Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 11-17-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Before the year began it would have been McClain who was more realistic.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah i won't be surprised if mcclain is a top 7 pick by the time the draft comes around.

he's a freak athlete, smart, productive, he's basically Patrick Willis.

he'll go very high.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just throwing this out there, Terrance Cody, i described what i thought of him having an on and off motor, weight issues, but how do you guys feel. I dont know but i think that if we got the combo of Cody and McClain, we'd be pretty set for a bit given both keep their potential.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
just throwing this out there, Terrance Cody, i described what i thought of him having an on and off motor, weight issues, but how do you guys feel. I dont know but i think that if we got the combo of Cody and McClain, we'd be pretty set for a bit given both keep their potential.
I'd be fine with it but it would never happen. We'd have to trade up for both most likely and that's not possible.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'd be fine with it but it would never happen. We'd have to trade up for both most likely and that's not possible.
well, i realize that 3-4 NT's with his talent dont come around very often, but weight issues (much more than Glen Dorsey's were), knee injuries, there's a possiblity he might drop. On many draft sites he's ranked 3rd or 4th of DT's and in the teens on average of value.

Rolando has had a hard life, i can forgive his character concerns, but god damn he's a player. He needs to be on our team, i dont care if we need to trade a future 1st, he's worth it IMO.

Plan: Trade away Kiwi w/ future second and fourth to Miami (3-4 team), net around a 15-20 1st rounder. Use other picks as ammo likely use up 4th this year.

*1a. Rolando McClain MLB - become MLB eventually
*1b. Terrence Cody NT - Run stuffing, double team eating monster
2. Ciron Black OT - cements our right OL as our RT in training
3. Reshad Jones S - (don't think he's worthy of the 1st-2nd round consideration) progressive learning while playing if kenny phillips is done.
5. Alterraun Verner CB - productive battle tested cb with potential
6. Stevenson Sylvester OLB/ST - explosive, plays with emotion, great athleticism.
7. BPA (best punter available)

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-29-2009, 12:41 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i feel both Cody and McClain are over rated
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think he's a massively over-rated prospect who plays too high, does a ****** job using his arms to keep people off of him and then the obvious conditioning issues. He's a major project and frankly a piss poor fit on a 4-3 team like us. I'd rather grab a more UT like prospect like Brian Price, although Price probably won't last to our pick, in which case I want either Vince Oghobaase or Dan Williams to be a giant with Major Wright, Reshad Jones or Nate Allen being our other top 2 round pick.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:29 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cody wouldn't work in our 4-3 defense.

I think the best guy for our scheme is Dan Williams. Not only can he hold the point against the run and has mass to him, but he can also penetrate. I know the Giants have shied away from bigger DTs in recent years, but I think its time they bulked up inside.

They focused so much on stopping the pass in recent years, they forgot that they have to stop the run first. We need big guys inside.

As for our 1st round pick, if we're picking top 10, I think we have to get McClain. Its a no brainer to me. He's everything you want in a MIKE.

if we're picking 15-20, then things get trickier. bc McClain will be gone. Now who do you get? Do you go after Mays? I'm a Mays fan, but I'm starting to think he's overrated. And he plays undisciplined football.

Do we move back and collect picks? I think that would be ideal in that scenario. We need to nab a quality C and DT, and I would like to nab both in the 2nd round, and that is only possible if we move back in the first and collect a 2nd round pick.

That way, we can nab Brandon Spikes in the late 1st (who is sure to fall), and then nab our 2nd round DT and 2nd round C that we desperately need.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I suspect we'll be picking in the late first round, 20 or later, and so want us to leave the first two rounds with one of Brian Price, Vince Oghobaase or Dan Williams and one of Major Wright, Reshad Jones or Nate Allen. Sure if a stud like McClain, Spikes, Mays or Bulaga is available at our pick I'd be awful tempted to go in that direction, but if we leave with two of the six guys I mentioned I'd be stoked.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 11-30-2009, 11:13 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I don't know enough about everybody yet to really want any specific players outside of some obvious choices like McClain, Spikes, Mays etc.

But I definitely want us to address MIKE, DT, and Center right away.

I'm hoping we can nab a quality FA safety if any are available. We don't need a stud safety, just a solid SS who can play opposite of Phillips or Johnson if Phillips career is over.

I think Dawan Landry's contract is up, and maybe he becomes available. I would give him a serious look.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I don't know enough about everybody yet to really want any specific players outside of some obvious choices like McClain, Spikes, Mays etc.

But I definitely want us to address MIKE, DT, and Center right away.

I'm hoping we can nab a quality FA safety if any are available. We don't need a stud safety, just a solid SS who can play opposite of Phillips or Johnson if Phillips career is over.

I think Dawan Landry's contract is up, and maybe he becomes available. I would give him a serious look.
I think I've read that Whitner has an option in his contract and depending on the new HC Buffalo might let him walk, he'd be a nice addition, but right now I'm not projecting much in FA this year, we spent money last year and I don't think JR spends a lot this year as well. Which is why I think SS is our second biggest need in the draft because we need someone who can play the run/in-the-box well as well as not being a liability in coverage. Frankly I think Major Wright would be a great addition if he comes out, kid's like a poor man's Bob Sanders without the injuries, at least so far.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-30-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

getting a safety early in the draft hinders our ability to spend an early pick on either a DT or a C though.

I feel that both DT and C are round 2 needs. I don't want us to wait too long to address either position, bc i feel both positions need to be addressed early.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
getting a safety early in the draft hinders our ability to spend an early pick on either a DT or a C though.

I feel that both DT and C are round 2 needs. I don't want us to wait too long to address either position, bc i feel both positions need to be addressed early.
I don't think C is that pressing of a need. Between Seubert and O'Hara I think we can go another year without getting a new starter C, although a guy like O'Dowd in the third could be nice. Plus there will some good FA C's like Kevin Mawae or younger guys like the Eagles' Nick Cole.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-30-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

with manning's injury, i highly doubt we are picking in the 20's. Dallas, Eagles, Washington, Carolina, Minnesota. I highly doubt we win more than 2 of these. Carolina's rush offense, Minnesota's rush and pass and D are so much better, Washington's D has been keeping them in games, our D has been losing us games. Dallas is overrated, Eagles are a bit overrated, but both are doing alot better than us.

We're likely 7-9, which would mean 14-19th draft position. I really don't mind, we need to reload, the way we've been playing is awful. Losing on the field will now give Jerry Reese an opportunity to work his magic.

Back to the draft, i dont remember seeing an impact player as a 3-4 NT in college in my lifetime watching football (roughly 9 years). What annoys me with our system is why we 'NEED' two more pass oriented, on the small side defensive tackles. Why not open up to a run stuffer and blocker eater who pushes the pocket?

When you think of it, it helps more than a passrushing DT, he takes double teams away from the pro bowl caliber DE's we have, allows us better angles to the QB (for A gap blitzes, not as much help from a Guard on one side, a DE has a straight line to the QB.

By taking two interior blockers from the QB, the opposing team can only have three more offensive linemen, and a possibility of 3 extra blockers (TE, FB, HB). This means we either have two extra guys in coverage or one extra guy blitzing. Most likely one will stay in the backfield, making a total of 4 players against a DT and two pro bowl DE's and another blitzer.

If all are in one on one matchups, and we have an extra coverage guy, that puts pressure on the QB and with the rush defense being strong, 3rd and longs will come often.

If you dont read any of that ^^^^ please read this. I would take a rush stopping defense with an average pass defense over average rush over great pass defense any day. It takes away the "Free" yards and puts it on the QB. With our stadium the way it is this helps us alot, we were built a rush stopping defense and used our Meadowland winds to keep us ahead. We can't use the pass to set up the run.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-30-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

We're better than Carolina and Washington, minnesota likely won't have anything to play for, Dallas and Philly are divisional games and I think we split those two. I could see us winning 4 of our last 5 to finish the year 10-6 fairly easily.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-30-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, Ballin..I honestly prefer 'smaller', quicker, penetrating defensive tackles for a variety of reasons. I think they're more likely to stay healthy than the 330+ pound 3-4 style nose tackles of the world. I also feel that a guy who gets into the back field and penetrates is just as disruptive in the run as the bigger DT's are.

If McCoy or Suh ever fell out of the top 5 (which I put the likelihood at almost zero) I'd be for trading away a lot of picks to go up and grab either of them. I prefer Suh and think he will be a stud, but McCoy is probably more the style of defensive tackle we prefer and is equally awesome in his own right.

I'm also really high on Marvin Austin out of UNC as I mentioned in the other thread.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
We're better than Carolina and Washington, minnesota likely won't have anything to play for, Dallas and Philly are divisional games and I think we split those two. I could see us winning 4 of our last 5 to finish the year 10-6 fairly easily.
Carolina can run the ball, even when the other team knows they'll probably run it 75% of the time, Washington just almost beat a good Philly team that made us look silly. I agree though we will win one of our divisonal games. Minnesota might be fighting for the #1 seed.

Not to be such a sour puss but we need the draft pick, we are losing our physical mentality, its demoralizing.

The draft is the only way for us, FA's just dont work for us, at least the way we're looking for them. michael huff, if he's a FA, needs to get a flier on our team. He's still young, he has the talent, he fits our defense, and can make plays.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-06-2009, 03:54 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Carolina can run the ball, even when the other team knows they'll probably run it 75% of the time, Washington just almost beat a good Philly team that made us look silly. I agree though we will win one of our divisonal games. Minnesota might be fighting for the #1 seed.

Not to be such a sour puss but we need the draft pick, we are losing our physical mentality, its demoralizing.

The draft is the only way for us, FA's just dont work for us, at least the way we're looking for them. michael huff, if he's a FA, needs to get a flier on our team. He's still young, he has the talent, he fits our defense, and can make plays.
Carolina starts Jake Delhomme and has a defense we can beat. Washington is washington, we're healthier now than when we wiped the floor with them early in the season. I like the saints heading down this stretch run a lot more than the vikings and that's not counting the game in hand for the saints so I wouldn't surprised at all if they had second locked up with no chance for the top spot.

