Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 01-06-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs have let offensive line coach Joe D'Allessandri go.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kinda saw that one coming.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@Adam_Schefter It's likely to be a New England reunion: Now that Charlie Weis has agreed to work in Kansas City, Romeo Crennel will not be far behind.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

:)
Old 01-06-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Awesome move, they are doing whatever it takes to make this team a winning franchise for the firs time and I like that!

I called this move, along with a Romeo reuniting in the earlier regular season when I seen Notre Dame struggling.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Weis can make Chiefs relevant again
Old 01-06-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

If we can land Crannel also we will finally find out if it's just an overall lack of talent or if a lot of the problems were because of the scheme. This is better than any draft pick(s) we could have had. I'm excited for this move and look forward to seeing what type of impact this makes down the road.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Adam Teicher, of The Kansas City Star, reports Kansas City Chiefs LB Mike Vrabel said he hopes to re-sign with team during the offseason. He said there is a desire by both sides to get a new deal done.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Adam Teicher, of The Kansas City Star, reports Kansas City Chiefs LB Mike Vrabel said he hopes to re-sign with team during the offseason. He said there is a desire by both sides to get a new deal done.
Thanks, but no thanks, Vrabel.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Thanks, but no thanks, Vrabel.
Haha, pretty much this.

Old 01-06-2010, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I think it is going to happen like it or not.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think it is going to happen like it or not.
Yeah, you're right. We could always use another back-up TE.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Yeah, you're right. We could always use another back-up TE.
He is better then any other TE on the roster...

:)
Old 01-06-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
THANK GOD!

Now just to get Crennel to run the defense!
i agree vidae

Quote:
My happiness is more then your happiness.
me too man.
this news made my day.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:26 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Until you get somebody else to play his spot Vrabel is probably the best option opposite Tamba. Vrabel plays his assignment, he doesn't get sucked in but he keeps his contain. He made a lot of plays this year by not getting beat to the outside, stringing plays out or turning them back in. Vrabel won't get to the QB unless you scheme him there, but I think bringing him back is a good move as long as it isn't for too much or too long.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:22 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did'nt Vrabel play ILB with NE for Crennel?

draft pick pass rusher, Vrabel, DJ, Hali
Old 01-07-2010, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

What do you know Jason Whitlock doesn't like the Weis move shocking...

Old 01-07-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What do you know Jason Whitlock doesn't like the Weis move shocking...

there are two things in life Jason Whitlock likes:

1.Food
2. Jeff Goerge
Old 01-07-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm not really a fan of his but got to thinking if we can't get RC do you think Scott might go after Eric Mangini?

If he is let go.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

doubtful.I think Mangini is not one of Scott's favorite guys due to Spygate ratting out
Old 01-07-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm not a huge fan of Mangini, never have been, but he'd be an upgrade to Pendergast..

And yeah I read that Whitlock article. That's classic JW. Have never liked him and that article is evidence why.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

I would prefer Romeo over Mangini personally. But Mangini would be better than Pendergast.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock had a live chat today on NFL.com and I submitted a question and it got answered. :)

http://chat.nfl.com/front/archived_chat/697

Matt L., Clinton, Mo

"I would like to get you're thoughts on Charlie Weis joining the Kansas City Chiefs."

Mike Mayock, NFL Network

"Hey, Matt... it's starting to look like a reunion party in K.C., where Scott Pioli, Todd Haley and Charlie Weis used to work together. What Charlie brings to the table is an ability to develop QBs and a familiarity with Matt Cassel. Combine that with his proven track record at the NFL level, and it should be a win-win situation."

I'm famous.

Old 01-07-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

how is Weis familiar with Cassel?IIRC did'nt Weis head to ND right before Cassel was drafted?
Old 01-07-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Cassel was drafted the year after he left, but he was taught in Weis' system.

Old 01-07-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Jamaal Charles of the Kansas City Chiefs is the FedEx & Ground NFL Player of the Week for his game played on January 3, the NFL announced Wednesday.