Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-03-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
hmm there were some pretty terrible moves, let me start with the cuts. Joe Horn shouldnt have been cut and i think it will affect the saints, marques colston cant do everything by himself.
You do realize they have Devery Henderson and Terrance Cooper, right?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
You do realize they have Devery Henderson and Terrance Cooper, right?
Reggie Bush can also be split out wide as a receiver, part of why his versatility is so valuable to the team.
Old 03-03-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And Devery henderson and Terrence Copper were no good before last year, they two and Colston Could all be flukes you never know... i have to agree that i was shocked by the release of joe horn when that franchise was horrid and was losing all the time he was the face of that franchise he could have easily left to go to a better team but he didnt and now they cut him? i dont get it why sean payton wouldnt want him back they could rework his contract or work something out but why would you not try everything in your power to keep someone who meant so much to that orgnization for soooooo many years??
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just saying, that it's not a bad thing to do a happydance because the guy we brought in to be our new right tackle cost half as much as the other guys who are being signed, but has performed just as good as any of them in the last two years.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
And Devery henderson and Terrence Copper were no good before last year, they two and Colston Could all be flukes you never know... i have to agree that i was shocked by the release of joe horn when that franchise was horrid and was losing all the time he was the face of that franchise he could have easily left to go to a better team but he didnt and now they cut him? i dont get it why sean payton wouldnt want him back they could rework his contract or work something out but why would you not try everything in your power to keep someone who meant so much to that orgnization for soooooo many years??
The Saints wanted him back but they wanted him to restructure his contract, he was making far too much money for his age and he spent a lot of this season on the sidelines. He wasn't healthy enough to play in the playoffs either.

Horn's ego got too big, and he didn't fit in with Payton's philosophy of "Team first players". He challenged the authority of his Head coach. Which is why he is gone, a lot of other players that challenge their coach would be gone as well.
Old 03-03-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think the worst one so far had to be resigning McBriar for so much money, the 'Boys havent had much luck with high priced Special teamers as of late so im afraid hes gonna blow out his knee next year

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I've got to go with the amount of money these mid-tier free agents are being paid. This kind of free spending is reminds me of baseball monopoly money spending is bound to cause headaches down the road. I mean Steve Hutchinson got a huge contract and yet some complained that it was too much, and now Dockery is making more then him? Nate Clements is getting QB type of money? How did he become worth more then Champ Bailey and Chris McAlister? Ovie Mughelli is now worth more then Lorenzo Neal, and after a half year as the starting fullback? Also its mind boggling that money is getting tossed around willy nilly and we're not complaining about Daniel Snyder as the one responsible? It is a strange time to be a football fan...
Amen to that. Great post. In a few years, some of these teams will be scrambling to save whatever they can because of these contracts. The extra cap helps now, but at some point you have to learn fiscal responsibility.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote