Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-10-2006, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Might Ducks 1 although I love them all.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 06:17 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its gotta be D2.l

just a note: Julie "The Cat" Gaffney is a terrible goalie
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:39 AM    (permalink
psub10champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Its gotta be D2.l

BLASPHEMY!!!

C'mon, she made hat second movie. What about the final shot???? Did it go in or did she save it???

I'm sorry, but I just angered myself by saying that. That was ********. Did it go in or no???? Gee, maybe if it is in the net or it's coming out of the net it's a goal, otherwise, you didn't score. Reterdedness
Old 05-10-2006, 12:16 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psub10champs
Quote:
Its gotta be D2.l

BLASPHEMY!!!

C'mon, she made hat second movie. What about the final shot???? Did it go in or did she save it???

I'm sorry, but I just angered myself by saying that. That was ***********. Did it go in or no???? Gee, maybe if it is in the net or it's coming out of the net it's a goal, otherwise, you didn't score. Reterdedness
you can't see the back of the goal from the other side of the ice chief. IT'S A MOVIE AND THEY DID IT FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT!!!

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 07:54 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
Quote:
Its gotta be D2.l

BLASPHEMY!!!

I'm sorry, but I just angered myself by saying that. That was ***********. Did it go in or no???? Gee, maybe if it is in the net or it's coming out of the net it's a goal, otherwise, you didn't score. Reterdedness
you can't see the back of the goal from the other side of the ice chief. IT'S A MOVIE AND THEY DID IT FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT!!!
That's why it is dumb. I like Miracle and Mystery Alaska much better than that crap cuz it is realistic.
Old 05-10-2006, 08:37 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Julie "the Cat" isn't a terrible goalie...but we all can agree she's no Goldberg.

BTW, is it just me or did the Iceland's top player in D2 and the Eden Hall varsity's goalie were the same actor?
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:49 PM    (permalink
psub10champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV
BTW, is it just me or did the Iceland's top player in D2 and the Eden Hall varsity's goalie were the same actor?
Yes it's him, Scott Whyte.

Play's Gunner Stahl in D2 and Scott (goalie) in D3
Old 05-10-2006, 09:58 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV
Yes it's him, Scott Whyte.

Play's Gunner Stahl in D2 and Scott (goalie) in D3
Gunner Stahl was the only guy I liked in any Mighty Ducks movie.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Fogartynyy2789
Veteran

Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

D2 for the fact that somehow Trinidad and Tobago had a hockey team.

Penn State basketball wins this decade- 0.
Fogartynyy2789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 12:09 AM    (permalink

Looks like D2 wins by a close margin. Although the poll is still going on.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:33 AM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogartynyy2789
I doubt anyone there has seen a hockey puck.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:02 AM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogartynyy2789
I doubt anyone there has seen a hockey puck.
or even ice

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 07:05 AM    (permalink
Rocketman

LOve all three of them but im going with the original.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:23 AM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know, all I know is that I love ur avy :D

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 12:32 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Despite Danman's body size he's more lke Julie The Cat in #2. He's got boobs, is a great goaltender (how the world allows him to do the splits on the ice is a mystery to me, and is constantly bitching. (Not that she did, but this danman bitches about everything.)
I only bitched at u once, and that is cuz you ****** up and you know. You blew the game.