knees, it might make sense. He didn't though. Another player did.
I'll explain this clearly since your response is lacking some intelligent thought.

Sanchez is in a constantly vulnerable position, a linebacker is always attacking and spends most of their time on the attack or dishing out punishment.

If you're constantly vulnerable and open to being hit cheaply, you shouldn't be taking cheap shots at people who're always in position to harm you.

Perhaps you'd prefer people in glass houses never throwing rocks?

Oh and proven wrong? Jake Delhomme has had 2 bad playoff games in his career. His QB rating in the post season is 83.3 Peyton Manning's is 84.2. So he's not exactly in the bottom tier once the season ends...

Proven wrong again and again? I've made one bad call in over 3 years of being on these boards, you've been here since August? Again and again? What the hell is that crap? Grow up and learn to debate and discuss.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:42 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a tool....

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:45 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I could definitely see him taking some shots after that. I thought to myself when I saw it: "What the hell is that fool doing?" He needs to be fined and I hope Vilma's friends around the league take notice.
Good thing for Sanchez, Vilma doesn't come from a school where all the NFL alums stick together like a brotherhood.... oh. He's done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
S T R I N G
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I'll explain this clearly since your response is lacking some intelligent thought.

Sanchez is in a constantly vulnerable position, a linebacker is always attacking and spends most of their time on the attack or dishing out punishment.

If you're constantly vulnerable and open to being hit cheaply, you shouldn't be taking cheap shots at people who're always in position to harm you.

Perhaps you'd prefer people in glass houses never throwing rocks?

Oh and proven wrong? Jake Delhomme has had 2 bad playoff games in his career. His QB rating in the post season is 83.3 Peyton Manning's is 84.2. So he's not exactly in the bottom tier once the season ends...

Proven wrong again and again? I've made one bad call in over 3 years of being on these boards, you've been here since August? Again and again? What the hell is that crap? Grow up and learn to debate and discuss.
LOL he doesn't done ANYTHING in the playoffs since 2005. He's old. He's done. That's been obvious for years.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkEye30 View Post
I believe he was fined 5k for it. Vilma also noted that Sanchez called him to apologize, which he should have done so glad he did it. I think Vilma still sounded frustrated about it as he should be, but it seems like he appreciated Sanchez acknowledging he made a mistake. Hopefully Sanchez learns about it, I think we all really don't want anybody to get hurt and it would be unfortunate for him to injure somebody after a pick doing something dangerous like that.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:53 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to put it simple, it was a bad hit, if he didnt want to get himself hurt he should have made a similar hit but waist-high but that is more theoretical. That being said sanchez did an apology and was fined accordingly and since no injury resulted imo that is the end of the story

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote