Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-02-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
How about we wait until after the Eagles game before talking about how many playoff games Wade needs to come back on next year? The team has to take things one game at a time. The Eagles at home are a huge foe, and this game is for tops in the division right now. The Cowboys focus should be on that atrocious 44-6 beating that happened last season. It's far too early to wonder who will be coaching next season. There are still 9 games left to play, and if things go well then there is the playoffs. That's if things go well. Nothing is guaranteed here.
:roll: There's been talk about replacing Wade since the season started. We're fans, we control nothing....we can speculate all we want, and that's what I was doing. It's the players jobs to be prepared week in and out. If we want to speculate on whether Jimmy Johnson will come back to lead the Cowboys to a Superbowl in 2015, then that's our right. I'm sure you've posted on who you want to replace Wade somewhere on these boards, so why can't others post the opposite?
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually, Eman is right. The off season will be long, and there will be plenty of time to discuss coaches then. We are in the playoff hunt right now.

But it is hard not to talk about it right now for some, and I am one of them.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
How about we wait until after the Eagles game before talking about how many playoff games Wade needs to come back on next year? The team has to take things one game at a time. The Eagles at home are a huge foe, and this game is for tops in the division right now. The Cowboys focus should be on that atrocious 44-6 beating that happened last season. It's far too early to wonder who will be coaching next season. There are still 9 games left to play, and if things go well then there is the playoffs. That's if things go well. Nothing is guaranteed here.

It's definately not too early to talk about, and it's still a likely situation we may encounter in the off-season.

Of course we have the Eagles next, but that's what the players should be focusing on, us as fans can can speculate about those sort of things just like we can discuss the 2010 draft a year away.

If you don't think there will be at lease some coaching changes in the off-season, then you must think were going to win the super bowl, and I'm not there yet.

It's certainly not far too early to be wondering about coaching changes at all though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas will beat Philly this weekend. It will be a close game and there will be some big plays on both sides.

Romo will throw a pick. Jason Witten will get a TD. Miles Austin will not. Felix Jones will have a great game. Ware will sacks Donovan McNabb at least twice.

Desean Jackson will only burn us deep once. Philly will get less than 100 yards on the ground. Maclin helps convert a couple big 3rd downs. Celek has a good game.

Dallas 27 - Philly 23
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope you're right.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
I hope you're right.
This game isn't really important. We'll win it. It's the last game of the season against them that I think we'll lose.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:34 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you have it backwards. I'm almost positive that we lose this game. I'm seeing a 31-17 type game for Philly. Don't underestimate the difficulty we have playing in the Linc. Only game we've won there in the Romo era was in 2007. Last year's loss will play a big part in the psyche of the team this week. I just don't see it.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I think you have it backwards. I'm almost positive that we lose this game. I'm seeing a 31-17 type game for Philly. Don't underestimate the difficulty we have playing in the Linc. Only game we've won there in the Romo era was in 2007. Last year's loss will play a big part in the psyche of the team this week. I just don't see it.
Well it's just a guess. Without Westbrook and Dawkins, they don't scare me as much. McCoy isn't as difficult to contain. I think Ware will murder Jason Peters. Yeah, Desean is a big time threat, but I don't see him constantly beating us over and over.

That said... who knows... eh?
Old 11-02-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Well it's just a guess. Without Westbrook and Dawkins, they don't scare me as much. McCoy isn't as difficult to contain. I think Ware will murder Jason Peters. Yeah, Desean is a big time threat, but I don't see him constantly beating us over and over.

That said... who knows... eh?
I said all along that we would split with Philly and win at home. I think we lose this one, but have a good chance at winning. By no means do I feel were a lesser team, just the fact that it's a night game in Philly.

The key will be turnovers and stupid penalties. I think if we keep these to a minimum we'll have a good chance. Call me crazy, but Celek scares me more than Jackson. We may try to game plan against him by going man with Sensabaugh some.

Even if Westbrook plays, I'm not scared of their running attack.
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:17 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Desean has been a big play threat, but he isn't getting a ton of touches a game. You would think that just keeping him from beating you deep wouldn't be that hard, but obviously it is or other people would be able to do it.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Brian Dawkins still scares me at night. I keep having nightmares of him showing up on the field on Sunday.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As for something a little different. It's going to be really interesting to see what kind of contract Miles Austin's agent will be seeking. JJ will more than likely try to get this done sooner rather than later. This one is damn near impossible to predict.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Eagles defense just isn't the same. I think we can move the ball.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 11-02-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
Desean has been a big play threat, but he isn't getting a ton of touches a game. You would think that just keeping him from beating you deep wouldn't be that hard, but obviously it is or other people would be able to do it.
Well if he would stop scoring every time he touches the ball he would get more touches. :D JK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur
The Eagles defense just isn't the same. I think we can move the ball.
It is different you're right, but they're not worse. The only reason the Eagles defense is not rated top 5 in YPG is because on offense on 20 TD scoring drives only 3 have gone for more than 6 plays. That results in the defense being out on the field a lot more. In fact they're the team with the highest amount of scrimmage plays for a defense that has played 7 games and are 7th highest overall.

The Eagles defense is allowing the 5th fewest yards per pass play and the 5th fewest yards per run play. They lead the NFC in interceptions, 2nd in sacks, are allowing 19.0 points a game which is top 10 in the NFL and that number drops to a small 14.0 points a game if you take out the New Orleans game.

Last edited by Thumper : 11-02-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Well if he would stop scoring every time he touches the ball he would get more touches. :D JK

It is different you're right, but they're not worse. The only reason the Eagles defense is not rated top 5 in YPG is because on offense on 20 TD scoring drives only 3 have gone for more than 6 plays. That results in the defense being out on the field a lot more. In fact they're the team with the highest amount of scrimmage plays for a defense that has played 7 games and are 7th highest overall.

The Eagles defense is allowing the 5th fewest yards per pass play and the 5th fewest yards per run play. They lead the NFC in interceptions, 2nd in sacks, are allowing 19.0 points a game which is top 10 in the NFL and that number drops to a small 14.0 points a game if you take out the New Orleans game.
Blah blah blah. You lost to the Raiders.

Sell your logic elsewhere.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:47 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing I've noticed about the defense is that in the past two games, they've given up an early drive before playing much better as the game went on. It's a 180 from when they would play well all game long, and then give up the big drive at the end. Hopefully by the seasons end they can stay consistent, and not give up big drives. Sure people are going to score on them, but I want to see them play lights out all game long. I don't want to see them look like crap on one drive, and then look like the damn Doomsday D for the next 4 series.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:35 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to press DeSean at the line harddddddddd and keep safety help over-the-top with Cover 1. Literally tell Hamlin (don't bother playing the run).

I don't think Philly has the patience to simply run for 200 yards. Reid is pass happy.

Also, I would overload either Tackle with blitzes forcing when they go 3 WR or if they split the TE -- force the Rookie RB or Weaver to block or get McNabb killed. Another option is play 1 MLB, move the SS into the box, play 3 OLB and constantly overload one side. Their tackles can't handle it and I think we have a major speed advantage on the edge.

This Philly team is pass happy and Philly gets most of its damage in the 3 WR sets on fairly deep drops. So kill the QB is the way to go b/c I don't think we can stay with their guys for more than 2 seconds.

I expect lots of blitz 5/6 almost all day with Cover 1.

Last edited by herniateddisc : 11-03-2009 at 09:41 AM.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:03 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everybody has this fear of Desean Jackson & IMO it's unfounded. D is right, he won't be running those deep patterns uncovered vs Dallas over & over.

In his Combine he was listed as 180+ lbs, but on the scales he was like 178, & while at Cal he was ~172. The guy is just plain smurf-sized. On a kickoff return his rookie yr he got hit by a LB who outweighed him by almost 70 lbs & bounced him airborne like a flipper hitting a pinball. One solid hit on Jackson & he's on IR. Getting that hit is difficult to say the least with his awesome quickness, but he can be countered. Dallas & DC Phillips has a wk to review the NYG game videos & they can plan for him, it's going to be one of those team with the 1st mistake loses kind of games
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Everybody has this fear of Desean Jackson & IMO it's unfounded.
Fantastic statement. Great, he's tiny. He's also averaging north of 20 ypc. He's had a play of at least 51 yards or more in five of the past six games. DeSean's done well against the Cowboys before (6/110 in the first game last year, 2 for 46 and drew a huge P.I on Newman in the end zone in the second game). Your "one hit and he's on IR" comment is overused, inaccurate and generic. The ignore feature is a wonderful one. I think it's time for me to use it.

DeMarcus Ware is the reason Dallas wins this game. I think he'll have a great game. I also didn't think Miles Austin was legit (or that big!) but he should have a good game, too.

Last edited by Sniper : 11-03-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post

I certainly didn't mean to imply that your D isn't good becasue I think they are a good defense.

I say this more because I just had a very high opinion of Dawkins and Johnson. Dallas' offense really seems to be in a good groove. Our OL looks like it did in 07, which was dominate. As long as we keep this game close going into the 4th, I think we pull away. Our size and power can take over the game as long as it's not like our game up there last year.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 11-03-2009, 12:38 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Everybody has this fear of Desean Jackson & IMO it's unfounded. D is right, he won't be running those deep patterns uncovered vs Dallas over & over.
Maybe not, but at this point he should be one of the most feared offensive players in the entire league right now and it's certainly justified.

He may not just be running around uncovered, but it could be a well time reverse, screen pass, PR, he needs to be accounted for, all it takes is 1 person losing focus, or taking the wrong angle for him to score from all over the field.

There aren't many players like him in the league, I firmly believe that Jenkins should shadow him all game and put safety help over the top every single time. Put Newman on Maclin and let him play man to man.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2009, 12:45 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
As for something a little different. It's going to be really interesting to see what kind of contract Miles Austin's agent will be seeking. JJ will more than likely try to get this done sooner rather than later. This one is damn near impossible to predict.
True, but you can be 100% certain Jerry doesn't let him go anywhere else.

I wonder if everyone around here still wants to trade him for a 2nd round pick still.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

I wonder if everyone around here still wants to trade him for a 2nd round pick still.
I was one of those people who would have been fine to let him go to New York in exchange for the compensation. At the time, it made too much sense. Roy Williams, Crayton, Hurd/Stanback didn't seem vastly superior to Williams, Crayton, and Austin. The team has had a very poor recent history of developing wideout talent, so there was no reason to believe Austin would realize his potential. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:02 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

Oh for sure, he'll certainly be back. No worries there.

I'm hoping Bowen and Sam will see new contracts as well. They have certainly played well enough to warrant new contracts. And Sam's role on ST alone should get him a new contract. He's a gunner and our upback these days, he leads the team in ST tackles. And he is taking advantage of every chance he gets in the offense. Sign him up.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-03-2009 at 02:04 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

So are we sure we know what Austin is? Can we count on this from here on out? All doubts erased?