Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 01-01-2010, 05:30 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, we got our ass TOOK last night. It became hard to watch in the 4th QTR. :(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kiffin to U$C.

**** on a God damn dick our recruiting class will probably be royally ****** now with 2 weeks til signing day.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:22 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still can't get on Volnation, but I'm not sure if I want to. Probably just a bunch of people freaking out.

Oh well, what goes around comes around. I think we dogged Fulmer, and now we get dogged by Kiffin and Co. Lets hope Hamilton does it right this time, recruiting class be damned.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Still can't get on Volnation, but I'm not sure if I want to. Probably just a bunch of people freaking out.

Oh well, what goes around comes around. I think we dogged Fulmer, and now we get dogged by Kiffin and Co. Lets hope Hamilton does it right this time, recruiting class be damned.
If you were AD, who would be your first 5 calls?
Old 01-12-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
If you were AD, who would be your first 5 calls?
1. Phillip Fulmer - If he's not got a coaching job lined up, then ask him to come on in some administrative capacity to help find a new guy.

2. Will Muschamp - You gotta make the calls, even if the shot isn't as good. 'Champ may be the future, but who knows when Mack Brown retires? The resources at Tennessee and the SEC stage rivals what Texas and the Big 12 provide. It's just recruiting at Texas is sooo much easier, since the in-state talent funnels in there.

3. Jim Harbaugh - Another call ya gotta make. He's the hottest name in coaching, so offer him whatever it takes. UT will have a lot of USC money to throw at the next coach, so money isn't an issue. I don't see Stanford being able to keep up with USC, Oregon, Washington, and UCLA long term. We'll give him a bathroom on every hallway on every floor if he wants.

4. John Gruden - He's got UT ties, and I think would do good in college. Gotta buy out his ESPN contract, which wouldn't be an issue, and he's a big name who could help save the class. His intensity would help in recruiting too.

5. Gary Patterson/Chris Peterson/Skip Holtz - All have done well at their non-BCS schools, and have shown the ability to build winning programs.

How 'bout you Voodoo?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, is there any other sport where the coach can truly **** over an entire school without any real reprocussions?

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the Mother ******* hell?????? I am pissed beyond words right now. **** **** **** ****. Are we going to lose the class? **** Kiffin. Biggest cheap shot in the history of sports, slimeball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

My top 5 candidates would be...

1) Muschamp

2) Harbaugh

3) Gary Patterson

4) Skip Holtz

5) Rick Stockstill ;)

I'm willing to bet Kippy Brown will get a fair shot to interview for it as well.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need a big name to save the class. Harbaugh, Muschamp, Holtz, Gruden maybe even Mike Leech if worst comes to worst.

Quote:
Old 01-12-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I was high on Leach last year, but I wouldn't touch him with a 10 ft. pole right now.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

No way in hell we can hire Leech now. This hire needs to be relatively safe.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I was high on Leach last year, but I wouldn't touch him with a 10 ft. pole right now.
Just throwing it out their if worst comes to worst. Gruden would be my choice. I think we have a better shot than any other school but then it is only a matter of time until the nfl comes calling and we are out a head coach agian.

Quote:
Old 01-12-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I think if worse comes to worst, David Cutcliffe is our ace in the hole.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think if worse comes to worst, David Cutcliffe is our ace in the hole.
I forgot about Cutcliffe, would be a good hire, but we still need to try and go after a bigger name.

Quote:
Old 01-13-2010, 12:38 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly if I'm you guys, I stay clear of Harbaugh to avoid another situation like this if Rich Rod struggles this year. The new Michigan AD is good friends with Harbaugh and he'll be the first call for head coach in my opinion.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Honestly if I'm you guys, I stay clear of Harbaugh to avoid another situation like this if Rich Rod struggles this year. The new Michigan AD is good friends with Harbaugh and he'll be the first call for head coach in my opinion.
True.

But right now it sounds like Muschamp is our number one.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:41 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Muschamp is solid no doubt. Besides I'm bias, I want Harbaugh for Michigan :D and well if we ever play you guys again, hopefully he doesn't forget that 45-17 beatdown you guys gave us. ;)

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:35 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Where is Pit Bull when ya need him? ;)

Here's Mike Hamilton and Kippy Brown's presser (radio feed): http://tonybasilio.com/vhm_chalk_box.php

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kiffin is a weasel. I hope he destroys USC. Kiffin better not step foot in this state again, unless he brings some serious body armor....I hope we get Muschamp but as soon as Mac Brown leaves he will be back to Texas and we will be back to where we are now

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't worry about the Harbaugh to Michigan or Muschamp to Texas or Georgia possibilities. We have to make a big name hire to help keep this class. Remember Michigan was supposedly Les Miles's dream job and he turned that down to stay at LSU. Muschamp or Harbaugh could do the same thing. I'm all for one of the two.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sorry vol fans kiffin is a piece of **** douche bag... not like i didnt already think that though, looks like my pirates are about to lose skip to ******* usf as well ****!
Old 01-13-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Hawk, you need to change your sig quote ASAP.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I just wanna say how awesome we are. Doughie is ranked 36th in rep, Voodoo is 13th, and I'm 6th.

We are gooood. We are real gooooood. Hey everybody! Come see how good we are!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

36th? sounds about right.

Quote:
Old 01-14-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

werd how do you check that stuff haha