Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Old 12-28-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfry View Post
Well, with the Bucs beating the Saints we are officially the #1 pick!!! With the way teams have been able to negotiate smaller contracts prior to the draft, I think this is a big plus.
Actually I think a Rams win in Week 17 combined with a Lions loss gives Detroit the #1 pick. So it's not quite official yet.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:46 PM    (permalink
sdobbers
Rookie

sdobbers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfry View Post
Rd 1 - Suh
Rd 2 - Colt McCoy
Rd 3 - Denario Alexander
What about...

Rd 1 - Suh
Rd 2 - Everson Griffin
Rd 3 - Denario Alexander
sdobbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdobbers View Post
What about...

Rd 1 - Suh
Rd 2 - Everson Griffin
Rd 3 - Denario Alexander
I like the first two, but a qb would be better at #3.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"
freebirdsrams02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdobbers View Post
What about...

Rd 1 - Suh
Rd 2 - Everson Griffin
Rd 3 - Denario Alexander
Suh for sure but drafting Griffen means giving up on Carriker doesnt it? I've stated before i'd draft Suh to play a 3-4 LDE move Long to OLB and play Carriker at RDE. Sort of like what they had in New England with Seymour and Vrabel.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:48 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Suh for sure but drafting Griffen means giving up on Carriker doesnt it? I've stated before i'd draft Suh to play a 3-4 LDE move Long to OLB and play Carriker at RDE. Sort of like what they had in New England with Seymour and Vrabel.
Idk about that, i had an interesting thought about it last night...move Carriker to RE on running downs (where he played in college) so that he doesn't get bowled over inside all game (which is my theory as to why he keeps getting hurt) and then move Long over to LE (he is very solid on running and keeps getting better at passing downs) and then on passing downs move Carriker inside and pair with Suh and then maybe find a pass-rusher to move in on third down to RE...just a thought about a different approach to our d-line next year

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com if you want to hear some awesome NFL talk with a Pro Football HoF voter and one of the committee who votes on post-season awards. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:09 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carriker can't stay healthy, so the Rams shouldn't expect anything out of him at this point. If he proves them right, fine. But I think he's going to have to earn a 2010 roster spot this offseason.

And if he stays, IMO, he's still a tackle in the 4-3. I really don't see him as a good end for us, unless it's on the occasional short yardage run defense package. But Chris Long should be this team's LDE of the future, so Carriker can act as depth inside if he can earn that spot.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suh looked like a #1 pick last night in the Holiday Bowl.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"
freebirdsrams02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would imagine Suh being your pick. Imagine how much it would help Laurinitis as well.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGSeiler View Post
Carriker can't stay healthy, so the Rams shouldn't expect anything out of him at this point. If he proves them right, fine. But I think he's going to have to earn a 2010 roster spot this offseason.

And if he stays, IMO, he's still a tackle in the 4-3. I really don't see him as a good end for us, unless it's on the occasional short yardage run defense package. But Chris Long should be this team's LDE of the future, so Carriker can act as depth inside if he can earn that spot.
like I said, I think the main reason is that he was getting beaten up inside, normally you don't see guys play "bigger" when they move up a level...think about Long he played a 3-4 DE at Virginia and now hed be more a 3-4 OLB than a DE, I think Carriker needs a shot at DE to see...I'm not saying its going to change his career but I think it would make sense, espcially if we draft Suh, Carriker if anything is UT and Suh is better suited as a UT than NT anyway

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com if you want to hear some awesome NFL talk with a Pro Football HoF voter and one of the committee who votes on post-season awards. It's always a blast from 9-11.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People have been saying since Carriker was drafted that he's a 3-4 Defensive End and is playing out of position with the Rams. Which is why they need to call Scott Pioli and straight up offer Adam Carriker for Glenn Dorsey. (I know it won't happen) Both are playing out of position right now.

And I don't see Chris Long as a good 3-4 OLB, I think he's a perfect fit to play DE in a 4-3.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockio42 View Post
like I said, I think the main reason is that he was getting beaten up inside, normally you don't see guys play "bigger" when they move up a level...think about Long he played a 3-4 DE at Virginia and now hed be more a 3-4 OLB than a DE, I think Carriker needs a shot at DE to see...I'm not saying its going to change his career but I think it would make sense, espcially if we draft Suh, Carriker if anything is UT and Suh is better suited as a UT than NT anyway
Even if moving him from DT somehow solved his injury problems or kept him from getting beat up, it would simply create a new problem in that it highlights his inability to challenge the edge, which limits our pass rush even more. The Rams already have a strong side end in Long; they need someone to replace Little as the quick pass rusher who can challenge the corner and then perhaps redirect inside on a tackle who overextends. Carriker does not have those qualities, which is why just about everyone projected him to be a DT in the 4-3 to begin with.

