Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2007, 02:10 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yao is set to come back very soon.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
Yao is set to come back very soon.
source?

10 characters.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understand you are NBA fans, but I figured there may be interest:

Want to join a March Madness bracket with your fellow NFLDCers? Want to maybe win a prize for competing? Check it out:

http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/s...d.php?p=180854

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else see Tyrus Thomas' super play tonight?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes Wizards won beat Hawks by one. Caron is ready yet but Jamison was really good tonight. Josh Smith was animalistic with 24 points, 14 rebounds, and 7 blocks. Honestly Smith is the best shot blocker I've seen since
Dikembe Mutombo. Better than Ben Wallace in his prime better than Marcus Camby. Josh Smith is just one of those guys who can alter a game just by standing near someone.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucks win in Toronto. I seriously think that if we had Redd the whole time we would be in the playoffs.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Bucks win in Toronto. I seriously think that if we had Redd the whole time we would be in the playoffs.
that was the raps have played the whole year. I would get too high on the bucks
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
that was the raps have played the whole year. I would get too high on the bucks
I'm not just basing it off that game. Their record with Redd is so much better than the month he was out. Had we just won a couple more during that time we would be looking very good for the playoffs.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

A-Dub4President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Excellent game by Phoenix tonight. Everyone was well under 40 ******s, and we had control of the game throughout, without Marion and Diaw.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:12 AM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
source?

10 characters.
http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/Rock...213339-34.html

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 11:17 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
Anyone else see Tyrus Thomas' super play tonight?
Dunk of the year? I think so!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Dillen
Pro Bowler

Dillen hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The 76ers are only 1 game ahead of MIL, ATL, and CHA. 76ers win and those teams lose, the Sixers are 6th. ****.

Thanks to jkpigskin
Dillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I didnt see it anyone have a video?
Old 03-03-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I didnt see it anyone have a video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N5MbTdfJTw
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that was nuts.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Hinch87

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
haha it was a really good dunk, but i really think dwight howard's dunk on tim duncan to win the game was the best dunk and one of the best plays of the year. Very good win last night and i like how tyrus is stepping up. That means less ******s for malik allen which is always good. Hinrich played well, but both him and gordon have to stay out of foul trouble even though most of those fouls were ticky tack fouls. Hinrich played well and came out of his 30% FG percentage from the last 5 games. We really need the rookies to step up now that nocioni is out. TT brings so much energy and i am glad skiles told him he is going to get more ******s. Deng also continues to play well and its almost automatic from the outside now. I just wish he would drive in more. All in all good performance and TT is goingto be one of the best shot blockers in this league.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:56 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Smith becomes youngest player to 500 blocks, just wanted to mention that.

Old 03-04-2007, 02:41 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amazing win byt he Wiz over the Warriors. One of the craziest finishes I've ever seen. Watch sports center tonight to see what im talking about.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Amazing win byt he Wiz over the Warriors. One of the craziest finishes I've ever seen. Watch sports center tonight to see what im talking about.
I know craziest game evere, Gilbert is so clutch, and Don Nelson is so stupid.

Old 03-04-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Sweetness doesn't Ben Gordon blow. lol.

Old 03-04-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Sweetness doesn't Ben Gordon blow. lol.
He's on my good side for today. But like I've said earlier, if he's not scoring, he's useless on the court. But when he does score, we have to have him.

It's a double edged sword. I can't believe we won. I'm watching the Pre-Recorded game and they're down by 16 right now.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
I know craziest game evere, Gilbert is so clutch, and Don Nelson is so stupid.
Nellie's in tank mode. It's a joke though to call that foul let alone give him a T with .1 left. It was like a few weeks ago when Travis Outlaw got a T for checking in with his shirt unchecked in the 4th Q. Just nonsense.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching the hornets game, and Tyson Chandler who's having a nice game and season. Just a thought about the Bulls off season moves:

2006 - 2007 stats
Ben Wallace (32yrs old) - 6.2ppg, 10.3rpg, 2.17bpg; .443 FG%, .409 FT%
Tyson Chandler (24yrs old) - 8.6ppg, 12.4rpg, 1.77bpg; .615 FG%, .500 FT%
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Watching the hornets game, and Tyson Chandler who's having a nice game and season. Just a thought about the Bulls off season moves:

2006 - 2007 stats
Tyson Chandler could not stay in Chicago another year. It's that simple.

Wallace has knee problems right now, but he's consistently making great plays on the defensive end, he can score when he needs to, and he's good on the boards. Sure we overpaid, but who doesn't these days.

Quote:
Old 03-04-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Hinch87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post

2006 - 2007 stats
yes these stats show that chandler is having a better year, but i am guessing that you have not watched any bulls games at all. You can not go off pure stats. Now i am not saying chandler is a having a an okay year cause i know he is having a great year. However, wallace is a much better one on one defender than chandler and in the fact that we can leave wallace one on one with anyone most of the time without someone coming in and double teaming. Chandler is really weak and has a hard time doing this...most of his blocks are on help d. Plus, wallace is so much more intelligent on d cause he also looks for the steal and strips it when he can. Now, i was a really big tyson fan and i still like him but you have to look at the whole picuture. In a sense we got a chandler in tyrus thomas but tyrus is just way more athletic