Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 11-11-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg Hardy will miss the rest of the season, so he won't be playing for Ole Miss against the Vols this Saturday. Bittersweet for me, because you hate to see a player go down and I was looking forward to seeing him play.

Saw Voodoo post that OL Jawuan James gave a verbal commitment to the Vols. Huuuuge get for them, and means that Kiffin and Co. have pulled in 4* James, 4* WR Markeith Ambles, 4* DE J.C. Copeland, and 3* LB Michael Taylor out of Georgia. Kiffin made it a point that of all the SEC teams we faced this season, that Georgia was the one he wanted the most. It was most important as far as recruiting goes. So to go into GA and get 4 of it's best players is spectacular, and blowing UGA out in Knoxville has a hand in that.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee football players arrested

3 freshmen charged with attempted armed robbery

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...yers+arrested+

Here we go again, i thought all of this was done since there hasn't been any arrests in a while, I hope Kiffin kicks them off the team and sets an example but losing Nu'Keese Richardson and starting safety Janzen Jackson would be a pretty big hit

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't been able to go to Volnation any today. Anyways, I hope that if they're proven guilty they're kicked off the team. We'll see what Kiffin is made of with this situation. It's easy to kick out Fulmer's 4 and 5 star recruits, but will he kick out his own?

I think it would show some serious stones and set a major precedent.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jackson was released after his bail was reduced to 0. It was NuKeese and Edwards who committed the attempted robbery. Jackson was in the car, and only told them that they had to leave. Most he could be charged with would be accessory.

I say suspend Jackson for the rest of the season. Maybe bring him back for the bowl game. Dismiss NuKeese and Edwards.

I haven't been able to get on Volnation either. Their servers are ****.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Jackson was released after his bail was reduced to 0. It was NuKeese and Edwards who committed the attempted robbery. Jackson was in the car, and only told them that they had to leave. Most he could be charged with would be accessory.
Semi-good news it sounds like.

Quote:
I say suspend Jackson for the rest of the season. Maybe bring him back for the bowl game. Dismiss NuKeese and Edwards.
I agree with this. Letting him play in the bowl would have to be for outstanding behavior between now and then.

Quote:
I haven't been able to get on Volnation either. Their servers are ****.
Tell me about it. NSD and the day Bryce Brown committed were awful as well.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Good thing I'm not Tennessee's head coach because I'd probably be cutting Daniel Lincoln and the Sullins twins on the spot right now.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:02 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Guess who's #5 on Scott's senior RB rankings?

MONTARIOZZZ!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Wesa goin' bowling!!! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:04 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

That was one of the most boring and ugly games I've seen in a while. But I'm happy we got a win! :D
Old 11-28-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'm kind've worried about the Kentucky game tomorrow. I fear teh Cobb.

But, Janzen Jackson is back! So that'll be a big help.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:46 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'm not worried for whatever reason. Hopefully that's a good sign.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Oh by the way, Doughboy and I are proud parents of a 9-3 MTSU team.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Oh by the way, Doughboy and I are proud parents of a 9-3 MTSU team.
Nice!

2nd place in the SEC East! Hell yeah!!! 25 years in a row vs UK! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Am I being a homer when I say I think Montario Hardesty is the best senior runningback in this draft and maybe second overall behind Spiller?
Old 11-28-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Am I being a homer when I say I think Montario Hardesty is the best senior runningback in this draft and maybe second overall behind Spiller?
Nope! Well, Gerhart is up there.

Hardesty: 265 rush, 1,307 yards, 4.9 YPC, and 12 TD's.

He's 2nd in the SEC in rushing yards now, and tied with Mark Ingram for 2nd in TD's with 12 (Tebow is 1st with 13 TD's, so t-1st among RB's). Not to mention his receiving totals. I'd take Hardesty over any RB in the SEC, including Ingram. I'd like to see Ingram run for 1,300 yards behind two walk on OL's.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Nope! Well, Gerhart is up there.

Hardesty: 265 rush, 1,307 yards, 4.9 YPC, and 12 TD's.

He's 2nd in the SEC in rushing yards now, and tied with Mark Ingram for 2nd in TD's with 12 (Tebow is 1st with 13 TD's, so t-1st among RB's). Not to mention his receiving totals. I'd take Hardesty over any RB in the SEC, including Ingram. I'd like to see Ingram run for 1,300 yards behind two walk on OL's.
And a RS Frosh RT who just got converted from TE.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:53 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Very true. By the way, love your AP-Hardesty comparison you made in another thread, Voodoo. I just now noticed that. Their running styles are crazy similar.

Maybe another comparison could be Thomas Jones too?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 11-29-2009 at 01:58 AM.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:30 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Also, I have the same pick'em record as Chris Mortensen so far.

Suck it Morty! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UT going to Chick-fil-A Bowl; Kentucky coming to Music City Bowl

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20... ed4DuIoZY%3D

Best news ever. My family lives in Blacksburg and are HUGE Hokie fans. Some serious trash talking is going down. Im also getting tickets to the Music City bowl. I've never seen a NCAA game outside of MTSU in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'm kinda disappointed we won't be in the Outback on new year's, but the opponent ended up being better.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:19 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Really? I saw they just picked up a commitment from a JUCO LB this weekend, but I was pretty sure he was the only one so far for the 2010 class, unless you're counting Jacques Smith who I think will be an end.
I know this is an old post, but I just wanna say that Jacques is a beast. I technically live in Ooltewah, TN, and 'Ques attends Ooltewah High School. I've gone to see him in person, and this guy is a man amongst boys. And OHS is in like Class 5A or 6A. Dude's gonna be a great player for the Vols, no matter if he plays DE or LB.

Oh! I clinched a Playoff spot in the SWDC Fantasy Football league. Not sure what my final seed will be. Playing SuperMcGee in the final game, and he's currently #1 and blowing away his competition. Seriously, I don't think he's scored less than 100 points all year. So glad I clinched my spot already, lol. I swept my division too, and hopefully I can pull the upset and improve my seeding! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 12-04-2009 at 01:25 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:40 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Talking

Old 12-05-2009, 12:46 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
I'm rootin' for ya'll!

Also, Vols WR Coach Frank Wilson has accepted a position at LSU ($$$). Bring back Troopah!!! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:56 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Also, Vols WR Coach Frank Wilson has accepted a position at LSU ($$$). Bring back Troopah!!! :D
Yup. There's also talk some of our other assistants might be interviewing for other jobs. Hopefully we don't lose Eddie Gran. I think as long as we retain the Kiffins(obviously), Orgeron, Gran, and Lance Thompson we'll be in good shape.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yup. There's also talk some of our other assistants might be interviewing for other jobs. Hopefully we don't lose Eddie Gran. I think as long as we retain the Kiffins(obviously), Orgeron, Gran, and Lance Thompson we'll be in good shape.
I agree. The cool thing is, everybody has a state they excel in in the SEC, aside from Monte who can go to any living room in America. Wilson's was Louisiana and Mississippi, but that's Ed Orgeron's area as well and he's better. Plus, with Lane being a former WR coach, I don't think the loss would be bad.

Losing Gran, Orgeron, or Thompson would be killer though. Gran needs a raise. He recruits Florida, and does so very, very well. FSU is rumored to be after him and Lance Thompson. I think Orgeron stays. He's highly paid, is Assistant HC/Recruiting Coordinator, and said he relished the opportunity of learning under Monte. Thompson makes upwards of $300,000, so a lateral move would require a raise on top of that already hefty contract. Gran only makes around $150,000 (maybe less, not sure), so he seems the most likely additional loss if he's not given a raise. Hopefully they do so and retain him.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.