Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 03-03-2007, 01:00 AM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Thoughts on our schedule for next season?

Home:

Dallas
Philadelphia
Washington
Green Bay
Minnesota
San Francisco
New England
N.Y. Jets

Dallas
Philadelphia
Washington
Chicago
Detroit
Atlanta
Buffalo
Miami

Detriot and Minnesota are pretty gimme's which is nice after last year.

We should win 4 or 5 out of our 7 games against Atlanta, Buffalo, Miami, San Fran, Green Bay, and Washington twice

Likely split vs Philly and Dallas.

about 50% chance of beating the Jets.

Just to be conservative, I will say we lose to both NE and Chicago although beating one of em wouldnt shock me.

I think considering the schedule, absolute worst we can do is 8-8. 10-6 is what I would predict right now.

Although you never know. Eli might go down week 3 and we would be screwed.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won't make anything a gimmie until after the pre-season, once rosters are set

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 11:05 AM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ah i think 10-6 is a big stretch truthfully- id 8-8 with best shot 9-7
we are not that good of a team we have to face it and we can only get worse with tiki gone plus our defense is in shambles right (predraft) 10-6 would b too much

San Fran is going to b a good team and we will probably lose to them
Beating either the pats or bears @ this point is ridiculous to say imo
Green Bay is not a gimme @ all nor is atlanta nor buffalo

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

10-6 seems about right.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No games are gimmies in the NFL.. Remember all the falcons-Vickless games we lost, or Lions game couple seasons ago? How about the Bears game where we choked? Titans game last year? No games are gimmies!!!! Yes on paper it may seem, but if anything, giants should be aware, that every game concerning us is a grind.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the Saints were a gimme coming into this year, not so much
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
I thought the Saints were a gimme coming into this year, not so much
I knew they wouldnt be. They really did a damn good job in this offseason and draft. Giants fans should be the most humble of them all because of he damn choke jobs we have pulled in our recent history. No games ever should be considered gimmies when it comes to our team. Hell, even wins, are eeked out where we need to hold on to the lead, ie skins game, last year.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

hahaha

How can we make predictions when we have NO IDEA how all of the rosters are going to shape out. I mean, at least wait until after the draft.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote