Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-21-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
I'm just glad that my picture isn't the largest one on the page. It makes me feel slightly less re tarded.
I'm just glad I was able to get a pic on.... Ready for the gross mangled finger pics...?

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post

She looked just like Sophia Bush. Be jealous TitanHope. Oh so jealous.
You have to rub it in every time too! :(

I need to know that restaurant, location, and place that sells sombreros! Nao!!!

Butchyeah, here's me:

No Shave November has been hell on me as well.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you are squeamish, or grossed out by blood and/or flesh, don't clickt the spoilers...

Thumb.....

Finger...

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 11-21-2009 at 10:55 PM.
Old 11-21-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF EATW?! I was eating dude!!!

What happened?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-21-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's disgusting eatw. And on top of that the pictures are humongous.
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so not cool

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

After I was stitched up...
Finger...

Thumb...

Old 11-21-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now you see why teaching him how to use the damn computer was going to be dangerous.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
WTF EATW?! I was eating dude!!!

What happened?
I fought the saw and the, saw won.

Seriously though, a piece I was cutting on a tablesaw snapped and kicked back, and I didn't react in time and there ya go...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
That's disgusting eatw. And on top of that the pictures are humongous.
I know, sorry for their giganticism, but its the only way I know how, notice I didn't need help... lol.

Anyone want to offer help on preventing said gigantic pics...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk View Post
so not cool
Sorry, and if anyone else is grossed out I apoligize, but some people wanted to see em, and I didn't feel like PMing these to a bunch of different people...

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 11-21-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 11-21-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Now you see why teaching him how to use the damn computer was going to be dangerous.
lol, actually the pic just of my face I did through my hpone, so I learned how to post pics two different ways today... lol.

Old 11-21-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

You see that white chunk in the finger pics? Thats fat... lol

Old 11-21-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's the long term damage to your thumb going to be? Very awkward cut. Your other finger looked like it was much more of a clean cut and should heal fine.
Old 11-21-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Lol, I see the Betadine in your pics, EATW. I've got that stuff on stock at my house.

(That's the brown liquid in that pan and why his fingers are stained brown, for those who don't know.)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-21-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me with my black friend:

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Me with my black friend:

Have any brown friends? hahha
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Here's a better one of me...

I'm Cool Cat on the far left (obviously).

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-21-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
What's the long term damage to your thumb going to be? Very awkward cut. Your other finger looked like it was much more of a clean cut and should heal fine.
I will have full use of both my finger and thumb, and yes, my finger was a much cleaner cut. Even right after it happened I knew that was going to be fine, as long as I avoided my knuckle, which I did. My thumb was the more serious one, and I knew it right away. I actually just barely chipped the tip of my thumb bone off. (It was on my shirt, along with other chunks of my thumb...) I also nicked my thumbnail, which you may see, probably not though. My thumb is just going to be disformed for the rest of my life, and will look much like the pic where it is stitched up. But it will be fine, as long as I keep everything from being infected I'll be ok. The doctors thought I may need a skin graft because of the trough I dug out of my thumb, but the woman who stitched me up was real good, and I shouldn't need anything further. I got lucky, my cousin lost three of his fingertips to a tablesaw...

Quote:
Lol, I see the Betadine in your pics, EATW. I've got that stuff on stock at my house.

(That's the brown liquid in that pan and why his fingers are stained brown, for those who don't know.)
Haha yea, that was arguably the most painful part, honestly. (The first 10-15 minutes of soaking in there, I mean.) I went numb almost instantly so I really only felt anything when I was cleaning it out. A lot of people thought it was blood, but I had to explain that it was indeed Betadine. I was actually able to learn a lot of stuff since I was calm during the process. I wish there would have been time for me to take a pic after they injected the local anesthetic into my thumb and finger, they were huuuuuuuge! lol. I looked at the lady and said, "Now that's sausage fingers." and she giggled.

Old 11-21-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the sake of others eatw, I would spoiler those pix.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
For the sake of others eatw, I would spoiler those pix.
Good idea, going back to do so.

Old 11-21-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm going to wear protective gloves everywhere now. WTF man? lol

I didnt think your thumb would look quite like that from when you were describing what happened the other day...happy to see you're all right, for the most part, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-21-2009 at 10:56 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The real sad part about EATW's fingers is the set-back it caused in his love life.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The real sad part about EATW's fingers is the set-back it caused in his love life.
It looks like Rosie Palm escaped without any serious injury though. ;)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I think I'm going to wear protective gloves everywhere now. WTF man? lol

I didnt think your thumb would look quite like that from when you were describing what happened the other day...happy to see you're all right, for the most part, though.
Funny thing is, when I go back to work, first opportunity to use the saw, I want to, just to get everything behind me, even though I think I'll be fine. I've used it thousands of times, I can't let one bad thing have me weirded out for the rest of my life. I will just have to go about things differently than I did when I get into similar style cuts to be safe, lol.

But I'm on heavy antibiotics due to chipping my thumb bone and they prescribed oxycodone. 15 325mg tablets of oxycodone, and since it happened on Wednesday, I've only taken 8. That's heavy stuff, and since the pain is bearable, I only take it before bed or when I change my bandaging. I get a little loopy (def not like being high though) for about an hour after I take it, and since I still want to be able to drive and crap, I don't take them during the day and I just deal with it, but this has reinforced my idea that I have a high threshold for pain, lol.

Old 11-21-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's ok, in the days since I've become ambidextrous, lol.

If you're speaking of fapping though, I've always been a lefty, lol.

Old 11-21-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It looks like Rosie Palm escaped without any serious injury though. ;)
LMAO, as I told CJ, this doesn't effect me at all, lol.

It sucks though, I was telling my girlfriend how its going to be weird doing anything with my hands...lol.

I also will have to adjust my grip when throwing football... Ugh its going to suck...

Edit: Even the simplest things were tough at first... Buttoning jeans, first time I tried it I thought to myself, "It shouldn't be this hard"... It took a solid minute until I could get the button right. Wiping your ass left handed is just unnatural, I could go on forever...

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 11-21-2009 at 11:17 PM.