Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-05-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Could somebody hook me up with a DJ White sig for tourney time?

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

RaVeNFaNaCtIc hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
You do realize you spelled Fanatic wrong in your name right?
yea it really pisses me off every tyme i look at it. is there any way to change it ?

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
#1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
I used to be MaddenPlayer52
RaVeNFaNaCtIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
yea it really pisses me off every tyme i look at it. is there any way to change it ?
Oh that really sucks that your name is speeled incorrectly; just make a new one and spell it the right way you only lose 30 some posts

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

RaVeNFaNaCtIc hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

make a new account or just change the name?

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
#1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
I used to be MaddenPlayer52
RaVeNFaNaCtIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, when making a sig, how do you get words in it, and combine two pictures?
Old 03-05-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

can i get a renaldo balkman sig that says every game im hustlin or like a true hustla. plz it ll prob be hard because there isnt many pictuare on my boy renaldo try this picture prob.
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids...r206770271.jpg
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Anyone want to make me a Jarvis Moss themed Jets sig?
Old 03-05-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
NittanyBo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NittanyBo View Post
Can I request two?

"I expect nothing less than a National Championship."

and one of this guy.
Anthony Scirrotto

and if you can fit the quote "I expect nothing less than a National Championship." That would be super awesome
anyone? Anyone?
Old 03-05-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NittanyBo View Post
anyone? Anyone?
Those are some lofty expectations for a team as good as Penn State.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
NittanyBo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Those are some lofty expectations for a team as good as Penn State.
Derrick Williams said it. Lofty yes but damn it if I don't like that determination.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
can i get a renaldo balkman sig that says every game im hustlin or like a true hustla. plz it ll prob be hard because there isnt many pictuare on my boy renaldo try this picture prob.
I'll make you a personalized sig of Curtis Jackson if you'd like. I'm very skilled at drawing women on Windows Paint.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I'll make you a personalized sig of Curtis Jackson if you'd like. I'm very skilled at drawing women on Windows Paint.
oh i guess you like to draw male strippers too like *** game.
hmm thatll be intresting, i want to see this curtis jackson sig.lol.
even thought u wont

Last edited by jets future : 03-05-2007 at 09:39 PM.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
RAMBEAST

I am new on here and don't really know who makes the best sigs but I need a O.J. Atogwe Sig, if I could get someone to make me one it would be greatly appreciated

Just in case you don't know he is the FS from the rams, thanks again
Old 03-05-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
Could somebody hook me up with a DJ White sig for tourney time?

Feel free to use it, just give credit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

A Phil Ivey sig anyone?
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
I have a small request.
Can any1 put the name RaVeNfAnAtIc on the top right corner of my terrel suggs sig. thanks in advance. :)

see if you like this

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Damn, no love for a Phil Ivey sig?

How about a Daniel Negreanu sig?

Anything please!
Old 03-06-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
i have over 100 posts now can i get a sig?

a pictur of vose valentin and have it say "fear the stache" on it

-or-

a regular john talley sig

somebody wanna
Old 03-06-2007, 01:47 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreboy View Post
Damn, no love for a Phil Ivey sig?

How about a Daniel Negreanu sig?

Anything please!

If you use it, give props...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
If you use it, give props...

I now bow to the master
Old 03-06-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

hey could somebody make me a sig of Justin Verlander?

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
please some one a renaldo balkman sig ro a david lee sig or any knicks sig
Old 03-06-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

could someone make me a sig of jordan stall, id give credit and it would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:19 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
could someone make me a sig of jordan stall, id give credit and it would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance
i would like to attempt it but i cant find a decent render. if you or someone else can find one ill give it a go.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:48 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
please some one a renaldo balkman sig ro a david lee sig or any knicks sig

its starbury but if u want u can use.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote