Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 12-10-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson34 View Post
You f*ckin idiots! You think he gives a sh*t what you think? All you guys who signed this probably weren't even alive when we won the last Super Bowl. I think this man has earned the right to do what he wants with HIS team!! How many other teams have won 3 f*ckin Super Bowls? What a joke! I just laugh at you!! Go cheer for the Donkeys you fair weather fans!!
Quoted For Elite Level Idiocy

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow buddy!! If you really think Al is a f*cking idiot, you are an idiot. Why don't you read up on him a little bit and see how much he has done for the Raiders let alone the NFL

Speaking of idiots! Bruschi sounds like a f*ckin idiot on ESPN. He is actually very horrible at his new job. It is painful to watch that dipsh*t talk.
Quoted for the same reason.

What a simp.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow buddy!! If you really think Al is a f*cking idiot, you are an idiot. Why don't you read up on him a little bit and see how much he has done for the Raiders let alone the NFL

Speaking of idiots! Bruschi sounds like a f*ckin idiot on ESPN. He is actually very horrible at his new job. It is painful to watch that dipsh*t talk.

I love you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Wow buddy is right.

I know and respect what Al has done for the Raiders and the league. I love him for his **** you attitude leading to lawsuit after lawsuit. The man is brilliant, shrewd (most notably his cutthroat takeover of the team) and a great football mind.

Unfortunately, he is also the sole contributor to the soon to be 7 straight seasons of utter futility. The fact that you are willing to accept his current streak of piss poor management across the board is more appalling to me than your inability to even realize I was making a less than subtle statement about you with that last post, not Al.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote