Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 01-04-2010, 02:52 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
OMG!!!!!!! ED REED NEEDS TO BE BENCHED!!!!!!! I love our fans
Our secondary was better in coverage without him. I'm not saying he can't change, but the way our defense is no there's no room for free-lancing like there was under Ryan.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
OMG!!!!!!! ED REED NEEDS TO BE BENCHED!!!!!!! I love our fans
well, the only TD scored by the Raiders was over the middle, and Ray Lewis definitely should have had help over the middle with covering Zach Miller, where was Reed?

I think either Reed is losing a step or teams are learning and catching on to him. Cause Oakland had it WAY to easy, and if you give a QB like Brady that many open WR's, he's gonna hit em all day long, not to mention, we have no pass rush so that doesn't help at all.

When Zbikowski was in, I never saw Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Detroit or Chicago have WR's find that many holes in our defense.

I'm not blaming Reed, I'm just wondering why that when he returns, all of a sudden, that terrible defense we saw early mid season came back?
Old 01-04-2010, 06:49 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This team has so many problems....... that said, happy we got to the playoffs means we have at least an outside shot.

We got the worst first rd draw possible so that sucks, but who knows maybe we can squeak past New England. If we were to luck our way past rd 1 I dont like us against Indy or SD. But hey its all bonus now just along for the ride.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the thing w/ reed is because our pass rush sucks the QB is not making quick decisions where reed can jump a route. I think since the QB has enough time to eat a sandwich back there they are able to find reed better.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I think the thing w/ reed is because our pass rush sucks the QB is not making quick decisions where reed can jump a route. I think since the QB has enough time to eat a sandwich back there they are able to find reed better.
very true, I 100% agree with this.

Suggs has to step it up. He has been a bum this year, and Antwan Barnes needs more playing time. That's the only way I see our pass rush getting better. Gregg has stepped up his play and it is evident. All we need is our edge rush to improve.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree Suggs needs to step it up I read a report that Suggs was 20 pounds overweight at the start of training camp. I hope he didnt stop caring because he got paid now.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
well, the only TD scored by the Raiders was over the middle, and Ray Lewis definitely should have had help over the middle with covering Zach Miller, where was Reed?

I think either Reed is losing a step or teams are learning and catching on to him. Cause Oakland had it WAY to easy, and if you give a QB like Brady that many open WR's, he's gonna hit em all day long, not to mention, we have no pass rush so that doesn't help at all.

When Zbikowski was in, I never saw Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Detroit or Chicago have WR's find that many holes in our defense.
I'm not blaming Reed, I'm just wondering why that when he returns, all of a sudden, that terrible defense we saw early mid season came back?
All of those games Webb was our starter. Before Webb started we got **** on in the pass. I am sorry but Zbikowski is not the answer.

I can't wait until people start complaining about Ray Lewis or Ray Rice. OMG THEY SUCK SO BAD!!!!!
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
All of those games Webb was our starter. Before Webb started we got **** on in the pass. I am sorry but Zbikowski is not the answer.

I can't wait until people start complaining about Ray Lewis or Ray Rice. OMG THEY SUCK SO BAD!!!!!
It's not fantasy football season anymore, Ray Rice sucks!!!!!

I think Baltimore can do damage in the playoffs if they run the ball a heavy dose. That way you keep the other team's offense off the field.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
It's not fantasy football season anymore, Ray Rice sucks!!!!!

I think Baltimore can do damage in the playoffs if they run the ball a heavy dose. That way you keep the other team's offense off the field.
I agree, running the ball is how you beat the Patriots, especially this year. They are giving up 4.0+ yards per carry. There defense isn't what they used to be. Plus, it'll give our defense a chance to rest and regroup and keep Brady off the field.

And are you glad about Arians getting fired?
Old 01-05-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
I agree, running the ball is how you beat the Patriots, especially this year. They are giving up 4.0+ yards per carry. There defense isn't what they used to be. Plus, it'll give our defense a chance to rest and regroup and keep Brady off the field.

And are you glad about Arians getting fired?
Let's just say I'm more happy about this than possibly winning the Super Bowl if we had the chance. I hate that prick. He held back our offense on so many levels. Yes the numbers were there, but who the hell calls 42 pass plays with 35 mph winds and close to 0 degree weather? Bruce Arians does.