As for the draft pick getting a higher draft pick won't effect our team unless we are in position to grab Suh or McCoy and we won't trade up that far. We just need to keep re-stocking the lines while adding a SS. Canty gives us precisely one good DT, add one or two in the draft and a healthy jay alford and run D would be far less pathetic. Add a young C to battle O'hara for the starting spot while Beatty steps in sliding Diehl inside and our OL is leet again. This team isn't far from being a superbowl team, we just need to keep filling out this team.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 12-06-2009 at 03:58 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

This year more than any other year I want the giants to trade down. There's so much talent at our top 2 needs that we can really gain some value. If we end up getting one of the last playoff spots and trade down into the last 4 picks we should be able to swap our 4th for a second and then grab our SS as well as two stud DTs. If we could finagle Major Wright/Reshad Jones/Nate Allen, Dan Williams and Vince Oghobaase I'd be ecstatic. Our run D would become a strength and we'd never have to have a massive hole in our secondary again.

Offensively the effective of Beatty taking over LT can not be understated as that lets Diehl slide inside to LG leaving O'hara as our only lineman who struggles to get a good push, making our running game more beastly while also giving eli more time. So offensively all we need is a third or fourth round C to have battle Seubert and Koets for the backup C job or maybe even a guard if we want to transition Snee to C long term.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-08-2009, 10:45 AM    (permalink
dtowner
Rookie

dtowner hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Just Curious What you guys think about

Marvin Austin from N. Carolina. If we don't trade up and realistically look at who might be available when we pick, I like this 6'3, 305 pound DT and with Cofield and Robbins both on their last contract year, no guarantee we sign either of them back so that would leave us with just Bernard and Canty at Tackles and Canty was hurt most of the year and hasn't proved he is a real tackle yet. Just looking for some feedback.

Go Ggggmen - kick the Shegirls *SSES.
dtowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:48 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Ive heard good things about Austin. I haven't scouted him personally, but I heard he fits the mold of the type of DTs we like to go after.

NC has some slept on talent. I think a couple of guys on that team are going to be good finds.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

I think Aaron Rouse is going to negate the need for a safety this offseason. He fits our scheme well and would play awesome next to Phillips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:56 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
I think Aaron Rouse is going to negate the need for a safety this offseason. He fits our scheme well and would play awesome next to Phillips.
I was thinking about this myself. But I'm hesitant of giving him the stamp of approval just yet bc afterall, he was so erratic in GB, I don't know if we want to put all our eggs in his basket.

He's looked GREAT for us though. Fits like a glove. He's our Chris Horton, whom Ive said forever is just what we need at SS.

Whats your thoughts on Goff so far? Youve always been spot on with your evaluation of LBs, and I'm curious to hear your opinion on him. I came away impressed, and I'm hoping he can improve with more playing time.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ive heard good things about Austin. I haven't scouted him personally, but I heard he fits the mold of the type of DTs we like to go after.

NC has some slept on talent. I think a couple of guys on that team are going to be good finds.
I'm very wary of Austin, he's underachieved for a long time despite incredible potential and DT is not a position where we've been able to get under-achievers to maximize their talent. I just fear that he could be another Willie Joseph which is why I like Brian Price, Vince Oghobaase and Dan Williams a lot more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
He has impressed me, but let's not jump the gun, if he keeps playing well he might push SS down the list of needs, but we'd still need some quality depth and if he isn't able to keep his level of play up through the end of the season we'd need a starter. Again he's impressed, but there's still a ways to go before SS stops being a top need.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-08-2009, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

I'm not saying at all that we look past SS in the draft, but it is not the pressing need that many made it out to be. We can survive with Rouse-Phillips-Johnson and a rookie. Every year I make my own real-time draft picks when the Giants are on the clock (without the luxury of waiting to see who falls and who doesn't) just to compare how I would do against Reese. Two of my picks this past year were Rashad Johnson (Alabama drafted by ARI) and Victor 'Macho' Harris (Va Tech drafted by PHI). Harris would be the best safety on our team right now and Johnson impressed me in preseason. Just saying...would be nice to have one of those guys let alone both right now.

BBD in re:Goff...My DVR got messed up so I don't have a tape of the game, just the memory of watching in real time. He played well, certainly well enough to keep the starting job. The thing that stood out the most was the physicality in taking on blocks. He really delivered a blow to some strong blockers and we are used to Pierce playing soft in that department. Goff plays hard, plays strong, plays aggressive. That can make up for a lot. I want to see him play better in coverage though, as I think he may be even worse than AP and we simply can't have that. Doesn't seem comfortable when dropping into his zone, looks a little hesitant and unsure but I guess that is expected. But he isn't a natural mover when he is going backward and that is going to be exploited this week and against the teams we will need to beat in January if we make the playoffs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote