Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: Best NFC East DB?
Asante Samuel, CB, Philadelphia 28 37.33%
Corey Webster, CB, New York 24 32.00%
Sheldon Brown, CB, Philadelphia 14 18.67%
Carlos Rogers, CB, Washington 1 1.33%
Other (please indicate who) 8 10.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar3112 View Post
im a cowboys fan, but lets be real. asante was supposed to have help over the top by sheldon and i think thats why he gave some cushion in case of an underthrown ball.
Not to mention they pretty much had back up safeties playing behind them all game.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing I really enjoyed was Mike Jenkins being scored on twice, Mike Jenkins being shoved by Maclin into Jason Peters and Mike Jenkins getting a football to the face and busting his lip. Did I mention I dislike him?
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His fumbled lateral when they should have been playing it safe pissed me off. It actually made me more angry than I was previously even though it was technically a positive play for the eagles.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
One thing I really enjoyed was Mike Jenkins being scored on twice, Mike Jenkins being shoved by Maclin into Jason Peters and Mike Jenkins getting a football to the face and busting his lip. Did I mention I dislike him?
lol yes, that pick he had was a result of a poor throw and poor route.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On that play I walked out of the room in disgust and said "I can't watch this anymore." and then all of a sudden I heard all the Cowboys fans yell "NO!" and I sprinted back to see what was happening.

It was odd dealing with well mannered Cowboys fans with sportsmanship, we got into debates on who had the worse coach and stuff like that.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
lol yes, that pick he had was a result of a poor throw and poor route.
Keep your hands off Earl Thomas! I would cry if he was a Giant, having to deal with him and Kenny would suck! I <3 CC Brown!
Old 01-10-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funniest play of the night was seeing the football bounce off of Asante Samuel's face. LMAO!!! Couldn't stop rolling!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Keep your hands off Earl Thomas! I would cry if he was a Giant, having to deal with him and Kenny would suck! I <3 CC Brown!
NOPE!! EARL IS MINE

EDIT: KP is still not cleared up on his situation (chronic arthritis in his knee i believe), would be a heartbreaker to see him not be able to play again.

CC Brown might be worse than Roy Williams (safety), contrary to belief it is possible to be worse than the "man amongst boys" as he called himself once upon a time.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-10-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Funniest play of the night was seeing the football bounce off of Asante Samuel's face. LMAO!!! Couldn't stop rolling!
lol, at points in the game i couldnt decide who i actually wanted to root for, but its fun to see players make a fool of themselves, i mean especially dallas players because apparently "miles austin is god" and "mike jenkins is the best Dallas corner since Deion Sanders". But then again all of us fans do it, a year or two back i felt sick of all the giant homerism and repetition of ideas.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-11-2010, 06:35 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
******* hilarious. Then, he looks at his hands like he can't believe he dropped it.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:21 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
I also distinctly remember Austin running past Asante and drawing a penalty on Brown to set up TD #1.

Let us be real, the Eagles CB are good but not to the level of noise on this board. They benefit from a blitz happy scheme.
And Jenkins doesn't? I'm a Jenkins fan, but that game doesn't help your case. He was beat several times in that game.

And blitzing goes both ways. You get put on an island and if the pressure is picked up, youre toast.

The truth is, no CB in our division had a shut down year this year. Including Jenkins.

I think as has been stated, moving forward the best in the future may be Jenkins and Terrell Thomas. Although I'm still a big believer in CWeb. He is a pure man coverage CB who was put in Cover 2 this year. And he had a knee injury. He'll bounce back next year if we get a good DC. And its not like he had a bad year either. He was still damn good this year.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:59 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

just like the superbowl against the giants, he had the game in his hands and it went right through.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote: