Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 10-16-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bye Gaines

He is gone. The 4th overall pick is gone from the team within 3 years.

Good or bad thing?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We got good value for him, but I am still not sure if giving up on him so soon was the right call.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
We got good value for him, but I am still not sure if giving up on him so soon was the right call.
That's the thing. Considering he was such a high pick makes this trade really hard to actually go through with.

I guess we wait a year an re-evaluate the decision. If he continues to suck then its a major coup for us.

Does this mean Stylez is our new starter?!?

Old 10-16-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No this is not a good thing. I have a bad feeling the same fate awaits Vernon Gholston.

Why is it any time I think someone is the next John Abraham, they bust? :(

Last edited by Crickett : 10-16-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Captain Fear
Rookie

Captain Fear hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Is this NFL karma for stealing Simion Rice from the Cardinals? Hmmm...I wonder if he is still available:)

Seriously though, this sucks. Now I have to throw my jersey in the trash and there's no one on the team worth replacing it with. Well maybe Ruud, but I don't trust this GM/coaching staff not to screw that one up as well.
Captain Fear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Fear View Post
Is this NFL karma for stealing Simion Rice from the Cardinals? Hmmm...I wonder if he is still available:)

Seriously though, this sucks. Now I have to throw my jersey in the trash and there's no one on the team worth replacing it with. Well maybe Ruud, but I don't trust this GM/coaching staff not to screw that one up as well.
We'll take Rudd too if you dont want him.... :D

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
We'll take Rudd too if you dont want him.... :D
Maybe if you could spell it right.

Old 10-16-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a great trade, we get a second rounder. He gets a new team to make an impact on. Who cares how well he does for chi town, he wasn't playing well for us. I love the fact that we moved on. So many GM's don't move a guy because he WAS a top five pick. Well guess what he wasn't playing like one, hell he wasn't playing like a second rounder. We got something back for him when most teams have to cut a guy like that. This whole roster will be turned over. It's kind of funny, most of us were happy when we let Gurden go. Me as well... It just shows you how good of a HC he is. He won 18 games over the last two years with this team.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but arguably the best offensive and defensive players in the league were taken after Adams (Peterson/Willis) who wouldn't love to have one of them on their team

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOVE the move.

Raheem said "if Adams doesn't get double-digit sacks we got the wrong guy". Gaines had 10 tackles and 1 sack so far.

His athletic ability is second to only the DeMarcus Ware's of the league. There's no reason for him not to get consistent pressure and at least 10 sacks. It looks especially bad when he gets outperformed by Wilkerson and White.

He's already 26 and in his 3rd year. A 2nd round pick is a steal for a guy like that. I'd rather take my chances with George Selvie TBH. Selvie has a great motor and underrated strength and run stopping ability. Brandon Graham is also a beast and he's very versatile.

Chalk it up as another horrible Gruden/Allen pick and move one. Adams could very well blossom in Chicago, but it doesn't change the fact that he had his opportunities here and failed to live up to expectations. The light (his pass rush skills) was never gonna switch on.

With proper management and scouting we could set ourselves up well in this draft. WR, CB & DL in the first 3 rounds.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The guy was definitely a bust and we would have released him in a couple seasons and got nothing in return.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote