Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-08-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to deter the playoff game thread, wanted to get this in the right section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I was just going to mention the possibility of a Josh Cribbs trade since he's requested one and wants somewhere in the ball park of 2.5 mil, with as much as we run the wildcat, and a glaring need for a return man, it wouldn't be terrible but we'd have to get rid of Roy.

How bout Roy Williams and his contract for Cribbs and a 6th?? :D:D Least Roy could go back to a sucky team getting the ball as much as he wanted, not likely we even pursue him but I think he fits what we need, and want to do perfectly.
Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:52 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Not to deter the playoff game thread, wanted to get this in the right section.

Thoughts?
Thoughts? Cribbs is going nowhere. Franchise player.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:23 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Thoughts? Cribbs is going nowhere. Franchise player.
Somebody might want to tell the Browns that then, they surely dont act like hes a franchise player...They dnt even wanna pay him 2.5 mil a yr and it sounds like they may listen to offers.

Quote:
Old 01-09-2010, 01:35 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They might as well listen, if they aren't serious about him.
- Atlanta Falcons GM
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I say the Cowboys will not win a playoff game. I don't even think they'll make the playoffs, actually, but I'll sig bet that they don't win a playoff game. Loser rocks the other's sig until the '10 draft.
Ward, it appears as if you have vanquished me. I await my new sig.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Felix! attaboy
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I really feel great for the players who have been here a long time and experienced all this frustration and disappointment. Guys like Flo, Dre, Bradie, Jason, T-New, Tony etc.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Ward, it appears as if you have vanquished me. I await my new sig.
Props for being a grown man about it. I'll get w/ you soon.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got home from the game, and I have to apologize for something. A few weeks ago (maybe it was several) there was discussion on the NFC East forum in regards to the best defensive back in the NFC East. Many names were thrown out, and I went with Samuels (Philly). When someone (one of my fellow cowboys fans) brought up Michael Jenkins, I was the first to say he was not the same caliber player as some of the other names.

I was really wrong. I have been to the last two cowboy games, and I focused on Jenkins most of the game. He is playing absolutely lights out. He covers well, makes plays and is a sure tackler. Not sure who brought him up, but there ya go. you were right and I was wrong.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:08 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Few Notes

-Ware proves why he's the best LB in the game. Great game. Rushed the QB well, picked up screens, looked great in coverage.

-I've been waiting for Felix to rush for over 100. He's becoming an integral, explosive part of this offense.

-Not Witten's best game. Had a little trouble blocking and obviously the Eagles game-planned a lot around stopping Witten, and did a pretty good job of it.

-Romo didn't put up gaudy numbers, but this really was one of his best games. I never felt like he was phased at all by what the Eagles threw at him, and he was always in control.

-There's obviously a lot being made of the Jenkins-Maclin matchup here. They each got the best of each other at different points through the game. Maclin was able to get good separation, Jenkins was able to play the ball well.

-The entire front seven was seriously dominant for the majority of the game.

-It's good to see this team bounce back from early penalty mistakes and play crisp football.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that we're out of the playoffs, I'm rooting for you guys next week (I feel dirty, ha). Do this for the state of Wisconsin, please.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
JoeyHeisman
Rookie

JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeyHeisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
Now that we're out of the playoffs, I'm rooting for you guys next week (I feel dirty, ha). Do this for the state of Wisconsin, please.
As the biggest Aaron Rodgers fan I know, I feel really sorry for you guys, I was definitely pulling for GB. I've liked ARodg since he was at Cal, and he's single-handedly made the Packers my second favorite team. Keep your chin up, he's gonna win a Superbowl for you guys before his career is over.
JoeyHeisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyHeisman View Post
As the biggest Aaron Rodgers fan I know, I feel really sorry for you guys, I was definitely pulling for GB. I've liked ARodg since he was at Cal, and he's single-handedly made the Packers my second favorite team. Keep your chin up, he's gonna win a Superbowl for you guys before his career is over.
Nah, I'm fine about this. It really sucked, but like you said, I like our chances in the future. Rodgers is a stud.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I took the liberty of setting it for you! Enjoy that until draft day. Also, I realize it needs to be "America's Choice", but keeping the mistake is much funnier since you're the one who has to wear it. People new to the forum might think you're a slack jawed Dallas fan with no punctuation skills. To me, that's funny.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LOL@Cowboys sig + grammatical errors for Sniper. Classic. :D

Sigs is actually pretty nice too, I'm sure someone wouldn't mind rocking that as their real sig once the bets over.

Quote:
Old 01-11-2010, 06:43 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post

I took the liberty of setting it for you! Enjoy that until draft day. Also, I realize it needs to be "America's Choice", but keeping the mistake is much funnier since you're the one who has to wear it. People new to the forum might think you're a slack jawed Dallas fan with no punctuation skills. To me, that's funny.
*Sniper angrily shakes fist at Ward* I will get my revenge one day!

Good battle, though. I was sure I had it before December.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the growth of Anthony Spencer and Mike Jenkins were probably the 2 biggest impacts for your team in the 2nd half of the season.

I also think that Garrett has done an amazing job this year. I think you guys give him way too much grief. He's a hell of a playcaller and did a great job with this offense, especially the TE sets.

I would mention Romo but Ive always been a Romo supporter. So its not really news to me that he's played well. I expected him to.

And give your trainer a raise. He's the best trainer in football. Has been there since the SB years of the 90s if I recall correctly, and the Cowboys are almost always one of the healthiest teams in the league.

That is one fact that usually goes unnoticed, and its soooo integral to having a good season.

Quick question. If theres no CBA, you can cut any player without any cap ramifications right? Do you think Roy Williams gets cut if theres no CBA? While he had a good game, I think it would be better for the long term future if you guys let him go. Oggletree seems like he can give you just as much as Roy, and he's cheaper and can still develop further.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:04 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you honestly think Jerry cuts Roy a year after trading the farm and giving a big deal to him? He is a nice redzone target and I just can't see Jerry outright cutting him. It's not like we have a lot of guys behind him being held back. Hurd/Oggletree don't really have the body of work to make that cut IMO. We'd be right back to drafting a WR in the first round likely. I just don't see it.

And yes Joe Jurask (sp?) is a great trainer.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:08 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, we thought the same thing about TO for the most part didn't we? But Jerry knew he had Austin.

I see flashes in Oggletree. I think if given more snaps, he can make something happen. I like Oggletree. I'll say it. I think he's going to be a player.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I definately think Ogleetree will be special, but I called him to overtake Crayton next year as our #3 slot guy and Roy will still be around as a #2 guy. We'll give him at least 2010 before he gets cut, he's not strapping us just yet for cash but that could be his last season, right now it would be too soon.

That said Ogleetree could still overtake him at some point, I'm not worried about his body of work because you can tell he's a gifted WR that knows the fundamentals and just needs the chance to perform. He'll be great in the slot for us next year then he can have a fully expanded role in year 3.

I agree on Spencer and Jenkins, we aren't where we are without those 2 period.

Also the injury thing you could possibly give credit to Wade also, people ripped him for "camp cupcake" and not tackling early on, but it's kept guys fresh and healthy and has reaped benefits. Whenever we do get a rash of injuries(like last year) people go nuts and lose their mind not realizing we very rarely have any major injuries consistently, which always makes me nervous the very next year thinking we'll be on the other end of the spectrum.

Quote:
Old 01-11-2010, 11:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I think what makes your trainer so great is his stretching regimen. Everytime I see the pregame warmups on TV, i notice the Cowboys stretch better than any other team I see.

I'm sure the same is done in TC. I think thats huge, bc the more you stretch, the better. Youre not as tight, you won't tear as many ligaments, or pull as many hamstrings, etc. Players are too tight these days and they don't stretch as much as they should.

Whenever I see the Cowboys stretch, they do some bad ass stretching. Just a theory of mine. I have no concrete proof that they're any better than other teams, but i do notice a difference on tv and at the stadium when im there (when we play the Cowboys).

They just stretch better. And if a guy is slacking, he walks up to them and gets on their ass for not stretching hard.

For what its worth, I like your 3rd string TE more than Martellus Bennet. Bennet has been very underwhelming this year. For all his physical ability, he doesn't show it on the field.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I think the growth of Anthony Spencer and Mike Jenkins were probably the 2 biggest impacts for your team in the 2nd half of the season.
No doubt. You guys know all too well (2007) how good a defense can be when you don't have to blitz to get to a QB. Add acouple of good DBs to that and you can be domiate.

Quote:
I also think that Garrett has done an amazing job this year. I think you guys give him way too much grief. He's a hell of a playcaller and did a great job with this offense, especially the TE sets.
I agree. I will admit there was a time mid-season when I had lost almost all faith. However, you can really see his imagination with some of his play design. Brilliant. I remember watching a clip of Trent Dilfer analyzing the dallas offense and he said the passing offense is quite simplistic, but the cowboys running game is one of the most complex in all of football. I think that's beginning to show.

Quote:
I would mention Romo but Ive always been a Romo supporter. So its not really news to me that he's played well. I expected him to.
I agree. I think most people kept forgetting that he was still a young QB, even though he was not necessarily a young player in the league.

Quote:
And give your trainer a raise. He's the best trainer in football. Has been there since the SB years of the 90s if I recall correctly, and the Cowboys are almost always one of the healthiest teams in the league.

That is one fact that usually goes unnoticed, and its soooo integral to having a good season.
Jurasik is a good one.

Quote:
Quick question. If theres no CBA, you can cut any player without any cap ramifications right? Do you think Roy Williams gets cut if theres no CBA? While he had a good game, I think it would be better for the long term future if you guys let him go. Oggletree seems like he can give you just as much as Roy, and he's cheaper and can still develop further.
The thing is RW has a guaranteed bonus of $9 million this march. So he's due that even if he's cut. I think he keeps him at least one more year. And frankly, if RW can just give us what he gave Saturday, he's worth keeping because he's got a good attitude. I do agree that Ogletree looks like he may have something so I want to see more of this kid for sure!

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
For what its worth, I like your 3rd string TE more than Martellus Bennet. Bennet has been very underwhelming this year. For all his physical ability, he doesn't show it on the field.
As much as I hate to say it because I'm a big fan of Bennett's potential, I think you're right.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:50 AM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
As much as I hate to say it because I'm a big fan of Bennett's potential, I think you're right.
I keep trying to remind myself that Bennett's only 21. The potential is there, I'm hoping he just "gets it". Vernon Davis anyone?!?!! Not comparing the two at all, but it's just not clicking for Bennett yet...and I hope it does before he finds himself out of a job....that's stretching it...out of a Cowboys uniform.
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:00 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing is. Bennett gets open. He is a good blocker. I'd say as good as witten actually. You never see him getting blown up. And although he is never in one on one situations TE really shouldn't be in those positions anyways. His hands this year I think have lead to Romo losing confidence in him. Once he has had the ball in his hands he has also been dynamic. I think this is just a classic case of not enough balls to go around. He would blossom on a team like Cincy. Kind of a shame we didn't take the 2nd and move on...although I understand the thought process behind it.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote