Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 10-28-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McNabb's been awful against the blitz

October 28, 2009 11:33 AM

Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley

If I told you Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo had by far the best numbers against the blitz among NFC East quarterbacks, would you believe me? Well, that's exactly what the fine folks at ESPN's Stats & Information are telling me this morning.

Romo has the 10th best passer rating in the league (98.9) when teams bring at least one extra defender. Romo's thrown four touchdowns against the blitz and only one interception. Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is the best in the league against the blitz with a 136.7 rating. He's an astounding 40-of-51 for 706 yards, four touchdowns and only one interception.

If not for the dreadful work against the blitz by Jake Delhomme and Derek Anderson, Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb would be the worst in the league with his 39.6 rating. He's 4-of-19 for 40 yards against the blitz. McNabb doesn't have nearly as many attempts against the blitz as other quarterbacks because he missed time with that rib injury. But he's about to make up for lost time when the Giants come to town Sunday. I think Bill Sheridan will send blitzes from all over the field. And Osi Umenyiora will be eager to face his old friend Winston Justice, the man who helped seal his first Pro Bowl appearance.

Giants quarterback Eli Manning is ranked 19th in the league with an 85.1 rating, but he's thrown for more touchdowns (7) against the blitz than any other quarterback. Only Tom Brady has attempted more passes against the blitz (98) than Manning's 96.

Redskins quarterback Jason Campbell checks in four spots behind Manning with a 77.9 passer rating. He's thrown for two touchdowns and three interceptions against the blitz. And by the way, Eagles backup quarterback Kevin Kolb checked in right behind Manning at No. 2o with an 83.7 rating. He threw for three touchdowns and three interceptions against the blitz.

Thanks once again to ESPN's Stats and Information group for passing this along. It's a tremendous resource for the Beast.

Romo is 10th in the NFL against the blitz this year.
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be interested in seeing how many of those incompletions were drops.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good article crisco. We all knew Wade is a blitzer, but it looks like it could work in Dallas' favor against the teams in the division. It looks like the pass rush is finally coming around too. They've got at least 3 sacks in the past four games. Marcus Spears has two sacks too. He's been playing better this year, and not many has noticed it. Maybe getting some sack stats will give him some validity in people's eyes.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I'd be interested in seeing how many of those incompletions were drops.
Are you questioning your receivers? If so, don't tell me how good they are. lol.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:19 PM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here are some interesting reads too

http://www.themaddenlab.com/communit...stat-guys.html

And this one has Romo ranked 3rd in the NFL in passer rating, he does his ratings unique and breaks Romo down

http://www.nflstatanalysis.net/2009/...om-week-6.html
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

STOP IT!

People want us to believe like they do... That Tony Turnover SUCKS!!!!! Some people even wanted us to start Kitna. *face palm*

Last edited by D-Unit : 10-28-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
STOP IT!

People want us to believe like they do... That Tony Turnover SUCKS!!!!! Some people even wanted us to start Kitna. *face palm*
I stand by that as a motivational tool, look what it did to McNabb last year. Obviously they got to Romo without doing that, good! I am glad that putting Kitna in wasn't necessary.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
I stand by that as a motivational tool, look what it did to McNabb last year. Obviously they got to Romo without doing that, good! I am glad that putting Kitna in wasn't necessary.
I forgot that you were on that side. I thought I remembered dpl, lizard and thule all thinking it.

As a motivational tool I'm fine with a move like that based off timing. I didn't agree it was the right time at all.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I forgot that you were on that side. I thought I remembered dpl, lizard and thule all thinking it.

As a motivational tool I'm fine with a move like that based off timing. I didn't agree it was the right time at all.
Thankfully, we'll never know.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
diesel
Rookie

diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On another note, did anyone notice that Danny Amendola is 2nd in the league behind Josh Cribbs in Kick returns? I'm happy for him he seemed like a good dude.

sauce - http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...ickReturnYards

diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you questioning your receivers? If so, don't tell me how good they are. lol.
Fair enough. I'll let you preach on about the greatness of Roy Williams.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Miles Austin bitches!!!!!!

Lol no but seriously, I was a big advocate of Roy having the talent to be that #1 guy, but I'm also not a homer, and he's yet to prove it yet to me but I'm going to let the season play out and see how it goes.

Austin has looked so much more explosive everytime he catches the ball this year then Roy has but that's just what my eyes have showed me. I still think Roy wasn't getting the looks he needed earlier, last week he was hurt and it was obvious. It was obvious, even earlier this year when he wasn't performing that well he looked much better then last week but I really do still think he can have games, and times like vs Tampa Bay where he is being a stud.

I realized we gave up too much a long time ago, but I won't ***** and cry about it like some Cowboy fans will, because at worse I think Roy can be an over priced #2 WR for us who fits very well opposite Miles.

Can't wait to judge Roy on his entire body of work this year, and not just in spurts, but when I found out that Austin had more yards in the last 2 weeks then Roy in his entire tenture with Dallas Damn that just sounds terrible no matter how you look at it.

I wasn't directing that post towards you or anything, just that I was coming to make a post about him and I just happened to see his name in the last post lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel View Post
On another note, did anyone notice that Danny Amendola is 2nd in the league behind Josh Cribbs in Kick returns? I'm happy for him he seemed like a good dude.

sauce - http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...ickReturnYards
He's actually getting PT there in the offense as well. Kind of shows you how thin the Rams are at WR. Good for Danny, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone else notice that when Tony throws to Roy, a lot of his passes are erratic? Yet, he throws to Miles and he's spot on every, single, time.

Tony hates Roy!!!!!!!

jk ;)
Old 10-29-2009, 12:12 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Quote me buddy. Sorry you won't find it.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:38 AM    (permalink
cowboyz
Rookie

cowboyz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Question:how does miles austin emergence change the way defenses attack the cowboys? who on the cowboys needs to win their 1-1 battles for the cowboys to succeed?

don't know enough about defenses to understand what this does to the gameplan.

noticed on most of austin's big plays. he's ran a deep route, then comeback. so i've seen defense plays with the cb on the outside and lb on the inside. the cb on the outside and safety on the inside.

there's a play in the atlanta/dallas game, i think
2nd Quarter
2nd-9, ATL26 0:28 T. Romo passed to M. Austin down the middle for 17 yard gain

where romo has to make an accurate throw around the linebacker which illustrates this coverage.

then cb on outside and safety on deep inside.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yux4x...layer_embedded

but with defenses already bracketing/rushing from witten's side.

can defenses still play against the run in a 2te set?

if so, who has to emerge? will roy williams be in 1-1 coverage? will benett have to emerge? or does felix jones need to be used in space to beat this?

against the giants, the gaints kept safeties deep.

the broncos have such a good secondary they left them to play. then with their quick linebackers they were able to provide coverage and run support. then denver's dline held up strong against the cowboys.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:13 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyz View Post
Question:how does miles austin emergence change the way defenses attack the cowboys? who on the cowboys needs to win their 1-1 battles for the cowboys to succeed?

don't know enough about defenses to understand what this does to the gameplan.

noticed on most of austin's big plays. he's ran a deep route, then comeback. so i've seen defense plays with the cb on the outside and lb on the inside. the cb on the outside and safety on the inside.

there's a play in the atlanta/dallas game, i think
2nd Quarter
2nd-9, ATL26 0:28 T. Romo passed to M. Austin down the middle for 17 yard gain

where romo has to make an accurate throw around the linebacker which illustrates this coverage.

then cb on outside and safety on deep inside.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yux4x...layer_embedded

but with defenses already bracketing/rushing from witten's side.

can defenses still play against the run in a 2te set?

if so, who has to emerge? will roy williams be in 1-1 coverage? will benett have to emerge? or does felix jones need to be used in space to beat this?

against the giants, the gaints kept safeties deep.

the broncos have such a good secondary they left them to play. then with their quick linebackers they were able to provide coverage and run support. then denver's dline held up strong against the cowboys.
What is the question again?
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow Cowboyz...I have no idea what that post says.

On another note I think we see a big week from RW this week...if there is one thing to love about this guy, is that he holds himself accountable. I expect to see a TD.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
cowboyz
Rookie

cowboyz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Wow Cowboyz...I have no idea what that post says.

On another note I think we see a big week from RW this week...if there is one thing to love about this guy, is that he holds himself accountable. I expect to see a TD.
Question:how does miles austin emergence change the way defenses attack the cowboys? and what will the cowboys do?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the rest of the post is just what i think is going on.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:54 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Does anyone else notice that when Tony throws to Roy, a lot of his passes are erratic? Yet, he throws to Miles and he's spot on every, single, time.

Tony hates Roy!!!!!!!

jk ;)

The first part there really is some truth to it, now it's hard to say whose at fault for that, or who needs to improve or get on the right page, but it is noticeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think his emergence is very meaningful. One thing teams have done early this year is bracketing Witten a lot. I think the emergence of Austin makes the 2 TE sets even more effective now. The safeties have to respect Witten and Bennett plus the running game. Now Austin on the outside makes it even more difficult. There are very few CBs that can shut him down so I think you will see teams start to roll coverage to Austin, which means Witten and Bennett should see more favorable matchups again.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am so interested to see how the Cowboys come out this weekend. This game should show where this team is headed. And based on talent, the we should kill the Seahags.

I am looking for a big game from the runningbacks. I want them to show Julius Jones what he was supposed to have been.

I would say that althought we are a much better team than the hags, the key to a blowout will be quarterback pressure. If our defense is back (which they seem to be) I am predicting a slaughter.

Cowboys 35-Seahags 13.

There is no turning back on my prediction now.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:26 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
I think his emergence is very meaningful. One thing teams have done early this year is bracketing Witten a lot. I think the emergence of Austin makes the 2 TE sets even more effective now. The safeties have to respect Witten and Bennett plus the running game. Now Austin on the outside makes it even more difficult. There are very few CBs that can shut him down so I think you will see teams start to roll coverage to Austin, which means Witten and Bennett should see more favorable matchups again.
Another of the many thousands of good reasons they said Not No But Hell No to the Martellus Bennett to Cincy trade offer.

Good article btw, crisco.

Quote:

Tony hates Roy!!!!!!!
MS17 was joking, but he points up a comparison that is obvious to fans & to the Cowboys coaches: one of them runs precise routes & comes back for the ball, the other runs willynilly or lackluster routes pretty much wherever he wants. You guess who is who.

Maybe in Seattle Sunday they will figure out that the fade route in the end zone when they're 1st & goal inside the 10 isn't the answer. The Seahawks lost one of their best defensive players on IR last wk, so Dallas looks to be having those chances. And there will be slants & skinny posts open aplenty to the TEs all day

Last edited by LizardState : 10-30-2009 at 09:49 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:52 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post

Tony hates Roy!!!!!!!

jk ;)
Austin has been on the team what? 4 years? Roy... barely 1? Is it that suprising that the timing is not as on point?
Old 10-30-2009, 11:00 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been lurking here for a couple years. Long time cowboys fan. Lots to add, enjoy most of you guys' post. Figured I'd finally start adding my own thoughts.
Who are you guys rooting for in this Giants/Eagles game?...Eagles win things tighten up, but we have a shot at first.... giants win, they open a bigger lead, but we're in better position for wild card. I didn't even think we had a shot to win the division realistically at the start of the season, but things obviously change.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote