Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-12-2010, 07:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go with the Host. (Gwoemul)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
ATTN:

someone recommend a movie or two for me.
I really liked Up in the Air. Its available on the internet already because of award season.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Go with the Host. (Gwoemul)
MOTH is a smart man (okay not really but he's right here).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Picked this up cheap on Blu-Ray after Christmas and just watched it. Such a badass movie. Overall, just really solid. Jennifer Connelly is an underrated hottie as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I <3 Blood Diamond.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peter Sarsgaard apparently to play the villain in upcoming green lantern movie

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:06 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk View Post
Peter Sarsgaard apparently to play the villain in upcoming green lantern movie
Did this villain have a name, perhaps? Sinestro? Parralax?

Anyways, thats fantastic news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
MOTH is a smart man (okay not really but he's right here).
hmmmm

We've been agreeing a little too much recently.

Oh and as for Jennifer Connelly...I honestly had no idea she was married to Paul Bettany until like two days ago. It kind of blew my mind.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-12-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually I think I've seen some scenes from The Host.

I was asking for recommendations for library DVD catches. I got Being John Malkovich, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Blade Runner.

gonna be awesomesauce

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Actually I think I've seen some scenes from The Host.

I was asking for recommendations for library DVD catches. I got Being John Malkovich, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Blade Runner.

gonna be awesomesauce
**** to the yes. The other two are great flicks as well.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sherlock Holmes was good. Not a "great" movie per se, but very enjoyable.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I watched ESoSM the other day for the first time in a long time the other day, actually. God I hate Elijah Wood in that movie.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-12-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Eternal Sunshine but you still need to watch The Host dammit. The ending is one of my favorites of the decade.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Only bad thing about it, is that they screwed up the CG fire at the end. I dont know if you know what I mean specifically, but anyway, I read that some bad take actually made it into the final movie. That movie is amazing, though...even something like that doesnt detract from the final product. Love it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-12-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I was just told that the "Dear John" movie looks really good and incredibly cute.

I want to stab someone.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
So, I was just told that the "Dear John" movie looks really good and incredibly cute.

I want to stab someone.
Has anyone else seen the Dear John ad on Facebook? It's titled "Be Her MVP" and targeted at guys to take their girlfriends to it.

I about threw up.

(actually I could be wrong if it was Dear John)

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-12-2010, 09:22 PM    (permalink
singe_101
Rookie

singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AVS Forum, Tier 0 Blu-ray (ultimate picture quality)
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1168342
Have seen: Kung Fu Panda
Wall-E
Monsters, Inc.
Up
Dragon Hunters
Tell No One
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, by mom's request
Monsters, Inc., from mom lol
Baraka
Ratatouille

Wish list: Man on Fire
Sin City, again

I enjoyed Baraka, Tell No One, and Dragon Hunters if anyone is wondering.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could probably add this character to the list...

Just watched it and it was hilarious. Not nearly as good as Borat, which is probably my favorite comedy of the decade, but it had some side splitting moments... the swingers part, "You're doing a great job. Great job." or "Look into my eyes. Come on, focus."

"I gave him a traditional African name... OJ."
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bruno sucked so bad. The swinger scene was the only really funny part of the whole movie.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Bruno sucked so bad. The swinger scene was the only really funny part of the whole movie.
Why don't you tell us all how much you liked Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Why don't you tell us all how much you liked Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel?
Why has that movie made so much money.. it makes me want to commit genocide.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
American Moviegoers are in serious need of a spankin'

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ATTN:

someone recommend a movie or two for me.
The Royal Tanenbaums.

On that I have been on quite the Wes Anderson binge. I have seen the Royal Tanenbaums, Rushmore and Fantastic Mr. Fox all in the past two days

Last edited by Chucky : 01-12-2010 at 10:53 PM.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:01 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

I just saw Blade Runner (finally).

my mind = blown

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-13-2010, 01:00 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have that same feeling about lots of things people do.

Also, back to my aforementioned anger over the movie Dear John. I've only seen the previews like 5000 times, and my immediate problem with the story line is thus (besides being utterly terrible all around): The chick is pissed at the guy because he has to leave for duty. Now, if this was some long time bf like from high school and he just up and enlisted, yes, it would be plausible that she would be upset when he leaves. But no. They meet randomly, I'm assuming during the summer or possibly if he's on leave, and he has to report/return for duty. Somehow it's his fault that all of a sudden he has to leave for duty, like he should have had the foresight to have realized he'd meet some idiotic girl who would get pissed at him for it (actually plausible, because that's all girls).

Now if this wasn't enough, I've actually been told by girls that they have no problem with this, because they would feel the same way.

What. The. ****.

Thus, my rant comes full circle, and why the earth needs a new plague.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote