Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 09-26-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We look pretty bad so far IMO.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, so after tonight Jonathan Crompton actually has more TDs than INTs. The world might explode. Too bad he and the wrs were on different planets tonight or we might have actually been able to move the ball and our defense might have gotten some breathers. Our defense is good, but with little depth, so they can't be on the field as much as they were tonight. Oh yeah, Daniel Lincoln is to kicking what Jonathan Crompton is to passing.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:58 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Who is this guy and what has he done with Jonathan Crompton?
Old 10-10-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, fluke game or can we expect more of this from Cro?

Also,

45-19

:D

I live like 15 minutes away from the Georgia border, so that makes this sooo sweet!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 04:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

The biggest thing about this win is that it more than likely gets us in a bowl seeing as how we still have Memphis, Vandy and Kentucky on the schedule. I really hope we can push for wins against South Carolina and Ole Miss as well. I'm not holding my breath for a win against Bama even though we have a bye week to prepare for them. Maybe that will help us to stay competitive with them.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We won't even have to watch the game against Bama. We can just get the play-by-play from JT Jag and LizardState in the gameday thread! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I have the most amazingly excellent news everyone!

Paul dropped Chris Hope in the SWDCFF League, and I'm picking him up!

And if anyone, and I mean anyone, outbids me and gets him instead, I will hunt them down and...express my disdain for their action! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I have the most amazingly excellent news everyone!

Paul dropped Chris Hope in the SWDCFF League, and I'm picking him up!

And if anyone, and I mean anyone, outbids me and gets him instead, I will hunt them down and...express my disdain for their action! :D
What's your record? My team started 0-2(I kind of expected that with my work-horse runningback Marshawn Lynch suspended). But since then I've won 4 straight and I'm now pushing for first place in my league if I win this weekend.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:42 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
What's your record? My team started 0-2(I kind of expected that with my work-horse runningback Marshawn Lynch suspended). But since then I've won 4 straight and I'm now pushing for first place in my league if I win this weekend.
I'm 4-2 too, but I'm only 8th in the standings. I lead my division though, which has CJSchneider, YAYareaRB, UKFan, and sbh15. Only Skol Vikings has made more moves than me, lol.

I love the IDP slots. I probably have the best group out of everyone with Keith Bulluck/Mike Peterson, Tyvon Branch/Ron Bartell/Daniel Manning/Bob Sanders, and Kyle Vanden Bosch/Robert Geathers/Tony Brown/James Hall. I scored 86.90 points last week, and Bulluck/Branch/Bartell/KVB/Hall contributed for 32 of it. Lots of tackles! :D

In my other league, I did exactly like you. Drafted Lynch in the 2nd, and lost my first 2 games. I'm on a 4-game win streak there too and am 7th. I'll move up if I win too.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I love IDPs as well. I started a coalition to push to get them put in our league this year as we haven't done them in years. It's been awesome so far. Jared Allen is killing it for me.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Over/Under- Jonathan Crompton throws for 500 yards and 7 TDs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Over/Under- Jonathan Crompton throws for 500 yards and 7 TDs?
Waaaaay over.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Third Saturday in October! Whoo!

Lame of Bama not to allow us to wear the orange uni's. UCLA and USC did it, but nooooo...

Hardesty > Ingram.

Crompton > McElroy.

Berry > McClain.

Mrs. Kiffin > Mrs. Saban.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if Lane calls Monte Dad or coach? Maybe a little a both?

Quote:
Old 10-24-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Alabama cheating right now.

Quote:
Old 10-24-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Dumb Alabama player is dumb.

Quote:
Old 10-24-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I wonder if Lane calls Monte Dad or coach? Maybe a little a both?
Papa Kiffin? Big daddy Kiffin?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'm thinking about asking for a Hardesty sig. Here are the best images I've found:

Love the Power T on the football on that one.

Which do ya'll like?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I kind of like that third one the best.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dennis Rogan really impressed me today from what I saw.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:09 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Dennis Rogan really impressed me today from what I saw.
That's cause Rogan is the friggin' man!!!

Proud of the team, despite the loss. Should've won that one, but Kiffin has been a God send. Play Florida tough, blowout Georgia, and then nearly beating Bama.

FG blocking and Lincoln blew it, but everyone else played like warriors. Can't say I've been prouder after a loss, and I'm very happy for Crompton - Kiffin and Co. are doing wonders with him.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Crompton played so well today. I never thought I'd see a day where he could play this well and we still lose. If he keeps it up we should win out.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Volnation crashed again... :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Volnation crashed again... :D
Over/under 50 different threads started with regards to special teams costing us this game?
Old 10-24-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Over/under 50 different threads started with regards to special teams costing us this game?
I'll definitely take the over.

Parlardy supposedly has a thunderfoot. Hopefully, he can unseat Lincoln as a freshie.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.