Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-01-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who make changes to 8 year old policy/procedure "on a dime" and expect everyone to react to it with no problem what so ever.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Driving in the rain in the middle of rush hour, back to campus for a study group....that only two people out of a planned twelve showed up to!
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:58 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Wizards inability to bang free throws...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who stand in the middle of the sidewalk, talking, while everybody's trying to go somewhere. There should be a rule that you are allowed to knock people over who do that.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
People who stand in the middle of the sidewalk, talking, while everybody's trying to go somewhere. There should be a rule that you are allowed to knock people over who do that.
Hell yea!!! I hate when mother******* do that in Sams club, I just want to grab a comically large can of Tuna and brain those cockfarts.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ugh, so many people do that at my school, but worse. Right at the top of staircases. **** them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
Ugh, so many people do that at my school, but worse. Right at the top of staircases. **** them.
Push them. Should be fun times.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to crappy movies just so you can get with some girl who is going.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The large death ads on that cover my cigarette boxes.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about the fact that Juicyfruit is ******* delicious yet the flavor lasts less than 5 minutes?
Old 12-01-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wanna know what pisses me off? When people are complaining about something, then you tell them something that could remedy their problem, and they say, "no i don't think so." or "i don't feel like it." Then you say to them, "well you don't want to do much to help what you're bitchin about right?"

Makes me want to break things.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:09 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
true dat. I'm always hauling ass while still walking, so I weave in and out like a black chick

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:22 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
true dat. I'm always hauling ass while still walking, so I weave in and out like a black chick

Old 12-01-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate it when girls are messing around with your dick, then they don't finish.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
The bottom & top of the main staircase was like 'the spot' to hang out in my HS. Luckily i was taller and larger than the vast majority of students at my school so elbowing my way through the crowd wasnt an issue.

Chris youre a gods damned Ogre, after you pick one of those kids up and throw him down the stairs, they wont stand there anymore.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:31 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Well obviously I'm talking in the fashion sense. I wouldn't consider those jacket vests by any means
I dont see the problem with them. Its just like shorts which keep your thighs warm but not the rest of your legs.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:33 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

my girlfriend still getting upset about her asshole ex. I cant even say his name without her getting upset
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:39 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
my girlfriend still getting upset about her asshole ex. I cant even say his name without her getting upset
How long have they been broken up for?
Old 12-02-2009, 12:50 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

about four months
Old 12-02-2009, 05:41 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Question: why would you want to say your gf's ex's name in the first place?

Old 12-02-2009, 06:31 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Question: why would you want to say your gf's ex's name in the first place?
That's exactly what i thought when i read that.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:21 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

i have a friend who has the same name, i would never bring up that A holes name
Old 12-02-2009, 11:31 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i have a friend who has the same name, i would never bring up that A holes name
So you're telling her a story about your friend, like "Me and Wilbur were at the gym today, and there was this -"

"Oh Wilbur, that's my ex's name and I'm still not over him and I've got all these feelings and BOO HOO HOO HOO!!!"

Is that how it goes? If so dump your girlfriend immediately. That's unbearable.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
So you're telling her a story about your friend, like "Me and Wilbur were at the gym today, and there was this -"

"Oh Wilbur, that's my ex's name and I'm still not over him and I've got all these feelings and BOO HOO HOO HOO!!!"

I agree with this. That is just too whiney.

Grinding Gears Thread = Relationship Advice Thread Part Deux.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post

Yea, definitely. If she is freaking out about someone else named John or Jeff, then she needs to figure some **** out.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote