Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 11-19-2009, 09:22 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboa...ard+(BillBoard)

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:25 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Hopefully we cut Trent

Question: If Shanahan comes in does anyone else see us dealing Marshawn Lynch? He's not exactly a Shanahan style runner.

no.. marshawn could really excel in shannys system
Old 11-19-2009, 09:32 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here's an issue. If Shanahan comes does he install the ZBS? If so do we have players for it or are we going to need a complete overhaul of our line(as if that wasn't already going to happen)
I actually believe Levitre and Butler would excel in the ZBS.

Old 11-19-2009, 10:13 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, good call man.

+ Rep!
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:29 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think if Shanahan comes in...
hes gonna bring in his own QB through the draft

and i think there will be a HUGE turnover defensively..
players like McCargo, Ellison, Mitchell, Kelsay, maybe Poz are all goin to be replaced through FA
Old 11-19-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poz is cheap doubt he gets cut and Mitchell doesn't make that much.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Unfortunately, the wrong QB was released to make room from Brohm. I'm sure going to miss Hangin' 10 :(

Old 11-19-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does the signing of former 2nd round pick Brian Brohm make you reconsider the need for an early quarterback in the 2010 draft? For me it does. I'd rather invest the early choices on surrounding players that will help whover plays QB succeed.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Does the signing of former 2nd round pick Brian Brohm make you reconsider the need for an early quarterback in the 2010 draft? For me it does. I'd rather invest the early choices on surrounding players that will help whover plays QB succeed.
100% agree. Personally I was all for a 3rd or 4th Round developmental QB anyways.

Old 11-19-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yes it does, but if the new coach doesn't like him then he won't have a shot. I hope he comes in and gets some PT late in the year.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2007 McGee says: "We have ourselves a franchise quarterback!"

2005 McGee adds: "Good thing we have Jonathan Scott to protect him!"

Present McGee misses Gibran.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

An Acceptable Situation In These Circumstances:

Gibran Hamdan signs with the Giants, takes residence on my couch. We stay up late at night, play video games and mack on the chickies. All this coupled with glorious manthems and high fives! Brian Brohm leads the Bills to glory! We'll let him do the work, me and Hammie will just watch and approve

Old 11-19-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to play youth baseball with Gibran Hamdan's little brother Busch. He ended up playing football at Boise State
Old 11-20-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Brohm...

Quote:
I was gonna ask you about this, I personally think it does, although a new coach might want to start over at QB, I love Brohm, was hoping we would draft him instead of Hardy two years ago. I was surprised back then he was not taken in the first round. I hope he will get some playing time, for me this makes a Left Tackle the primary priority of this upcoming draft. Having said that, what do you think happens if Levitre succeeds at LT?? Do they move him back to gaurd regardless??
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
I was gonna ask you about this, I personally think it does, although a new coach might want to start over at QB, I love Brohm, was hoping we would draft him instead of Hardy two years ago. I was surprised back then he was not taken in the first round. I hope he will get some playing time, for me this makes a Left Tackle the primary priority of this upcoming draft. Having said that, what do you think happens if Levitre succeeds at LT?? Do they move him back to gaurd regardless??
Edwards is our likely starter next year, he is the best we have. I completely agree that a LT is an absolute must for this team to move forward. Levitre is a guard pure and simple. He is way overmatched at LT.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Edwards is our likely starter next year, he is the best we have. I completely agree that a LT is an absolute must for this team to move forward. Levitre is a guard pure and simple. He is way overmatched at LT.
the coaches dont even believe hes the best option we have right now

NO way Trent is the starter next year
Old 11-20-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
The current coach feels Fitzpatrick is the best we have. At least one person with high ranking in this organization likes Brian Brohm. A whole new coach probably doesn't like any of it.
I just don't think anyone can say much about our QB situation next year at this point, especially with none of them set to be free agents.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Oh Fitzy........

It's Brohm time

Old 11-22-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

At least we're getting T.O. involved early
Old 11-22-2009, 12:32 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

the sex just made a play on ST!
Old 11-22-2009, 12:42 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

We need to draft someone who can cover a tight end.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:44 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

I'd rather draft someone who can stop the run.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:45 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
I'd rather draft someone who can stop the run.
That needs to be done as well. I'm just sick of seeing marginally talented tight ends torch our OLBs
Old 11-22-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Eric I hope you can walk again, I don't care if you never play again I just want you to walk. That was just b-a-d.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game guys. TO showed up today. Too bad about all your injuries.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote