Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

View Poll Results: Who do you want to lead the Skins in 2010?
Zorn 2 8.70%
Cowher 3 13.04%
Holmgrem 0 0%
Gruden 5 21.74%
Shanahan 8 34.78%
Other 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2009, 08:11 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBurgundy96 View Post
I voted for Gruden since Cowher doesnt want the job. Cowher would be my first choice but since he doesnt want to be here I went with Chucky.

Is Andrew Luck available for the 2010 Draft? I thought he was a freshman.
nah not till 2011 at the earliest. most likely not till 2012.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
BleedBurgundy96
Rookie

BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.BleedBurgundy96 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
nah not till 2011 at the earliest. most likely not till 2012.
Cool thats what I thought. I was just making sure.

Id rather have Bradford in 2010 though.
BleedBurgundy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whatever you do, don't get Brian Billick. He is a QB killer and we can't have that with Colt.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:07 PM    (permalink
treyskins
Rookie

treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.

For what it is worth, 0n 11/25 on espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat

chris mortenson said"Alot of people in the league will be surprised if Shanny is NOT the next coach of the redskins."

So that makes him the favorite?
Aside from a change in offense,he will most likely change our D to a base 3-4 alignment.
Any thoughts on that change of set-up?

Haynesworth and griff/jarmon either side of a new nose tackle with Orakpo and Carter(i know he wont like it) as rush linebackers.

In the Secondary there will be changes either way after this season.
treyskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:43 AM    (permalink
rodgers 4 mvp
Rookie

rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that Cower will go to Carolinia, so they may go after Fox.

Also Harbaugh may be a good target.

Mabey Joe Gibbs will come back to.
rodgers 4 mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, looks like a lot of options in this thread are gone now...

Let's assume, no Gruden, Holmgren, Zorn, Harbaugh, and Cowher (prefers Carolina)

Shanahan last man standing for this job? I'm warming to the idea Shanahan more every day.

Also, what are the other legit choices we have here? Russ Grimm anyone?
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deal in principle.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...010503458.html
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Hey, no Vinny, new regime?

I'd be interested to see how Allen drafts this offseason.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Well it's official. Welcome to DC Shanny!
Old 01-06-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That press conference was so satisfying. Just two years ago we had a qb coach hired as the OC then promoted to HC when nobody else would take the job. His name was Jim Zorn, fearless leader of the Maroon and Black! :)

In all seriousness I am very excited to finally have some stability in place. I know Shanahan will work his hardest and I love what Bruce Allen brings to the table. Don't know what we will do at DC but as long as we bring in someone with some tenacity and ability to whip some of our lost players back into shape we could really have something in 2 to 3 years. I'm not going to say we are ready for the playoffs next year with so many question marks at QB, Line, Rb but at least the future is bright for once at the top, now we just need the players and the performance to go along with it.

HTTR.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome coach Shanahan & Bruce Allen.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skins hire another coach with 3-4 experience and 4-3 experience.

Per JLC twitter: Redskins hire Jacob Burney as DL coach. Had worked with Mike Shanahan in Denver.

Bio:
http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...&contentID=625
Old 01-25-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Texas Homer
Veteran

Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a Texans fan, but I root for the Redskins as well. I was hoping that the Redskins would retain Zorn, but I really like the Shanahan pick up.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:30 PM    (permalink
treyskins
Rookie

treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.

Congrats to the guy who should have been our head coach in 2008...........

Gregg Williams tamed the great peyton Manning(you cant give Brees and the saints offense all the credit) and now has a winners ring.
Hope it has sunk in to snyder how little he knows about football.
treyskins is offline   Reply With Quote