Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-05-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Man how sweet it is to know that against Maryland and North Carolina, Duke was winless!!!!!! Duke is a weak team and will probably not last past the second day of the ACC tournament and if they weren't Duke would probably be a bubble team. Anyway I'd be scared to face Maryland right now, they are playing good ball and are rolling.........

FEAR THE TURTLE!

Your an idiot if you honestly think Duke is a bubble team and the only reason they are getting a birth is because they're Duke. A team that will likely get in the range of a 5 seed is a bubble team, yeah your right buddy. Some peoples' kids.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Your an idiot if you honestly think Duke is a bubble team and the only reason they are getting a birth is because they're Duke. A team that will likely get in the range of a 5 seed is a bubble team, yeah your right buddy. Some peoples' kids.
Duke is horrible this year.........FACE IT!!!!!!!!!! They have no top tier players and are outclassed on a regular basis in their own conference. Now they result to cheap shots at the end of losses! And if they get anything above an 8 seed its an injustice......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets stop the name calling and make this an intelligent conversation.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Duke is horrible this year.........FACE IT!!!!!!!!!! They have no top tier players and are outclassed on a regular basis in their own conference. Now they result to cheap shots at the end of losses! And if they get anything above an 8 seed its an injustice......
People like you are the reason why abortion is still legal.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 03-05-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Lets stop the name calling and make this an intelligent conversation.
It's kind of difficult people come in here and yell DUKE SUCKS and other BS backing it up with no basketball knowledge at all.

they get smoked.

Old 03-05-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Also, you just finished saying Duke was a bubble team, now your saying they could deserve a 8? You are what George Bush calls " a flip-flopper".

they get smoked.

Old 03-05-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's kind of difficult people come in here and yell DUKE SUCKS and other BS backing it up with no basketball knowledge at all.
Check your pm's.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Duke is not as superior as they use to be is better terminology. First of all they finished .500 in their conference games and that doesn't favor a higher seed, they lack the senior leadership of players that have been "there" and they've struggled as of late.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Duke is not as superior as they use to be is better terminology. First of all they finished .500 in their conference games and that doesn't favor a higher seed, they lack the senior leadership of players that have been "there" and they've struggled as of late.
Who's denying that Duke isn't as good as they used to be in past years? However, they are far from " sucking".

they get smoked.

Old 03-05-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know not everyone is in the Official bracket yet (*cough* TitleTown *cough*) so I'll make one last solicite people to sign up. We can have a max 250, and I want to get a bunch!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I know not everyone is in the Official bracket yet (*cough* TitleTown *cough*) so I'll make one last solicite people to sign up. We can have a max 250, and I want to get a bunch!
OK i'm in. This 5 bucks is going to be nice.

they get smoked.

Old 03-05-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Wow, you mean that the "maybe prize" didn't lure them all in?!

Perhaps you should solidify it to a definite prize for the winner.

(I know, I know. Winner gets 5 bucks.)
Old 03-05-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If your going to include purdue and MSU you have to include Clemson as well.
so that's what, possibly 8 from the ACC and 5 from the Big 10?

Sweetness you finished 4th in a inferior confrence, also your RPI is terrible compared to Dukes. Who are the bottem of the barrel in the big 10? PSU, Northwestern, Minnesota?? Are there any teams even close to that in the ACC? Hell no. How many top 50 wins do you have? How many does Duke have? How many losses do you have outside the top 50? 4?

P.S. how was that big win over Iowa??

Physco T has to wear a mask. Ha
You have no idea what our season was like, so just stop right there. You had an entirely healthy ball club the entire season and finished 7th in the ACC. Don't even start with me on that because you have no clue about our team and what we've been through this season.

Duke deserves to be an 8 or 9 seed, but they'll get a 5 or 6, possibly higher depending on what they do in the ACC Tourney. They should not have been ranked in the preaseason and they shouldn't be ranked right now.

Like I've said time and time again to you: (here's what this team went through)

1) EJ decommits and goes to IU 2 weeks before signing day
2) Rich McBride gets a DUI and is out 6 games
3) Brian Randle tweaks groin in practice and is out 4 games
4) Jamar Smith sprains ankle and is out 8 games
5) Rich Semrau almost dies b/c of a bacteria infection in his chest; out for season
6) Shaun Pruitt chips bone in his wrist
7) Chester Frazier has a foot problem and can't play at 100%
8) Randle comes back and reinjures groin, out another 6 games
9) Warren Carter sprains ankle and misses a game
10) Marcus Arnold breaks nose
11) Chester's father is in serious condition, but he can't go home to be with him
12) Jamar and Carlwell get into a serious car accident
13) Bruce doesn't even have a full squad to practice with on a daily basis
14) Chester misses another game due to a foot injury
15) Jamar and Carlwell are gone for the rest of the season

Now come and tell me how the hell we are 21-10 this season and how we finished 4th in the Big 10 with that right there. We've probably had the most adversity of any team in Divsion I College Basketball to my knowledge yet we're most likely going dancing barring a big collapse against Penn State.

We have no bad losses (unlike Duke), we've won big games, we finished above .500 in the conference, and we notched 21 wins for the 8 consecutive year I believe or something like that. So please, don't come and talk to me about my team b/c you have no idea what you're talking about.

I called Duke not being very good this season and you wouldn't listen to me. Well a mediocre conference record and a 7th place seed in the ACC Tourney proves my point.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, you just finished saying Duke was a bubble team, now your saying they could deserve a 8? You are what George Bush calls " a flip-flopper".
Well I'm above the level of cheap name calling but lets stick to the facts. I said that if Duke was another team they would be considered a bubble team. We all know Duke will get in on their reputation alone. Its pointless to argue with such a home-grown biased Duke fan, your not going to allow any point about how bad of a year they have had nor will you accept it. I assume you watched the game yesterday and they were plain horrible. UNC beat them up and down the court, out muscled them on the glass, and played better basketball. But of course you will argue this and go ahead to your hearts content, the fact is they are in the bottom half of the ACC and the stats don't lie!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 03-05-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well I'm above the level of cheap name calling but lets stick to the facts. I said that if Duke was another team they would be considered a bubble team. We all know Duke will get in on their reputation alone. Its pointless to argue with such a home-grown biased Duke fan, your not going to allow any point about how bad of a year they have had nor will you accept it. I assume you watched the game yesterday and they were plain horrible. UNC beat them up and down the court, out muscled them on the glass, and played better basketball. But of course you will argue this and go ahead to your hearts content, the fact is they are in the bottom half of the ACC and the stats don't lie!

Home grown? I'm from SD. Saying Duke will get in based on their reputation is absurd. Do you honestly think the selection committe picks teams because of their name? The game wasn't yesterday wasn't so much of Duke being horrible as UNC just dominating because they are a better team by far this year. Finishing in the middle of the pack in the ACC isn't exactly bad considering you have so many other talented teams.

they get smoked.

Old 03-05-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
You have no idea what our season was like, so just stop right there. You had an entirely healthy ball club the entire season and finished 7th in the ACC. Don't even start with me on that because you have no clue about our team and what we've been through this season.

Duke deserves to be an 8 or 9 seed, but they'll get a 5 or 6, possibly higher depending on what they do in the ACC Tourney. They should not have been ranked in the preaseason and they shouldn't be ranked right now.

Like I've said time and time again to you: (here's what this team went through)

1) EJ decommits and goes to IU 2 weeks before signing day
2) Rich McBride gets a DUI and is out 6 games
3) Brian Randle tweaks groin in practice and is out 4 games
4) Jamar Smith sprains ankle and is out 8 games
5) Rich Semrau almost dies b/c of a bacteria infection in his chest; out for season
6) Shaun Pruitt chips bone in his wrist
7) Chester Frazier has a foot problem and can't play at 100%
8) Randle comes back and reinjures groin, out another 6 games
9) Warren Carter sprains ankle and misses a game
10) Marcus Arnold breaks nose
11) Chester's father is in serious condition, but he can't go home to be with him
12) Jamar and Carlwell get into a serious car accident
13) Bruce doesn't even have a full squad to practice with on a daily basis
14) Chester misses another game due to a foot injury
15) Jamar and Carlwell are gone for the rest of the season

Now come and tell me how the hell we are 21-10 this season and how we finished 4th in the Big 10 with that right there. We've probably had the most adversity of any team in Divsion I College Basketball to my knowledge yet we're most likely going dancing barring a big collapse against Penn State.

We have no bad losses (unlike Duke), we've won big games, we finished above .500 in the conference, and we notched 21 wins for the 8 consecutive year I believe or something like that. So please, don't come and talk to me about my team b/c you have no idea what you're talking about.

I called Duke not being very good this season and you wouldn't listen to me. Well a mediocre conference record and a 7th place seed in the ACC Tourney proves my point.
I know your team has had difficulties, but that does not matter right now. The bottem line is they performed rather poorly with a fairly easy schedual. I am not questioning Illinios talent i am questioning their performance, and that is what matters.

they get smoked.

Old 03-05-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Home grown? I'm from SD. Saying Duke will get in based on their reputation is absurd. Do you honestly think the selection committe picks teams because of their name? The game wasn't yesterday wasn't so much of Duke being horrible as UNC just dominating because they are a better team by far this year. Finishing in the middle of the pack in the ACC isn't exactly bad considering you have so many other talented teams.

Well with that said then you should have no problem admitting that Maryland is a better team considering they beat Duke twice and that they should have been ranked higher then Duke for weeks now...

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-05-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They finished in the middle of the pack because they are not good this season. I predicted it, as did ghettosermon, charm, and a couple other posters on here.

Duke deserves to be in the tournament, I won't deny that, but they don't deserve to get the seed that they will. And yes, reputation has something to do with rankings. Michigan State will get in based off their reputation, well not solely on that but it'll play a part even though they have a worse conference record then Iowa.

If Duke had the season as say Iowa did, bad non conference and a decent conference schedule, they'd be dancing, while Iowa most likely won't. Repuration does have something to do with rankings and seeding. If you don't believe this, then I pity you. There's always teams every year that gets into the tourney because of their names, or get seeded higher because of their name. It's just a part of College Basketball.

I mean what other school would be getting the press that Duke is getting this year with the average season they've had? Coach K just had an interview on SportsCenter yesterday and it seems like every College GameDay they have a story on Duke, or they have to talk about Duke.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
I know your team has had difficulties, but that does not matter right now. The bottem line is they performed rather poorly with a fairly easy schedual. I am not questioning Illinios talent i am questioning their performance, and that is what matters.
It's kind of hard to perform when you have a different starting lineup every game and you don't have enough players to practice.

We're extemely fortunate to be 21-10. And as I said, our depth has really helped us this year to keep this thing afload, and Weber has done an amazing job in keeping these guys focused.

How did we perform poorly? We're 21-10, 9-7 in conference with what we've been through. We weren't ranked, so we had no expectations. I'd say it's been a damn good year for us and we'll be making some noise in the tourney if we can get in, which I think we will.

Just think if Duke had lost Paulus, McRoberts, Nelson, Scheyer, and McClure this season for a period of time. They wouldn't have near as good a record as they have right now.

Quote:
Old 03-05-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
They finished in the middle of the pack because they are not good this season. I predicted it, as did ghettosermon, charm, and a couple other posters on here.

Duke deserves to be in the tournament, I won't deny that, but they don't deserve to get the seed that they will. And yes, reputation has something to do with rankings. Michigan State will get in based off their reputation, well not solely on that but it'll play a part even though they have a worse conference record then Iowa.

If Duke had the season as say Iowa did, bad non conference and a decent conference schedule, they'd be dancing, while Iowa most likely won't. Repuration does have something to do with rankings and seeding. If you don't believe this, then I pity you. There's always teams every year that gets into the tourney because of their names, or get seeded higher because of their name. It's just a part of College Basketball.

I mean what other school would be getting the press that Duke is getting this year with the average season they've had? Coach K just had an interview on SportsCenter yesterday and it seems like every College GameDay they have a story on Duke, or they have to talk about Duke.

Last time I checked teams that are " not good" arn't ranked in the top 25.

they get smoked.

Old 03-05-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's kind of hard to perform when you have a different starting lineup every game and you don't have enough players to practice.

We're extemely fortunate to be 21-10. And as I said, our depth has really helped us this year to keep this thing afload, and Weber has done an amazing job in keeping these guys focused.

How did we perform poorly? We're 21-10, 9-7 in conference with what we've been through. We weren't ranked, so we had no expectations. I'd say it's been a damn good year for us and we'll be making some noise in the tourney if we can get in, which I think we will.

Just think if Duke had lost Paulus, McRoberts, Nelson, Scheyer, and McClure this season for a period of time. They wouldn't have near as good a record as they have right now.
No offense man but Illinois dosen't have players that compare with Paulus, McRoberts, Nelson, and Scheyer.

they get smoked.

Old 03-05-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Last time I checked teams that are " not good" arn't ranked in the top 25.
Unless your name is Duke...

So you're saying if you aren't in the top 25 you aren't a good team? Really...Hmmm considering the NCAA is about 40 to 50 teams deep this year I'd have to disagree. The top 25 is a skewed system and I don't put too much stock into it. I look at records, key wins, key losses, and how a team is playing, not the rankings.

Also, I don't care about SOS and RPI. I watch a team play and I grade them that way. And I've watched Duke play many a time this year and they just are not a very good team. My only off prediction this year was IU being a bad ball club, but ask cards and he'd tell you they sucked ass in non-conference.

Quote:
Old 03-05-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Unless your name is Duke...

So you're saying if you aren't in the top 25 you aren't a good team? Really...Hmmm considering the NCAA is about 40 to 50 teams deep this year I'd have to disagree. The top 25 is a skewed system and I don't put too much stock into it. I look at records, key wins, key losses, and how a team is playing, not the rankings.

Also, I don't care about SOS and RPI. I watch a team play and I grade them that way. And I've watched Duke play many a time this year and they just are not a very good team. My only off prediction this year was IU being a bad ball club, but ask cards and he'd tell you they sucked ass in non-conference.

You don't care about SOS AND RPI? So you honestly think teams like S. illinois, Nevada, and Butler are top tier like Kansas, UCLA, and UNC? It's sooo difficult to grade a team when you watch them play missouri vally team and WAC teams. SOS and RPI are one of the most important tools when ranking college basketball. If you don't use them it's hard to sererate the Good teams from the mediocre teams that play cupcakes.

they get smoked.

Old 03-05-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
No offense man but Illinois dosen't have players that compare with Paulus, McRoberts, Nelson, and Scheyer.

Of that group Scheyer is probably the only decent player. Paulus is a hot head and a poor point guard, definitely not in the mold of a Wojo or Hurley. McRoberts is soft and disappears way too often in games and tries to much to play like a point guard as opposed to a forward/center.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-05-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
You don't care about SOS AND RPI? So you honestly think teams like S. illinois, Nevada, and Butler are top tier like Kansas, UCLA, and UNC? It's sooo difficult to grade a team when you watch them play missouri vally team and WAC teams. SOS and RPI are one of the most important tools when ranking college basketball. If you don't use them it's hard to sererate the Good teams from the mediocre teams that play cupcakes.
I can tell by watching a team if they a top tier team, I don't need SOS to do so. And no Southern is not in the league as Ohio State. A blind man could tell you that.

Quote: