Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 03-02-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default question for REAL co's fans

Hi, I'm a die hard AFC WEST GUY. I love KC.

With the recent transactions of the Bronco's, is their a plot to trade their 1.21, 3.70 and 6.183 to the Vikings or Redskins in hope of getting Alan Branch, Amobi Okoye, Adam Carriker or Jamaal Anderson?

They have an ample amount of picks this year and the structuring they have gone threw these past few days would enlighten me to believe one of those situations may happen.

Vikings could pick Meachem, Bowe, Jarret in hope for a number one receiver and get another 2 picks on top of that.

Redskins, short on picks themselves, and just signing Fletcher could draft Chris Houston, Revis of the likes and add 2 more draft picks.

I dunno seems likes if Denver pursued either Vikings or Redskins draft pick in the 1st round that they would have enouhg ammo to sacrfice 2 more picks this year and another next year.

i think they are making the right moves
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Last edited by bored of education : 03-02-2007 at 08:47 PM.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BoE,

I suspect something along these lines is going on. Right now, it looks like Denver is really pursuing both Kearney and McGahee. I suspect if they land either one, they'll pull a trade to move up in the draft to address the remaining need (e.g. Anderson/Branch/Okoye if they get McGahee, Lynch if they get Kearney).

I don't really want Denver to part with their 2nd rounder, because that's going to be needed to grab one of the 2nd tier DL prospects. The early 3rd could do in a pinch, but there's a lot more risk involved as a lot of DL could be taken in the 2nd.

The Redskins are a good trading partner... perhaps we tap that connection once again?
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
Hey BoE,

I suspect something along these lines is going on. Right now, it looks like Denver is really pursuing both Kearney and McGahee. I suspect if they land either one, they'll pull a trade to move up in the draft to address the remaining need (e.g. Anderson/Branch/Okoye if they get McGahee, Lynch if they get Kearney).

I don't really want Denver to part with their 2nd rounder, because that's going to be needed to grab one of the 2nd tier DL prospects. The early 3rd could do in a pinch, but there's a lot more risk involved as a lot of DL could be taken in the 2nd.

The Redskins are a good trading partner... perhaps we tap that connection once again?
If your situation is correct, I want McGahee. McGahee and Anderson/Branch/Okoye is better than Kearny/Lynch... agreed?

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kearney is going to get paid way too much, so yes, I think acquiring a veteran running back (McGahee? Henry?) and then trading up for an impact DL in the draft is probably the way to go.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You got Henry and you don't have Kearney.

Trade 1.21, 3.70 and 6.183 to 49ers? Redskins? Falcons?
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Yeah? I would as well and I'm a Chiefs fan. I really would not mind not having a day one pick or a 4th rounder as long as we got Branch or Okoye.
Quote:
Old 03-05-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

yeah its hit or miss with those late rounders and Mike S. i think is pretty good at late round pick ups
Quote:
Old 03-06-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
broncofan4lyfe
Rookie

broncofan4lyfe hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

id rather see the broncos get a de with our first pick, and then if we seriously needed a dt then they could possibly look at Justin Harrel later on because he has upside, and he will probably go later due to his bicep injury during the season....
broncofan4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote