Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

Old 07-11-2009, 06:52 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Offensive and Defensive rankings of AFC NOrth....

As done by BaltimoreRavens.com, I'll put what they ranked em then what I think about it.

Starting out with the offenses....

#1. Pittsburgh Steelers - I'll agree with this as the Steelers offense just finds a way to stayaround in games and come up with the play when they need it.

#2. Baltimore Ravens - I'm gonna disagree here, I think we are 3rd in the division as Flacco needs to prove he wasn't a 1 year wonder and our running gam will suffer due to the loss of Lorenzo Neal at FB. And we still don't have a WR that teams fear.

#3. Cincinnati Bengals - In my opinion this unit could end up being the #1 unit by the end of this season. The OL will be the deciding factor for them, if they keep Carson Palmer upright then he will pick defenses apart with Ocho, Lavcoles, and Pothead just torching teams. The running game wont be lethal but it will keep defenses honest.

#4. Cleveland Browns - They are the worst offense in this division, Jamal looks to have completely just broken down from the years of pounding he took in Baltimore. Braylon Edwards has a bad case of the drops, while Robiskie could end up eventually being a great WR I think he is still a couple of years away from that. One guy that they got in the draft that IMO will be a big time threat eventually is Mohammed Massaquoi or however you spell it. The OL should be better this year. However there isn't a good quality starting QB on this team, and I don't believe Brady Quinn will ever be a quality starting QB in the NFL. The Browns offense will be good when the young WRs come around and James Davis gets going, and they find an actual QB.

Now onto the defenses.....

#1. Baltimore Ravens - To me the Ravens and Steelers defenses are pretty interchangable as 1a and 1b. I'm thinking BR.com went a little homerish here though actually putting the Ravens at 1 while the Steelers just won a Super Bowl. HOWEVER we did get much younger and IMOP better in the secondary, and at LB (Gooden better and younger than Bart Scott). We have to find a way to get to the QB on a more consistent basis. One nice thing would be if refs actually called holding on the offensive lineman that consistently hold Trevor Pryce every play of every game. Not tryin to start an argument but go back and watch the 3 Steelers games last year, every single pass play Trevor Pryce is being blatantly held by the Steelers OL and it isn't getting called. And I watch every single home gam,e from the stands and my eyes are always on Trevor Pryce and watching every OL hold him on every play and no call, it's ridiculous!!

#2. Pittsburgh Steelers - Basically as I said Steelers/Ravens D are the best in the NFL IMO and are basically interchangable at 1 or 2. Personally if I was ranking these teams, I'd have the Steelers at 1, because as long as they have the ring then they stay at 1 until they are knocked off. I have concerns about this team, in the secondary with the loss of McFadden, and at ILB with the loss of Foote though I know Timmons is there he is an unproven commodity.

#3. Cincinnati Bengals - This is a defense that as a fan of football I'm excited about their future but as a Ravens fan I'm not so happy about. A defense featuring Rey Maualuga, Michael Johnson, Keith Rivers, Domata Peko, Chinedum Ndukwe is a defense that could be very scary for many years to come. I think this year they'll be in the 11-15 ranked range in the NFL but you'll begin to see them become a top defense towards the end of this year and then keep that going next year.

#4. Cleveland Browns - This to me is gonna be the most underrated defense in this division for 1 reason.......They'll be a very good defense, until the offense consistently puts them in bad situations and they get worn down. They'll have another bad year in NFL rankings but it wont be because they dont have talent or ability to play as a great unit. It will be because of constant 3 and outs and bad turnovers by the Browns O.

BR.com's rankings and my opinions of these unit's individually.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll agree with most of what you said dealing with the offense.

Offense:

Steelers
Bengals
Ravens
Browns

Defense however I have to come to the aid.

Steelers
Ravens
Bengals
Browns

While that is the ranking YOU would have done. I have to bring up some points.

You bring up Gooden saying the Ravens defense is better because he is playing. He played in 4 games last year and had 5 tackles. But you say he is better than Scott. Meanwhile, you bring up Timmons and say he is an unproven commodity while he played in 19 games, started 2 and had 65 tackles, 5 sacks, 3 PDef, and 1 INT. All while being a backup for 17 games.

Does loosing Ryan really not scare the Ravens fans and media?? All I know is I would not be near as confident if we lost LeBeau. I know, they aren't on the same level, but still. You lost your defense coordinator. That has to count for something.

Also McFadden was out 7 games last year.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those aren't my rankings, those are BR.com's rankings and I just commented after them. In my rankings Steelers O is at #1 only because you're the defensing champs in actuality I think the Bengals offense is gonna be #1, and the Steelers defense is #1, in my own personal rankings. As for the comments on Gooden and Bart Scott.....Bart Scott is the most overrated defensive player in the league! I see it as addition by subtraction. As for Rex Ryan, I don't see it as a big deal that we lost him, Marvin Lewis left and we were fine, Mike Nolan left and we were fine. We have the majority of our talent on defense, and thats why were always a top defense. I agree after I just reread the stuff, I didn't mean for it to come across as Timmons being a downgrade just simply that he is not as experienced as Foote I actually think Timmons will do just fine.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-23-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I was saying I agree with you. In what you commented your rankings would be. Like in your comments, you said you would have the Bengals 2nd and they will probably be #1. And all that.

And then, I just brought up some points that I had questions on and problems.

I didn't know Scott was thought of like that.

I fully expect that Steelers D to be even better than last years squad. With Timmons being the full time starter and Woodley seemingly on fire at the end of the season. With Timmons in the lineup now LeBeau can create even crazier things. Timmons can cover every TE in the NFL and most slot guys. Last training camp he covered Holmes on a few plays and was eating his heels most of the route. Thats how fast he is.

I think this year is almost identical to last year. I don't think the Bengals or the Browns have put it together quite yet. Bengals are about 10x closer than the Browns. I think it will be between Steelers and Ravens once again. And I can not wait for the games between the two teams.

Old 07-23-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
#3. Cincinnati Bengals - In my opinion this unit could end up being the #1 unit by the end of this season. The OL will be the deciding factor for them, if they keep Carson Palmer upright then he will pick defenses apart with Ocho, Lavcoles, and Pothead just torching teams. The running game wont be lethal but it will keep defenses honest.

We in Cincinnati like to call him Slim.

But honestly, I agree w/ most of your thoughts. Good post!
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Yea, I was saying I agree with you. In what you commented your rankings would be. Like in your comments, you said you would have the Bengals 2nd and they will probably be #1. And all that.

And then, I just brought up some points that I had questions on and problems.

I didn't know Scott was thought of like that.

I fully expect that Steelers D to be even better than last years squad. With Timmons being the full time starter and Woodley seemingly on fire at the end of the season. With Timmons in the lineup now LeBeau can create even crazier things. Timmons can cover every TE in the NFL and most slot guys. Last training camp he covered Holmes on a few plays and was eating his heels most of the route. Thats how fast he is.

I think this year is almost identical to last year. I don't think the Bengals or the Browns have put it together quite yet. Bengals are about 10x closer than the Browns. [b]I think it will be between Steelers and Ravens once again. And I can not wait for the games between the two teams.[b]
Agreed 100%, the only thing about the Bengals is if they can get those young guys to step in right away and play well on D they will be a very good team also. It would be badass to see 3 AFC north teams, I know its not gonna happen but it would be awesome.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-23-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.

Good post. I agree with these rankings and can see 3 teams from AFCN making the playoff as long as the Bengals offensive line can keep Palmer up. I might be a homer but Ocho Cinco, Coles and Henry is a pretty scary 3 WR set. If they can get a good "No Huddle" offense going with that set and Benson in there too it will keep defenses guessing.
crites09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only thing I disagree with is the comments. Pryce might get held on every play, but just watch what tackles do to James Harrison. He is constantly getting held. Last year the Steelers defense went like 5 games without drawing a holding call, all while being teh best pass rushing team in the league. That just doesn't make sense.

And I don't get how you can claim Gooden is an improvement while Timmons is unproven. Timmons has proven alot more than Gooden, and the guys that they are replacing are both highly overrated.

I do like the Foxworth signing for the Ravens defense. He could bring some much needed help at CB.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:09 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Only thing I disagree with is the comments. Pryce might get held on every play, but just watch what tackles do to James Harrison. He is constantly getting held. Last year the Steelers defense went like 5 games without drawing a holding call, all while being teh best pass rushing team in the league. That just doesn't make sense.

And I don't get how you can claim Gooden is an improvement while Timmons is unproven. Timmons has proven alot more than Gooden, and the guys that they are replacing are both highly overrated.

I do like the Foxworth signing for the Ravens defense. He could bring some much needed help at CB.
Yeah I think some fans just think their young players are better than other teams young players. I actually believe both Gooden and Timmons are improvements for their teams. As for the holding thing... everybody has somebody that's always getting held. If the refs called it the game would be pretty boring to watch because there would be a penalty on just about every play.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:20 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
Yeah I think some fans just think their young players are better than other teams young players. I actually believe both Gooden and Timmons are improvements for their teams. As for the holding thing... everybody has somebody that's always getting held. If the refs called it the game would be pretty boring to watch because there would be a penalty on just about every play.
Apparently neither one of you read my comment to that. Like I said I didn't mean for it to come off like I don't think Timmons is a quality player. I actually think Timmons is gonna be excellent as I said.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-29-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh no I wasn't referring to you specifically, but like a in general of a lot of fans of many teams. It's just natural and I'm just as much guilty as it as anybody else. We just don't follow other teams young guys as much as our own.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
Oh no I wasn't referring to you specifically, but like a in general of a lot of fans of many teams. It's just natural and I'm just as much guilty as it as anybody else. We just don't follow other teams young guys as much as our own.
True, I just wanted to get it out there to all those touchy Steelers fans (you know they're so sensitive) that in my haste to show that Gooden is an upgrade from Bart "The Manbacker" Scott I accidentally made it seem as if Timmons was a downgrade, and that was not the case.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 08-09-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You get screwed on defenses in the AFCN. It's a crime that either Baltimore or Pittsburgh would have to be ranked 2nd. I love the way the Bengals defense is finally, I actually think there's at least a sliver of hope we could just barely crack top 10 this year with decent health provided but even then we still wouldn't be close to either of the top defenses.

In terms of offense, I'm completely fine with Pittsburgh being first. They're clearly the most complete. The Bengals definitely have the most potential however I love the way the Ravens ran the ball last year. I don't have much of a problem with the Bengals offense being 3rd really. I'm more confident in our defense than our offense at this point. I do think Chad will finally produce and Henry could explode this year... However, Carson must have protection, without that it just kills the offense.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was pretty high on the Bengals as a sleeper team, but I really dont think they have the OL to be a great offensive team. They definately have the weapons in place however.

Alot of talent building on the defensive side of the ball aswell. I think they'll be competeing for the division title.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

It is apparent that the Steelers defense has taken the #1 spot but are the Ravens still #2?? It is very easy to make a case for the Bengals to be the #2 defense in this division. Tough pill to swallow for Ravens fans.

What does everyone think??

Old 11-10-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's almost a tie right now with Ravens and Bengals, but that could also change in a couple of weeks. Interestingly enough Bengals are ahead of both the Ravens and Steelers in interceptions.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:50 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our defense sucks. i don't know why but they aren't even a top ten IMO
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals D>>>>>Ravens D.

Mattison is a stubborn old fart who switched our defensive sheme to a defense that only works in college when you have 11 5 star recruits starting like he did at florida. He refuses to put it back because he is so stubborn.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:07 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Dam I pretty much nailed it! Read what I put after those BR.com rankings, I nailed it!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-11-2009, 12:27 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Dam I pretty much nailed it! Read what I put after those BR.com rankings, I nailed it!!!
YOU NAILED IT BRAH!!!!!!! You're a ******* lame. Who is happy that their team isn't where you would want them to be? Only a loser who obviously needs some attention and just wants to be right. ERU can you please be a fan of another team? I don't like having a guy root against us every week just so he can either be right that we lost or happy we won.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
YOU NAILED IT BRAH!!!!!!! You're a ******* lame. Who is happy that their team isn't where you would want them to be? Only a loser who obviously needs some attention and just wants to be right. ERU can you please be a fan of another team? I don't like having a guy root against us every week just so he can either be right that we lost or happy we won.
Phuck you! Blind ass homer, I knew what was coming and I didnt want to accept but I knew. Yea Im really rootin against us, you're such a dumbshit go **** yourself, yea Im so happy when we lose, it makes me so happy that I dont eat or sleep when we lose. Nobody takes it harder than me when we lose I cant even enjoy wins because I always concerned with the next game, there is no bigger Ravens fan than myself thats why it kills me to watch them fade and not have any young answers for the future.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-11-2009, 07:03 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol I was about to bring this thread back up today to pose the "Who is the #2 defense" question.

I would take the Bengals, being a homer and all. But honestly, after the two games we played them (obviously not the Ravens best games but still), there's no way I would trade our defense for theirs.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:14 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

I would say right now rankings would be IMO

Offense.....

#1 Bengals
#2 Steelers
#3 Ravens
#4 Browns

Defense....

#1 Steelers
#2 Bengals
#3 Ravens
#4 Browns

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-12-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Maybe it is the homer in me, but I still think the Steelers have the #1 offense. We lead the division in pts. per game, total yards, yards per play, 1st downs.....and a few others.

I would also say that the Ravens are still a touch ahead of the Bengals in offense. They are slightly ahead of the Steelers in pts. per game and ahead of the Bengals in almost all categories as well.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

The Bengals lack balance in offense. The only game we have both ran and passed well was the Chicago blow out. Every other game has been on the shoulders of our run game, except for this most recent game against San Diego, where we could pass but yet were unable to run it somehow.

We're probably 3rd in offense, but we're not to far behind you guys.