Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-17-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I find it hard to believe it was some thing that bad since he would have got more then fired but in the world of wrestling who knows?
Old 10-17-2009, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's just a rumor that I like to make fun of so I refuse to believe it's not true.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I doubt it's that... seeing as how Slaughter has been back for a while now. Savage just seems like a guy Vince has no desire to bring back at all. Him and the Ultimate Warrior.
Vince brought the Ultimate Warrior back in the mid 90's and already saw what a debacle it was.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Comes out Monday can't wait.

Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's just a rumor that I like to masturbate to so I refuse to believe it's not true.
Oh, you dirty dirty boy!
Old 10-18-2009, 08:06 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bound For Glory is here, lets talk it up people! lol
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amazing Red wins Ultimate X, match was sick.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notacarolinafan View Post
Snoop Dogg to host Raw next week!:)
Tomorrow night, Don't forget my people!:)

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.
notacarolinafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:09 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very good ppv. Some of it was weighed down by me thinking I might have seen daniels DIE in the opening match... but everything was good. A few rough spots like the ref botched pin and that mic not working somewhat hurt it. But not by much, imo.

Seemed AJ was prepped for a 450 to end the match, but sorta slipped and went for the normal splash.

Glad Stinger got to close out the PPV. Good stuff.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Ultimate X: ***1/2 (Crazy spots, I thought Daniels died)
Knockout's Tag Title: ** (Short, but decent match)
Legends Title: ** 1/4 (Surprise at the end with EY winning)
Tag Title Match: *** (Clusterfuck, but fun clusterfuck. Looks like Booker is done with TNA, but man, Scotty Steiner looked good. Also, Beer Money suplex off the ladder was cool)
Knockout's Title: **1/4 (Decent, and looks to lead to the Kong/Saeed breakup, hopefully to reveal her as Flash)
TNA v. MMA: **1/2 (MMA is better than TNA, wee!)
Monster's Ball: ** (Very disappointed with this, overbooked and sloppy. Really hoped for something better out of Foley and Abyss)
Morgan v. Angle: ***1/2 (Really good match, pissed Angle won with the Victory Roll, though)
Sting v. AJ: ** 3/4 (Told a pretty good story and the right man won, even if the ending was a bit botched)
Old 10-18-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ultimate X ***1/2 (Agreed, the Daniels thing had me freaked, plus, no Pope :( )
Knockouts Tag Title ** (TBP cant really put on a great match, so it being short didnt bother me)
Legends Title **3/4 (Loved the story of this match, Hernandez looked good and EY stole the belt!)
Tag Title Match **** (Thought this was awesome, lots of good stuff here, including Booker getting written off!)
KO Title *** (Really liked this match, the Tara thing was weird, but it was a real good womens match all around)
Joe/Lashley *** (Sans the end, this went way above my expectations. Thought it would be a borefest tbh)
Monsters Ball *** (It.. wasnt bad, just didnt meet expectations. Daffney is my hero though)
Morgan/Angle **** (MOTN for me, loved it. Angle made MOrgan look fantastic)
Sting/AJ *** (im a 3-star machine arent I? I basically agree with legend killer.)

Last edited by comahan : 10-18-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:22 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Actually, gonna make Monsters Ball 3-Stars too, why not? im the 3 star machine baby!

Old 10-18-2009, 11:27 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Monsters Ball had good spots, and Daffney going thru barbed wire (She's hardcore), and I'm really glad Abyss won, but it just wasn't what I hoped it would be. But Angle/Morgan was a damn damn good.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Man, im usually a huge TNA homer, but Im seeing everyone call it one of their best shows ever and easily the best PPV (wwe OR tna) of the year, and I just dont know.

Maybe it has to do with me actually ordering a PPV for once instead of streaming it. You gotta figure that dropping 40 bucks on something you could easily get for free would weigh on you a bit.

Ill probably have to step back and re-grade it at a later time to get a proper opinion on it.

Old 10-19-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Comes out Monday can't wait.

My bad its tuesday not today...:(
Old 10-19-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Im rewatching the PPV now, its much more enjoayble this time around, knowing that Daniels isnt dead and such

Old 10-19-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Where can you stream PPV's? PM me please...
Old 10-19-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Theyre usually all over justin tv the day after

but im watching via dvr, because im not a pirate! :D

Old 10-19-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Its a waste of time any ways I can never figure out how to get it to work.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

justin tv?

Old 10-19-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
justin tv?
No. Any time I have looked to watch on line they always want you to download stuff and what not I have never been on Justin TV might try it.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports/wrestling

theres the wrestling page, it has a lot of different stuff

Old 10-19-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports/wrestling

theres the wrestling page, it has a lot of different stuff
Watch it, you're gonna get us all killed!
Old 10-19-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teddy why did you just stand there.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does anyone really believe Cena's leaving RAW?