Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 11-09-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes kind of a weird game offensivley why the ratio was like that.
First drive had a good mix but we were stopped on 3rd and 1, missed FG
TD drive just one pass to Pettigrew
2nd TD drive, False Start, run, Incomplete, TD pass
FG drive only ran twice to 4 pass plays, Raiola penalty messed that up
Up 17-7, passed 4 times, ran once, coaching mistake there, Staffs 1st pick on 3rd and 9, led to Seattle FG
17-10 2 First down runs, then incomplete then pick on 2nd and 10, should have stuck with run again up 17-10, led to another Seattle FG
3rd Quarter, 3 and out with 2 passes up 17-13
Up 17-16, passing FD, but then sack on First down, Run then Incomplete on 3rd and 18
Next drive: Pass for FD, failed reverse by Brown, Inc, then Int on 3rd and 16
FG drive set up by nice Kevin Smith run, then 1 complete, 1 run and Inc on 3rd and 3
Next drive: Run for 6 yards, pass for FD, run for 1, Incomplete ,then Int on 3rd and 9
Final drive all passing down 25-20 but Staff int on 3rd and 10

Four of Stafford picks on 3rd and long, mainly due to an incomplete on 1st down. 2nd int was on 2nd 10 after an incomplete. We were running well. Kudos to the D somewhat for giving us a chance at least, holding Stafford picks in first half to FGs and 4th int, we were able to get the ball back for one more chance. Then of course Stafford threw another pick.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:30 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game made me sickkkk. It was actually my birthday :(

But does anyone think that Schwartz should have put in Culpepper? Stafford has to have accountability for how he plays. I think Schwartz missed a learning opportunity here. Maybe he was proving a point by throwing him back out there? I know my coach did that one time to a hockey teammate of mine, he was playing a poor game so the coach made him stay on the ice for the last seven minutes of the game.

Last edited by Scotty D : 11-12-2009 at 02:42 AM.
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:52 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post

But does anyone think that Schwartz should have put in Culpepper? Stafford has to have accountability for how he plays. I think Schwartz missed a learning opportunity here. Maybe he was proving a point by throwing him back out there? I know my coach did that one time to a hockey teammate of mine, he was playing a poor game so the coach made him stay on the ice for the last seven minutes of the game.
If you want to think positive about it, that's probably the worst game Stafford will ever have.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:50 AM    (permalink
tblain1
Rookie

tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
If you want to think positive about it, that's probably the worst game Stafford will ever have.
This thread started with a jinx. Don't end it with one!
tblain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post

He should be accountable but we were still in a position to win the game. We want Ws and it would be super tough for Daunte to come in cold and lead a game winning drive from our own 6 or wherever we started. Right call to keep in Stafford since he is our best QB. That last int was sickening, no clue who he was throwing to, Bryant was running a completely different route on a go and the pass was very inaccurate if it was supposed to be an out route.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote