Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-03-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
I haven't seen him play much, so I just want to know: How often does he drop passes that hit him squarely on his hands after a good pass?

Or his he the sort of person that you most of the time end up finding yourself saying "Jeez... if you get your hand on it, you SHOULD be able to bring it in", after passes that he really has to work for?
This is exactly what I want to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77
One less possible destination for Stallworth.
You can keep him and the Randel El type of deal that he wants. ;)
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

northcutt has no hands, i hope for the jags sake hat they didnt pay too much
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
twotondawg

Dennis Northcutt is a top notch PUNT returner with pretty good speed who catches the ball like a fullback... a blocking fullback.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think the Jags will be interested in taking Ted Ginn anymore now that they have their sepedy slot reciever.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:05 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I don't think the Jags will be interested in taking Ted Ginn anymore now that they have their sepedy slot reciever.
They were never interested in Ted Ginn in the first place.

I hate how hardly anybody on this site ever listens to the Jaguar fans when it comes to their own team.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In 2002, Northcutt had a 73% catch percentage, and in 2003 he had a 68% catch percentage. These are both near the top of the league.

He's gone sharply down hill since then, but this year is his first season having a sub-50% catch percentage. Anyone know why he's regressed? Does he have an eye condition we don't know about, or have the Browns QBs just gotten worse and worse?
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 12:42 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think whenever a wide reciever gets signed, some completely ignorant poster will state that they won't be interested in Ted Ginn anymore.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No moss, no 1st day pick on a speed wideout

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
No moss, no 1st day pick on a speed wideout
If the guy is the best available player, the team might draft a wide-out in the 2nd or 3rd round.

After the first round, where the team is somewhat pidgeonholed into taking a safety, the team is well-positioned to take the best available player through the entire draft.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I haven't seen him play much, so I just want to know: How often does he drop passes that hit him squarely on his hands after a good pass?

Or his he the sort of person that you most of the time end up finding yourself saying "Jeez... if you get your hand on it, you SHOULD be able to bring it in", after passes that he really has to work for?
He dropped a pass that hit him right in the hands shot it up in the air and a Panthers DB grabbed it and ran it back for a TD... He always drops passes, he always makes punt returns interesting.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If the guy is the best available player, the team might draft a wide-out in the 2nd or 3rd round.

After the first round, where the team is somewhat pidgeonholed into taking a safety, the team is well-positioned to take the best available player through the entire draft.
I want Anthony Gonzales or Jason Hill in the second round really, really, really, really bad.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

"Anyone know why he's regressed?"

Hes regresses due to pass protection, and a bad QB. But he drops balls high schools shouldnt drop. he takes it to a new level. Frye wouldnt even throw him the ball at one point. Hes a really small target aswell and unless hes wide open, dont look his way.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I feel sorry for you Jags. Hopefully he is relegated to punt return ONLY.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I want Anthony Gonzales or Jason Hill in the second round really, really, really, really bad.
I hear ya.

Jason Hill in the second or Steve Smith/Craig Davis/Johnnie Lee Higgins in the third? I'm all over it.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
jriles0522
Veteran

jriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

[quote=yourfavestoner;185238]This is exactly what I want to know.

Hopefully you've all gotten the unfortunate truth about northcutt from all of us browns fans. In case you haven't ill sum it up.

He is a great punt returner.

He is a terrible wide receiver, yea he has speed, but it's worthless because he never catches it. I can just picture Leftwhich rifling passes at him. If he can't catch Frye's little soft passes, Leftwhich is going to kill him and you guys are going to understand why he is ONLY A PUNT RETURNER.

sig by BoneKrusher
jriles0522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 04:13 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I hear ya.

Jason Hill in the second or Steve Smith/Craig Davis/Johnnie Lee Higgins in the third? I'm all over it.
If somehow safety, defensive end, and wide receiver align themselves to be the best available players in rounds one through three, I might just be the happiest person alive on draft day.