Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-03-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Bah, we're just lulling you into a false sense of security. :D
Its not working. I'm very happy with the win but I'll be very nervous next week.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fire Garrett! Too many points scored and the Eagles didn't score enough. That's not fair.. Booooo points! Boooooo! : P
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, I love Garrett...and i'm probably his biggest "apologizer". He's called some great games this year. He has his warts, but he's young and I just hope he continues to gain that experience and make the right calls. So far so good.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Crayton has taken some abuse on here lately but he had a really nice game today. Roy isnt even in the mix anymore. Had 1 ball thrown his way that I can remember.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
Old 01-03-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I stand corrected Sniper. I was 2 games off. I thought you'd finish 9-7. The reasons are secondary. But I was wrong. And YES. I fear next week.

Beating you guys 3 times in the same season is unheard of. If you guys can't win, I think that's pretty embarrassing.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where's the pre-season prediction thread? I think I said 11-5.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said 12-4. Off by 1.

Regardless, JG called a great game today. If not for some tacky penalties it would have been 35-0. I can't believe that was the same OC who only managed like 13 points v DC and GB.

To his credit and mine, throw to Austin, score points. Don't, don't. Lots of targets first half and 17 points. Also, who called Oggletree mid season and killed RW? Thanks you bery much. RW is a drag. Basically a WR blocker.

Lastly, Romo has proven me wrong. He has played real smart. No Flakey Wackey this past month. Let us see what happens next week.

REGARDLESS, am I the only one who notices all his INT are when he throws to the right??
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats on winning! You guys finally showed up in a key game. I am impressed! Not a good outing for the Eagles. I thought they would win this game. But I wonder if you guys play each other in the playoffs at some point.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't expect the same results next week ;)
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It def. wont be the same...I dont know what to expect as far as the outcome is concerned. I do think we have the better team but, it could still go either way. We're obviously going to be blitzed to hell next week. Which is nothing new, considering Romo is already the most heavily blitzed QB in the league and well, he did just have the best year of his career...so, while it will improve your chances, more blitz doesnt necessarily mean the Eagles will slow us down, completely. Should be interesting.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
It would be worse than embarrassment if we beat you 3 times in one season. I don't think your organization could recover from embarrassment like that.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
It would be worse than embarrassment if we beat you 3 times in one season. I don't think your organization could recover from embarrassment like that.
It wouldn't be any more embarrassing than sweeping us in the regular season and then losing to us when it matters.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Very true. Though it would be comical if playoff time you guys once again play pain in the butt role, and manage to win on the road again. This game played now goes out the window.. You see what you did, and practice and prepare for it. But I expect a lot of tendency breakers to be used that weren't shown today.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This may be the stupidest thing you've said to me yet and you've said a lot of dumb stuff to me to try and get my emotions, that was the worst attempt yet.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got back from going out for drinks after the game, I was there!!!!!!! Unfortunetaley, I had to wear a Michael Vick Jersey due to a lost bet....I got to hear "Dog Killer" in my ear all night. Am very glad I got to go. By the way-dont ever make a bet where if you lose you have to go to a home game wearing whatever jersey the other guy choses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cowboys looked real good. I am wondering why everyone is worried bout next week. I love where this team is right now. First time the season ended on a high note in a long time

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if Romo is going to Mexico this year :)

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
It wouldn't be any more embarrassing than sweeping us in the regular season and then losing to us when it matters.
That situation sounds oddly familiar.. Dallas fans care to take a guess when did that happened? : P
Old 01-03-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
Oh yes it would. Winning 2 out of 3 is definitely respectable. Losing 3 out of 3... Shoot me.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
Fire Garrett! Too many points scored and the Eagles didn't score enough. That's not fair.. Booooo points! Boooooo! : P
Hold your horses. He hasn't faced his real test yet. The Playoffs are where you make your mark. He's done nothing and accomplished nothing yet.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Oh yes it would. Winning 2 out of 3 is definitely respectable. Losing 3 out of 3... Shoot me.
LOL so if you lose on Saturday you can stomach that because you beat us twice in the regular season? Only Dallas fans...
Old 01-03-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Hold your horses. He hasn't faced his real test yet. The Playoffs are where you make your mark. He's done nothing and accomplished nothing yet.
Ah yes the real test.. Yup, very true, playoffs are where you do make your mark. Neither has Romo then, if you are using that logic. Blah I will have to record that game.. I just realized I am going abroad for 3 weeks this sat. so I will be missing the games.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
Ah yes the real test.. Yup, very true, playoffs are where you do make your mark. Neither has Romo then, if you are using that logic. Blah I will have to record that game.. I just realized I am going abroad for 3 weeks this sat. so I will be missing the games.
Right about Romo too. I'm in agreement. The difference is that Romo is not easily replaceable. Garrett is. I'll be in Garrett's corner when he's earned his keep. But no matter what. Living through his growing pains as a OC has sucked up to this point.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:11 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You know what Cowboys fans don't realize, the Eagles lost the game, the Cowboys didn't win it..

LOL, this guy here. Takes homerism to new heights that even Blindsite hasn't even reached yet.

All you can really do is laugh at pathetic stuff like this, he reminds me of my 6 year old cousin that thinks his favorite teams are the greatest evar!!1!!1! No matter what logic tells you. No point in arguing with people like him.

Oh well, I'm gonna enjoy this win this week though I do know that, and let sad people like that piss and moan all week about how Philly is really better, and how Dallas didn't do anything special, Philly just beat themselves to a shutout LMAO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That comment was made in regard to the first game. The one where you guys won 20-14.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

LOL this was from yesterday

Plus what did the Cowboys do especially well? Nothing, they showed absolutely nothing that shows us that we're incapable of beating them, the Eagles just showed up flat and I don't think (hope) that would happen again in the playoffs, the Eagles beat themselves today and I hope they learn from their mistakes.

For a team that was just dominated, some of your fans are in denial. LL is right that is homerism at its worst.