Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-03-2007, 12:50 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Default Garcia agrees with tampa bay

just saw it on espn news breaking news ticker. Smart move by jeff, who would want to go to oakland when they haven't fixed that line yet.

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i take that back i did find a link http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2786694

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

it's being reported he didnt want to go to oakland because he didnt like the possibility of the team drafting a first round qb.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
bills_red
Veteran

bills_red needs more cowbell.

Just heard it on WGR550
bills_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
raidersfanxxx
Rookie

raidersfanxxx hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

we dodged a bullet on that one. hes demanding way to much for being a little under 87 years old. he wont last the whole season.

sig by Eaglez.Fan
raidersfanxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great move by the Bucs, IMO
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 01:05 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

he better start i say forget simms
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
just saw it on espn news breaking news ticker. Smart move by jeff, who would want to go to oakland when they haven't fixed that line yet.
Yah b/c Tampa is SOOOO much better than Oakland. I don't blame him for not wanting to come to Oakland but I'm surprised he signed with a bottom end team.

BTW - Are there any decent teams even looking for a QB this year?

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 01:46 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wat about bruce gradkowski? wats his future?

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 01:48 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

wow look at his wife

Old 03-03-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
aheineken
Veteran

aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
wow look at his wife

Wow. To me, Garcia always came across as not being into women. I guess I was wrong.
Southern Miss Golden Eagles
aheineken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will miss him, but I'm glad he went to the Bucs anf not the Raiders. Do I need to explain why. And one more thing, to quote Borat, "Nice!"

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Booger
Veteran

Booger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidersfanxxx View Post
we dodged a bullet on that one. hes demanding way to much for being a little under 87 years old. he wont last the whole season.
It sounds like a two year deal worth $5 million in base salary. If he doesnt reach any incentives (doesnt start), he becomes a well paid back-up.

Not too expensive if you ask me.
Old 03-03-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by aheineken View Post
Wow. To me, Garcia always came across as not being into women. I guess I was wrong.
haha thats just funny
Old 03-03-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
wow look at his wife

The things money can buy.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks_perfection View Post
The things money can buy.
the things i'd do to her
Old 03-03-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that the Bucs made some pretty dumb moves by signing Garcia and trading for Plummer because I'm pretty sure they just resigned Simms. Why would any team need that many QB's of starter quality?
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
wow look at his wife

Yeah, that's Carmela DeCesare, playboy playmate.

And it's a good signing by the Bucs, but again, that organization continues to get older and not younger.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Booger
Veteran

Booger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
I think that the Bucs made some pretty dumb moves by signing Garcia and trading for Plummer because I'm pretty sure they just resigned Simms. Why would any team need that many QB's of starter quality?
Plummer will not play as a Buc, he has even handed in his retirement papers (as per espnews). He was insurance in case they couldnt sign Garcia.

If Plummer retires, he costs the Bucs nothing. If he wants to play, look for TB to trade him.

Having Garcia and Simms battle it out makes perfect sense.
Old 03-03-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
wow look at his wife

Well if it helps, she has the personality of a doorknob.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think if Jeff gets the starting nod he'll really help get michael Clayton back on track b/c Clayton is more a physical receiver and Garcia can't throw the deep ball to a speed receiver

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Stoopid512

Imagine Garcia/Plummer throwing the ball to Calvin Johnson...ugh. We get to see that twice a year on the Saints D. Great...