Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 10-24-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I'll definitely take the over.

Parlardy supposedly has a thunderfoot. Hopefully, he can unseat Lincoln as a freshie.
Hehe, after this game the only thing Palardy has to do as a true freshman to win the job is just step foot on campus.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go ahead and say it:

With how Crompton has played against Georgia and Alabama, I kinda wish he wasn't a senior. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll go ahead and say it:

With how Crompton has played against Georgia and Alabama, I kinda wish he wasn't a senior. :D
I'm still not 100% sold on Crompton, but we'll find out against a tough South Carolina defense next week.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I'm still not 100% sold on Crompton, but we'll find out against a tough South Carolina defense next week.
What I liked is how he played despite the lack of a running game. This was the first game that the running attack wasn't making plays and consistent gains, and Cro was forced to beat them through the air - and he responded with great down the field passes.

The Bama defense is much better than South Carolina's, and Hardesty and Brown will be able to run more effectively on that Front 7.

The receivers also deserve credit. If it was catchable, they caught it. The re-emergence of Denarious Moore is huge, and he absolutely abused Kareem Jackson, who I think is Bama's best CB. Stocker's catch was HUGE, and he got clobbered good by the Bama S. Seems like Gerald Jones is back to his normal self too.

Rogan and Berry played a great game too. They forced Ingram's 1st fumble of the year, Berry had tons of PD's, and Rogan went 100% against Julio Jones. I laughed at Doughie's "Berry just killed someone" post in the Gameday thread after EB knocked McElroy on his ass.

Also, thought Saban's comments on the team being "tired...playing like they're tired" were priceless. Surprised none of 'em had the flu. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:18 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow i had vernon davis on my bench in fantasy football cause shaun hill sucks, that turned out well:(
Old 10-25-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Lol, that's nothin! I forgot about my ESPN league, and left Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne, and a few others on my bench... DOH! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i got peyton too bummer he did aight today, i played shiancoe who scored 2.7, vernon davis-27.3 he outscored manning!
Old 10-25-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started Darren McFadden for 4 weeks. None of your fantasy blunders can match mine!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:21 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'm beating CJ by 15.72 points, 93.54-77.82. He's got David Akers (9.05 proj) and DeAngelo Hall (4.51 proj) left to play. I've got Santana Moss (7.51 proj) left to go. If I win, I could move up from 8th to about 6th, depending on how many points some other guys get.

My IDP's sucked, aside from Bartell and Branch, who are tackling machines. Mike Peterson = 2.50 points. James Hall = 0 points, DNP. Robert Geathers = 0 points. Can't wait to get Bulluck and KVB back.

I play JBond next week. :D

Oh, and I got CHRIS HOPE!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:13 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one here that hates when Gary Estwick uses the word "nugget" in his column? I always get a flashback of my pokemon days.

Quote:
Old 10-25-2009, 10:26 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'm just trying to figure out who the hell Gary Estwick is.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:11 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Am I the only one here that hates when Gary Estwick uses the word "nugget" in his column? I always get a flashback of my pokemon days.
5,000 credits, b*tches!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:15 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:

My IDP's sucked, aside from Bartell and Branch, who are tackling machines. Mike Peterson = 2.50 points. James Hall = 0 points, DNP. Robert Geathers = 0 points. Can't wait to get Bulluck and KVB back.
I take this back cause they updated the stats overnight. Ron Bartell got me 8 points (6 solo's, 1 FF) and Tyvon Branch got me 9.50 (7 solos, 1 asst, 1 FF). Peterson and Geathers stayed the same though...chumps. :p

At 99.54 points now and CJ went up to 78.82. Increased my lead from 15.72 points to 20.72.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Unless Santana Moss gets me like 40 points, I'm getting my first loss in over a month. ******* Brett Favre. I knew I should've started Romo.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Made an Eric Berry gif! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Hahaha, I love your sig.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Hahaha, I love your sig.
I swaggerjacked it from Acreboy in the Funny Pic thread. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:37 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

You know it's great, to be, a Volunteer!!! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I hope we win out and get a really good bowl. I'm gonna need one since the Titans aren't going anywhere past the regular season.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:02 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

If we win out, we'll be 2nd in the SEC East with wins over Georgia, South Carolina, Mississippi, Vanderbilt, and Kentucky. We'll be 5-3 in the SEC and hold tie breakers over the likes of South Carolina and Georgia.

I'd say Outback Bowl, Cotton Bowl, or Chick-Fil-A Bowl are most likely. Vols, LSU, and Auburn will probably fill out those three. Alabama and Florida will meet in the SECCG, with the winner going to the National Championship and loser going to a BCS Bowl. Georgia to the Capitol One Bowl, and Mississippi/South Carolina to the Music City Bowl.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

IDK about the Cotton bowl. I'd love to play in it, but don't they take SEC west teams for the most part?
Old 11-01-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

How good do you guys think we will be next year with Dan Williams,Eric Berry,Montario Hardesty,Jonathan Crompton,Rico McCoy and Chris Scott going to the NFL?

Quote:
Old 11-01-2009, 12:24 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
How good do you guys think we will be next year with Dan Williams,Eric Berry,Montario Hardesty,Jonathan Crompton,Rico McCoy and Chris Scott going to the NFL?
I'll break it down player by player....
-Dan Williams-
Good player, should get drafted somewhere between the 3rd and 4th. I think Tennessee will be able to fill his spot well though with Montori Hughes being a sophomore and bringing in a couple of JUCOs.
-Eric Berry-
I don't need to tell you all how great he is. We'll obviously miss him, but our secondary should still be strong as we return all of our other starters in the secondary as well as many of the key backups.
-Montario Hardesty-
Montario has been great and the new staff has resurrected his career as well as him staying healthy. We should still be strong though as we'll have Bryce Brown, David Oku, Tauren Poole, Toney Williams and probably a fairly high rated recruit coming in. Throw in the fact that we have two really good fullbacks and our backfield should still be very strong.
-Jonathan Crompton-
He has improved quite a bit as the season has come along, but he still won't be drafted and he still makes a few plays a game where I'm left scratching my head. We have Tyler Bray coming in and probably a JUCO in Matt Simms. Both will enroll in January so that will go a long way towards helping their progression. Throw in a redshirt senior in Stephens who has been in the system for a year and you have a pretty good competition that can hopefully make all of them better.
-Rico McCoy-
Rico McCoy has been very good this year but I think we'll recover fine next year at linebacker. We'll be returning Lamarcus Thompson, Savion Frazier and Greg King as well as hopefully a healthy Nick Reveiz. That's four guys who have gotten good playing time and starting experience this season. Throw in Jerod Askew coming off a redshirt year and Herman Lathers, as well as some talented freshman and we should be fine at linebacker.
-Chris Scott-
This dude has been money this season. Vastly improved. This will probably be our biggest loss. We lose 6 senior offensive lineman leaving so we'll be shaky up front next season. Hopefully whoever replaces the Sullins twins next season will be bigger, faster, stronger and overall more talented. Aaron Douglas will hopefully put on some more weight and gain some more experience seeing as how this is his first season as a lineman. Throw in JerQuari Schofield and hopefully some jucos and we'll have a bigger and more talented line next season. Although it will obviously take some time for 4 new starters to gel with each other. It sure would be nice if we could somehow get another year of eligibility for Josh McNeil.

Just my $.02.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

The Vols picked up two JUCO commits today. TE Ken Adams and WR Kenbrell Thompkins. Both enroll in January.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:54 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Don't mind me...

Can't connect to my printer from my laptop. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 11-25-2009 at 11:19 AM.