Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

Old 12-30-2008, 10:23 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, not bad. I'm having trouble finding any I disagree with. It's sad that Tait wasn't so hot this year and he's still the best RT in the division....

You could always put Ryan Cook in there and get a rise out of the Viking fans, lol
Old 12-30-2008, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep the last two spots on the line were easily the hardest to decide on.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gosder was actually a bright spot at RT. Played well, especially as the season went on. Interior line and Backus were the problem. But I'd still give it to Tait because of the Lions record.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the jared allen play was awesome great

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
the jared allen play was awesome great
Don't like to see anyone get injured. It just made Allen angry and when the Hulk gets angry nobody can stop him. Not even super stud Jeff Backus.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Cherilus should get the nod over Tait at RT.

And that was a legal block on Allen. Was it necessary? No, but I bet Cherilus though the QB was a whole lot closer to the play then he actually was. Also, I would have loved to see Gosder beat the **** out of Allen. Not to mention Allen is dirty as hell as well.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I think Cherilus should get the nod over Tait at RT.

And that was a legal block on Allen. Was it necessary? No, but I bet Cherilus though the QB was a whole lot closer to the play then he actually was. Also, I would have loved to see Gosder beat the **** out of Allen. Not to mention Allen is dirty as hell as well.
Allen is not THAT dirty. He always plays hard. That is just what Gosder was doing and I do not fault him for trying to block Allen.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Allen is not THAT dirty. He always plays hard. That is just what Gosder was doing and I do not fault him for trying to block Allen.
I would agree with you in most cases, but my hate for Allen rivals that of any other player in the NFC north.

Old 12-30-2008, 09:42 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like it. Is Tait really the best RT though? That's sad.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I would agree with you in most cases, but my hate for Allen rivals that of any other player in the NFC north.
I don't like him one bit either. However, I hate Bobby Wade 100x more.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kinda like Jared Allen, except for that whole drinking and driving thing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cant really argue with it at all.

and for all you that hate jared allen, he's still one of the best defensive ends in the league, so suck on that one for a while
Old 01-05-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
narf029
Rookie

narf029 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.narf029 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't hate Allen, and he does play more hard than dirty, but with the way he consistently beat the **** out of quarterback's knees I thought it was fitting for Cherilus to take a legal shot on his knees. I noticed none of Allen's hits merited any fines after that play this season.
narf029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by russie View Post
cant really argue with it at all.

and for all you that hate jared allen, he's still one of the best defensive ends in the league, so suck on that one for a while
I don't disagree, he's a great player. But I still despise him.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I don't like him one bit either. However, I hate Bobby Wade 100x more.
Don't mention Wade to Bears fans. I still get sick to my stomach when I think about when he fumbled about 72 punts in one game.

Old 01-16-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
bendert58
Rookie

bendert58 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Gould and Longwell over Hanson?!? Can't you throw the Lions a bone? He's been the best player on the team since Barry hung up the cleats.
bendert58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Aaron Rodgers
QB2: Kyle Orton [actually has earned my respect several times]

RB: Adrian Peterson
RB2: Matt Forte [besides Peterson, sea of mediocrity]

FB: Tony Richardson

WR1: Calvin Johnson
WR2: Greg Jennings
WR3: Donald Driver [thought about Hester, not quite though]

TE: Donald Lee
TE: Greg Olsen (tie)

LT: Bryant McKinnie
LT2: Chad Clifton [other 3 LTs suck, Clifton was good but hit a wall in 08]

RT: Ryan Cook [both of these guys are bums]
RT2: John Tait

LG: Steve Hutchinson
LG2: Daryn Colledge

RG: Jason Spitz
RG2: Anthony Harrera [could go either order]

C: Olin Kreutz
C2: Matt Birk [almost a tie]

DE: Aaron Kampman
DE: Jared Allen
DE2: Adewale Ogunleye

DT: Pat Williams
DT: Tommie Harris
DT2: Kevin Williams

ILB: Brian Urlacher
ILB2: Nick Barnett [very close to EJ Henderson]

OLB: Lance Briggs
OLB: Chad Greenway
OLB2: AJ Hawk

CB: Charles Woodson
CB: Al Harris
CB2: Antoine Winfield [wish I could have included 1 or 2 Bears CBs]

FS: Nick Collins
FS2: Mike Brown [I just like him better than M Williams]

SS: Darren Sharper
SS2: Atari Bigby [best of the worst, poor 2008]

K: Robbie Gould
K2: Mason Crosby

P: Brad Maynard
P2: Chris Kluwe

KR: Devin Hester
KR2: Will Blackmon [best of the worst]

I was bored, wrote this up kind of fast

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Slow news lately in the NFC North, so I thought this could cheer us up! (or 3/4 of us)

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
NIMV
Rookie

NIMV hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

HEAD COACH: Brad Childress

OFFENSE

QB: Brett Favre
FB: Naufahu Tahi
WR: Donald Driver
OL: Bryant McKinnie
OL: Steve Hutchinson
OL: Olin Kreutz
OL: Robert Garza
OL: Phil Loadholt
TE: Visanthe Shiancoe
WR: Sidney Rice

RESERVES: Aaron Rodgers,Jay Cutler,Ryan Grant,Matt Forte,Greg Jennings,
Calvin Johnson,Greg Olsen,Chris Williams,Stephen Peterman,John Sullivan.

DEFENSE

DL: Jared Allen
DL: Kevin Williams
DL: Pat Williams
DL: Cullen Jenkins
LB: Lance Briggs
LB: Nick Barnett
LB: Chad Greenway
DB: Charles Woodson
DB: Atari Bigby
DB: Nick Collins
DB: Cedric Griffin

RESERVES: Ray Edwards,Ryan Pickett,Clay Matthews,EJ Henderson,
Zachary Bowman,Louis Delmas.

SPECIAL TEAMS

K: Ryan Longwell
LS: Patrick Mannelly
KR/PR: Percy Harvin
Old 01-06-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIMV View Post
HEAD COACH: Brad Childress

OFFENSE

QB: Brett Favre
FB: Naufahu Tahi
WR: Donald Driver
OL: Bryant McKinnie
OL: Steve Hutchinson
OL: Olin Kreutz
OL: Robert Garza
OL: Phil Loadholt
TE: Visanthe Shiancoe
WR: Sidney Rice

RESERVES: Aaron Rodgers,Jay Cutler,Ryan Grant,Matt Forte,Greg Jennings,
Calvin Johnson,Greg Olsen,Chris Williams,Stephen Peterman,John Sullivan.

DEFENSE

DL: Jared Allen
DL: Kevin Williams
DL: Pat Williams
DL: Cullen Jenkins
LB: Lance Briggs
LB: Nick Barnett
LB: Chad Greenway
DB: Charles Woodson
DB: Atari Bigby
DB: Nick Collins
DB: Cedric Griffin

RESERVES: Ray Edwards,Ryan Pickett,Clay Matthews,EJ Henderson,
Zachary Bowman,Louis Delmas.

SPECIAL TEAMS

K: Ryan Longwell
LS: Patrick Mannelly
KR/PR: Percy Harvin
I know there are only 4 teams but seriously you're gonna put Jay Cutler on here?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:44 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he should be good behind an OL that doesnt try to resemble swiss cheese, and he is still #3 on that list so ease up

also Zack Bowman doesnt deserve to be on any list. he was horrible. Tillman was alot better

Old 01-07-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Lionsin2011

Louis Delmas soon
Old 01-07-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
he should be good behind an OL that doesnt try to resemble swiss cheese, and he is still #3 on that list so ease up

also Zack Bowman doesnt deserve to be on any list. he was horrible. Tillman was alot better
Tillman was better than Bowman at what? Forcing fumbles I guess. Id take Rodgers of Favre. That should be a 2 QB team. Kreutz and Garza should not be on that list. We have the worst pass blocking and run blocking OL.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Tillman was better than Bowman at what? Forcing fumbles I guess. Id take Rodgers of Favre. That should be a 2 QB team. Kreutz and Garza should not be on that list. We have the worst pass blocking and run blocking OL.
Bowman was the target every ******* game. U always heard the color guys
talking about the QBs throwing it to the side of Bowman, hearing Bowman making the tackle and it was always Bowman who was picked on

Old 01-13-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
cotts1
Rookie

cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

homer list.....Calvin Johnson is easily the best WR in the division......Atari Bigby lololololol, yea ok buddy. Nick Collins and Louis Delmas are the two best safeties (i know they technically play the same position but it's kinda irrelevant here, plus I'm sure both could play SS if needed).
cotts1 is offline   Reply With Quote