Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Old 12-30-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dream scenario?

Tampa falls in love with Suh and offers us their 1st and 2nd(from Chicago) for the 1st overall pick :)

But it's highly unlikely.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Dream scenario?

Tampa falls in love with Suh and offers us their 1st and 2nd(from Chicago) for the 1st overall pick :)

But it's highly unlikely.

That depends on how far down Gerald McCoy is on Tampa list. With two DT in the top 5, a team like Tampa won't give up to much to move up for Suh. Suh is a lot better than McCoy but by how much and is it worth giving up picks. If the Rams got McCoy and extra picks that would be great to.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"
freebirdsrams02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I would jump for joy if we could get Pike in the 2nd. IMO he's the 2nd best Quarterback in the draft behind Bradford.

And I totally agree with you guys on the Quarterback situation. I don't understand why people seem to think the only way you can get a Franchise Quarterback is if you take on in the 1st round.

I think there's about 15 or 16 NFL teams whos starting Quarterback was not a 1st round selection.
The more I think about it, the more I'm not completely sold on Pike as a second rounder, to be honest. I worry about how well he holds up, because he seems pretty lanky for a guy his size. I also worry about his arm strength. I'm anxious to see how he throws at the Senior Bowl and combine.

If both are available in round two, I'd probably lean McCoy at this point. But I want to see his performances this offseason as well. It'd be nice if the Rams could coach the Senior Bowl this year, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers just went up 27-6 with a little over two minutes to go in the game. So, barring an astonishing comeback by the Rams, St. Louis will officially have the first pick in the draft.