I don't think a permanent move to end is going to help him at all; I think it will only highlight why he doesn't fit there in a 4-3. His only hope to remain on this team is to beat out other depth at DT. If he's ever used at end, I think it would be in situational short yardage packages where you want more bulk on the line in general.

This idea that the Rams drafted Carriker and then miscast him by moving him to DT instead of keeping him at DE is one of the more frustrating fan arguments I've seen in recent years. The guy came into the combine @ 296 pounds, if I recall. I'm not sure I saw one service or site that had him as a 4-3 end as a pro. The two biggest things that have stopped Carriker from being effective in this league are (1) injuries and (2) bouncing back and forth from NT to UT and not settling into the three-technique spot.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trading Carriker for Dorsey seems like a pretty good trade for both sides
Old 01-02-2010, 10:44 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Trading Carriker for Dorsey seems like a pretty good trade for both sides
Dorsey has been a stud this year. The Chiefs will have no interest in trading him.
cvv84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
FloridaSkinzFan
Rookie

FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are chances the Rams take QB with the 1st overall pick? How has bulger played this season?
FloridaSkinzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaSkinzFan View Post
What are chances the Rams take QB with the 1st overall pick? How has bulger played this season?
Here's what I said on the topic two weeks ago in this thread, which remains my opinion now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGSeiler View Post
At this point, I really think it's tough to argue someone else other than Suh. The "it's time" QB argument is pretty weak, IMO. Whether it's time or not, you evaluate the players and if someone stands out above the rest (ie. Suh), you take him. Take away a specific team making the pick, and is anyone going to argue one of these QBs over Suh in this class? Really?

Outside fans or mock-makers will argue that the Rams passing on guys like Ryan and Sanchez have contributed to them being one of the worst teams in football the last few years. I'd argue that they'll remain one of the worst teams in football if they pass on better talent because they feel pressured to take a QB.

If the Rams somehow get the #2 pick and Suh is off the board, then I think QB is much more possible (I say that to emphasize that this isn't a case of just being afraid to take a high 1st round QB). But right now, I just don't see how you pass on Suh to take Clausen or Bradford.
Maybe workouts change things, but I think Suh has to be the frontrunner at this point, even with the Rams' need for a QB of the future.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.

my mock draft

1. jimmy clausen - qb
2. mike iupati - g
3. ed dickson
4. kyle calloway - ot
5. walter thurmond III - cb
6. josh pinkard - s
7. lagarrete blount - rb

offensive line - qb are the teams biggest needs right now
chapo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:42 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapo123 View Post
my mock draft

1. jimmy clausen - qb
2. mike iupati - g
3. ed dickson
4. kyle calloway - ot
6. josh pinkard - s
7. lagarrete blount - rb

1. My opinion on taking a QB over Suh has been well established, so I'll move on from this one.

2 & 4. Though the OL has been inconsistent this year and ended on a sour note today, I don't see the Rams going OL with two of their first four picks. They currently have better personnal at guard than at tackle, so I'd like to see the Rams look elsewhere in the second round. Calloway in the fourth has my interest peaked.

3. Intriguing pick; I like it. The Rams certainly need help at the position.

5 & 6. Thurmond is a solid pick, though I'm not a huge fan of Pinkard. Still, I don't think additions to the secondary will have much impact without additional improvements to the DL, namely the pass rush, which has been ignored in this mock.

7. Won't fit with the character profile the Rams are looking for, IMO.

Overall, I think the middle rounds are solid, but I'm not a huge fan of what you've projected at the top and bottom rounds of this mock. As always, the effort is appreciated! I know these can be tricky to come up with.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
my mock draft

1. jimmy clausen - qb
2. mike iupati - g
3. ed dickson
4. kyle calloway - ot
6. josh pinkard - s
7. lagarrete blount - rb

Don't care much for the 1st round pick. I'm not a big Jimmy fan, I think Bradford and Pike would be better picks. (at the QB position)

Blount won't be there in the 7th. He's to talented, some team will take a chance on him earlier in the draft. He would be a great pick in the 4th or 5th round. And NGSeiler I have to disagree with you, Rams need to start taking chances on Questionable Character guys. They don't have the talent to be taking every "bad character" guy off there big board.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.

clausen is the only qb worth #1 right now. st. louis can't afford to use undrafted qb's or pay bulger more to be unproductive. they need a qb.
chapo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
And NGSeiler I have to disagree with you, Rams need to start taking chances on Questionable Character guys. They don't have the talent to be taking every "bad character" guy off there big board.
Perhaps, but I don't think they have a strong enough core to be able to risk resources on questionable character guys. Spagnuolo and company didn't establish the Four Pillars philosophy for one season; while they may be a bit more flexible in the future, I don't expect them to abandon it. Nor do I see much about Blount to make me think he's the guy they'll make the exception.

Quote:
clausen is the only qb worth #1 right now. st. louis can't afford to use undrafted qb's or pay bulger more to be unproductive. they need a qb.
Why is it either Clausen in round one or an undrafted QB? There are quite a few rounds in between there.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:03 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Mock:

1) Ndomakong Suh - DT - Nebraska
2) Mike Iupati - G - Idaho
3) Dennis Pitta - TE - BYU
4) Dan Lefevour - QB - Central Michigan
5) Sam Shields - CB - Miami
6) Freddie Barnes - WR - Bowling Green
7) Deji Karim - RB - Southern Illinois
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:23 AM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Didn't figure we needed a new offseason discussion thread since we've had this one going for a while, so I just renamed it and stuck it. Yeah.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
My Mock:

1) Ndomakong Suh - DT - Nebraska
2) Mike Iupati - G - Idaho
3) Dennis Pitta - TE - BYU
4) Dan Lefevour - QB - Central Michigan
5) Sam Shields - CB - Miami
6) Freddie Barnes - WR - Bowling Green
7) Deji Karim - RB - Southern Illinois
I like this one a lot more than some other I'ves seen...

1 - Obviously I love Suh in the 1st so no need to go in depth there

2 - yes O-Line is a need and I have no problem with the pick, but i just wish we could've seen more of John Greco (played well his rookie year, didn't get much time this year) but as it is I like the pick

3 - I'm not going to say that TE isn't a need but I doubt it is a 3rd round need, NEED to get a LB in the first 3-4 rounds...we started Paris Lenon and a 7th round pick as times this past year

4 - LOVE THE PICK

5 - like it, good positional need and I think the value is right on

6 - wow, if we could get him here i think he could develop nicely after a great career at Bowling Green

7 - don't know much about him, but we most likely will need a back-up RB (and i don't think saying this every 7th round is going to yield results but i digress...)

Old 01-06-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Did my best to transcribe it, enjoy!

Jim Thomas on Bernie's Radio Show (1/4)

Bernie: Do the Rams seem to love Suh as much as pundits and scouts do?

Thomas: Devaney shows he's a good poker player, but we quoted him on record as saying Suh is a top player, #1 prospect though they don't have a board yet. Head coach, defensive oriented. Made his bones in NY with tons of DL talent. Rams depth chart @ DT, came close to setting franchise record of most rushing yards allowed. Moderately better in last few games but run defense up the middle is a problem. Makes all the sense in the world to haver that high a grade on Suh even with all other needs. If he's the best player, there's definitely a spot for him. All signs are they like him a lot.

B: Has Thomas picked up any hints that the Rams could fall in love with a QB? Maybe b/c of great workout?

T: In the position the Rams are in, unless it's the workout of all workouts, doesn't think Sam Bradford fits in. Won't throw until 4-6 weeks before draft. Are some people who like Jimmy Clausen, but enough to take #1 overall? Doesn't see it. THere are people in the building who like McCoy, even some who like Tebow, but the sense is there's no one they like enough to take #1. Now, trade down? Great theory, but Gerald McCoy is pretty good 1B to Suh. So if they want DT, why trade up when you can get McCoy?

B: Rams like CJ Spiller, but you already have a running back. Spiller could return kicks and be a receiver in situations, don't know if SJ will hold up, Spiller is intriguing guy.

T: Rams do like him a lot, and maybe if they had #2 pick Spiller might have been in play even though that's a little high. Bit of a question mark next to centerpiece of offense. SJ is great, won doubters over, but what about his back? Say with rest he'll be fine, but we know RBs hit wall and hit wall suddenly. SJ is young but with workload he gets, they need a bonafide 1A. Then look @ OT position. Wouldn't be surprised if Barron isn't back and Smith is LT next year, but do you feel safe enough with the concussion to make that commitment in 2010? Couple issues that look like strengths but you have to wonder. Complicates how the Rams look @ this offseason.

You can hear it for yourself here...

http://www.101espn.com/post/32022_th..._monday_010410
Old 01-06-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as I'd like to see the Rams pass on Suh, I'd be more than happy with McCoy.

One thing that will be intersting to watch is, if TB takes Berry or McClain at #3, how the contracts will shake out as far as guaranteed money and overall value go. No skilled position players in the top 3 is not very common. STL's negotiations pre-draft will be intriguing.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote