Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 10-05-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default I'm ready to eat crow

At the begining of the season I had the Broncos pegged as a lock for a top five pick. Losing a franchise QB an expected move to the 3-4 without a NT all these things seemed to look dim. Now they are 4-0 beating a bunch of lame teams then the Dallas Cowboys. Honestly I though 2-2 preseason. Now it is almost completely ruled out unless they completely **** the rest of the season. I now am ready to dine on the nasty taste of crow.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We appreciate other teams supporters admitting they were wrong. Now if only we could get our own supporters to do it (anyone seen Jimmy lately)?
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still going to reserve buying this team until after the 4 game stretch coming up. It's a little late, I know, but I will admit they've surpassed my expectation thus far.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dunno how well they will finish the season, but I didn't think they would win 4 all year. Pass me some of that there crow.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:29 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

suckers, i said it all off season that they would win the division, was no possible way their defense could be any worse than last year

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fightin' Josh McDaniels > Fightin' Jeff Fishas.

Until...

Then it'll be Fightin' Josh McDaniels > Fightin' VYisaGods and Fish Staches...but not by much! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to admit I'm pretty shocked as well I thought their O would be fine but the D I didn't see coming at all.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:52 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
We appreciate other teams supporters admitting they were wrong. Now if only we could get our own supporters to do it (anyone seen Jimmy lately)?
I'm still not convinced. I was wrong about us winning 3 games (I can't even remember how many wins i predicted, I think I was in the 4-5 neighborhood) Obviously, I think were better than 3-13 now, but i dont think were anything more than a 9-7 team. Were 1-0 against non flop teams where we don't win on a miracle play. 4-0 is 4-0, and we have that much better of a chance of making the playoffs, but I am still used to the Shanahan era. I am used to Denver Broncos teams that start off strong and fade. So, we'll see. This all just feels like deja vu of a few years ago where we had an amazing defense thru the first few weeks. Just being "pessimistic" to avoid a let down. All to familiar. Still, go Broncos.

Last edited by Jimmy : 10-11-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
I'm still not convinced. I was wrong about us winning 3 games (I can't even remember how many wins i predicted, I think I was in the 4-5 neighborhood) Obviously, I think were better than 3-13 now, but i dont think were anything more than a 9-7 team. Were 1-0 against non flop teams where we don't win on a miracle play. 4-0 is 4-0, and we have that much better of a chance of making the playoffs, but I am still used to the Shanahan era. I am used to Denver Broncos teams that start off strong and fade. So, we'll see. This all just feels like deja vu of a few years ago where we had an amazing defense thru the first few weeks. Just being pessimistic to avoid a let down. All to familiar. Still, go Broncos.
I know how you feel. Orton even looks like Plummer, what with the facial hair and all. And the left handed interceptions. This would be ******* freaky, if we had a backup that was like Jay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
I know how you feel. Orton even looks like Plummer, what with the facial hair and all. And the left handed interceptions. This would be ******* freaky, if we had a backup that was like Jay.
If anyone was wondering why I was so "pessimistic" (realistic), it's because of games like this. Just saying.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

crow tastes good
Old 10-11-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pass some more over here, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
jnew76
Pro Bowler

jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have always been on McDaniels side as far as the Cutler situation went. Cutler put himself before the team, and that just doesn't fly in the Belichick/McDaniels or even the Parcells philosophy. These are proven winning philosophies in the NFL. I thought the Broncos would be around 8-8. I did not give McDaniels near the credit it look likes he deserves. The Wild Horses package was incredibly efficient today. Orton makes good decisions and has protected the ball. Nolan has implemented his system seamlessly and the personnel has taken to it faster than I thought possible. Lastly, I thought Brandon Marshall was going to maneuver his way out of Denver, and now he is only on his way to a huge payday. McDaniels resolve and belief in himself through offseason adversity seems to have been adopted by this team every Sunday. Very impressive... and congrats to you Broncos fans.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who would have guessed orton would lead a 98 yard 4th quarter touchdown drive to help send it into overtime? i sure as hell would not have expected it. congrats on 5-0.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just give me the crow raw.

Hell, I'll just bend over, and you can force "feed" me the crow.

I was wrong Josh McDaniels, I was wrong.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never hated McDaniels but I did think he was a huge idiot and the Broncos would suck the big one.....*sigh*.....I would like a deep fried Crow drumstick

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote