Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-12-2010, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The 2010 Big 10 Thread

New year, one where Michigan makes a bowl game!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:48 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just getting the thread subscription for now. I will say Michigan needs to go at least 8-4 during the season for me to have any hope for RichRod. And one of those wins, IMO, MUST be Notre Dame, I think for obvious reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Just getting the thread subscription for now. I will say Michigan needs to go at least 8-4 during the season for me to have any hope for RichRod. And one of those wins, IMO, MUST be Notre Dame, I think for obvious reasons.
Michigan State is another must-win.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Michigan goes 9-3 but their three losses are Notre Dame, Michigan State, and Ohio State than I'm not confident Rod is a lock to be coach in 2011.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:41 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Michigan State is another must-win.
I certainly agree. The reason I think ND is an absolute must win, gotta have it game, is it's going to be Brian Kelly's first year, bringing a new system, with a first year starter that's likely to miss spring practice. For two seasons now, and on into a third, we've been hearing/saying that "Rod just needs his players," and "it takes time to install the system," and "we had no experience." Now I don't really disagree with all that, but if Michigan loses to ND under Kelly, who's basically facing the same issues (possibly to a lesser degree, nothing could be as bad as Sherideath/Threet/Coner), or honestly even finishes with a worse record or lower in the polls, That's going to raise some massive questions about RichRod's future at Michigan.

And of course I agree with PL. I'd also throw Penn State into the mix as well. Even though they might not be a "true" rival, they were a team Michigan had seemed almost incapable of losing to for so many years, and we've been massacred by them the last two seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking forward to losing in another Insight Bowl.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Penn State's season might be long, but I think they'll end up winning 8 games. They'll have to rely on their running game a lot. The front 7 will be young, but could be very talented.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From the last thread:

It's never too early to think about 2010!!! I'll probably edit this when the 2010 thread is up, but I felt like looking ahead to next year. I'll finish the write-ups later. I got sleepy.

1) Ohio State

-Barring any unexpected junior declarements OSU will return practically everyone next year, with Kurt Coleman being the biggest loss. They will, and should be, the clear #1 next year.

Key Losses: Thaddeus Gibson, DE- Kurt Coleman, S- Ray Small-PR, Austin Spitler-LB
Top returners: Terrelle Pryor, QB- Cameron Heyward, DL, Brandon Saine, RB- Justin Boren, G

2) Wisconsin

-Wisconsin was a bit of a surprise team last year, and if John Clay returns they should be even better in 2010. Schofield and Graham were both key players in '09, but there should be enough talent to pick up the slack, particularly if Tolzein and Toon continue to improve. This pick is highly dependent upon Clay returning though.

Key Losses: O'Brien Schofield, DE- Garrett Graham, TE- Chris Maragos, DB- Jaevery McFadden, LB
Key Returners: John Clay, RB- John Moffit, G- Jay Valai, DB- Chris Borland, LB-Scott Tolzein, QB- Nick Toon, WR

3) Iowa

-Next up is Iowa, which loses quite a bit more than OSU and Wisconsin, but returns a fair amount as well. A few mediocre recruiting classes could inhibit their ability to make up the difference in 2010. The offensive line takes a big hit and the loss of Angerer and Edds hurts as well. If Clayborn declares, they dip more. The defense should be top notch again, but Stanzi will need to improve. Iowa and Wisconsin are real close to me, I could go either way.

Key Losses: Dace Richardson, G- Bryan Bulaga, OT- Amari Spievey, CB-Tony Moeaki, TE- Rafael Eubanks, C- A.J. Edds, LB- Kyle Calloway, OT
Key Returners: Adrian Clayborn, DE- Tyler Sash, S- Brett Greenwood, DB, Derrell Johnson-Koulianos, WR

4) Penn State

- Penn State loses a ton, and it'll be interested to see how quickly they can fill the gaps.

Key Losses: Darryl Clark, QB- Navorro Bowman, LB - Jarred Odrick, DT- Sean Lee, LB- Dennis Landolt, OT- Josh Hull, LB
Key Returners: Steve Wisniewski, C-Evan Royster, RB - Derek Moye, WR- Drew Astorino, DB- Jack Crawford, DL

5) Michigan State

-Michigan State was a big dissapointment in 2009, but outside of Blair White the core of the team is still in-tact. Kirk Cousins should improve in his 2nd year, and has the tools around him to make some noise. The defense is still a big question mark, so hopefully Greg Jones returns.

Key Losses: Blair White, WR- Joel Nitchman, C- Trevor Anderson, DE- Jeremy Ware, CB
Key Returners: Greg Jones, LB- Kirk Cousins, QB- Keshawn Martin, WR- Charlie Gantt, TE- Joel Foreman, G- Chris Rucker, CB

6) Purdue

Key Losses: Joey Elliot, QB- David Pender, CB- Brandon King, CB- Mike Neal, DT
Key Returners: Robert Marve, QB- Ralph Bolden, RB- Keith Smith, WR- Ryan Kerrigan, DE- Kyle Adams

7) Michigan

Key Losses: Brandon Graham, DE- Donovan Warren, CB- Zoltan Mesko, P- Brandon Minor, RB, Stevie Brown, LB
Key Returners- Tate Forcier, QB- Denard Robinson, QB- Roy Roundtree, WR- Ryan VanBergen, DT, Obi Ezeh, LB

8) Minnesota

Key Losses: Eric Decker, WR- Lee Campbell, LB- Traye Simmons, CB- Nick Tow-Arnett, TE
Key Returners: Adam Weber, QB- Marquies Gray, QB- Duane Bennett- RB, Kim Royston, S- Kyle Theret, S

9) Illinois

Key Losses: Arrelious Benn, WR- Juice Williams, QB- Jon Asamoah, G
Key Returners: Mikel LeShoure, RB- Clay Nurse, DL-Jason Ford, RB- Corey Liget, DL

10) Northwestern

Key Losses: Mike Kafka, QB- Correy Wootton-DE, Zeke Markshausen, WR- Sherrick McMannis, CB, Brad Phillips, S
Key Returners: Vince Browne, DE- Quentin Davis, LB- Al Nutter, OL

11) Indiana

Key Losses: Jammie Kirlew, DE- Greg Middleton, DE- Ray Fisher, CB- Matt Mayberry, LB- Rodger Saffold, OT
Key Returners: Tandon Doss, WR- Ben Chappell, QB- Demarlo Belcher, WR- Darius Willis, RB

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still am a fervent believer that Tolzien is not good. I know he had a solid season in his first year starting, but I will never believe he makes good decisions to be a good QB. At least Americanzi when **** goes haywire, it's because he makes terrible throws, not terrible decisions.

Maybe it's just because I still can't get over Tolzien throwing 7 picks against my HS. Which was awesome btw.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Key Returners- Obi Ezeh, LB
Hahahahahahahahahhahahaha.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wisconsin is going to have Rose Bowl expectations and I'm not sure they can get there unless they can find someone to replace Schofield as a big time pass rusher and help hide some of our weaknesses in the secondary.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Key Returnees for Michigan

QB Tate Forcier
WR Roy Roundtree
WR Martavious Odoms
WR Daryl Stonum (for kick return purposes)
OG Patrick Omameh
OG Steve Schilling
OC Dave Molk (let's hope it's with a functional knee)

DT Mike Martin
DE/DT Ryan Van Bergen
OLB Craig Roh
CB/S Troy Woolfolk

Yes, our defense sucks.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

QB Tate Forcier
WR Roy Roundtree
WR Martavious Odoms
OG Patrick Omameh
OG Steve Schilling

DT Mike Martin
DE/DT Ryan Van Bergen
OLB Craig Roh
CB/S Troy Woolfolk

Yes, our defense sucks.
The real question is, will you still not cover the TE? It seems like a solid gameplan, I think it should be employed. ;)
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As an Big Ten outsider looking in, it seems to me that the winner of the Iowa/Ohio State game will win the Big Ten. Not like that statement is going out on a limb much in predicting the Big Ten champ.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

QB Tate Forcier
WR Roy Roundtree
WR Martavious Odoms
OG Patrick Omameh
OG Steve Schilling

DT Mike Martin
DE/DT Ryan Van Bergen
OLB Craig Roh
CB/S Troy Woolfolk

Yes, our defense sucks.
Martin doesn't suck. He's a monster.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
The real question is, will you still not cover the TE? It seems like a solid gameplan, I think it should be employed. ;)
Don't you fret. We haven't covered the TE since 1997.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Martin doesn't suck. He's a monster.
Martin is good. Roh looks like he'll be good, as do RVB and Woolfolk. The rest are absurdly unproven or have proven to suck. Obi Ezeh, Jonas Mouton, Jordan Kovacs, Mike Williams, Brandon Smith and Kevin Leach all proved that the suck. Actually, to project UM's starting defense (for now)...

DE- Ryan Van Bergen (decent)
NT- Will Campbell (unproven)
DT- Mike Martin (decent)
OLB- Craig Roh (decent)
ILB- Jonas Mouton (TEH SUCKZ)
ILB- Kevin Leach/Obi Ezeh/J.B Fitzgerald (sucks, sucks, unproven)
OLB- Brandin Hawthorne/Isaiah Bell/Mike Jones (unproven x 3)
CB- Justin Turner (unproven)
FS- Marvin Robinson (unproven)
SS- Vlad Emilien (unproven)
CB- J.T Floyd (sucks)

Nothing really awe-inspiring here.

Last edited by Sniper : 01-12-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Has Roh gained any weight? When I saw him in high school, he looked to be 220 max.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Has Roh gained any weight? When I saw him in high school, he looked to be 220 max.
I don't know. I think he played at 230-235 last year. Is it sad that he was arguably our second-best coverage LB last year? I say yes.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know. I think he played at 230-235 last year. Is it sad that he was arguably our second-best coverage LB last year? I say yes.
considering he was a guy many thought would RS to bulk up to play DE and one of our other LBs was recruited as a CB and played 3 years at safety? yes.

And I don't think Kevin Leach sucks Sniper. He's not great, but he isn't gonna make the mistakes like Ezeh and Mouton.
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino13 View Post
And I don't think Kevin Leach sucks Sniper. He's not great, but he isn't gonna make the mistakes like Ezeh and Mouton.
Ok, let's put it this way. Compared to Ezeh and Mouton, Leach is adequate. By D-1 standards, he's not good.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
DT- Mike Martin (decent)
OLB- Craig Roh (decent)
CB- J.T Floyd (sucks)

This looks like a 2nd string Michigan defense.
Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Michigan fans think Ezeh sucks, but he was a big part of the team last year, which is why I listed him.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't you fret. We haven't covered the TE since 1997.

Martin is good. Roh looks like he'll be good, as do RVB and Woolfolk. The rest are absurdly unproven or have proven to suck. Obi Ezeh, Jonas Mouton, Jordan Kovacs, Mike Williams, Brandon Smith and Kevin Leach all proved that the suck. Actually, to project UM's starting defense (for now)...

DT- Mike Martin (decent)
OLB- Craig Roh (decent)
CB- J.T Floyd (sucks)

Missing Woolfolk, who will be our "veteran" in the secondary. I sure hope Turner is as good as advertised.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I know Michigan fans think Ezeh sucks, but he was a big part of the team last year, which is why I listed him.
he may have been a big part of the team... but he still sucked. Can't cover, can't blitz, can't shed a block. But he can tackle 10 yards down the field.
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:40 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

time for another 6-6 year for the gophers, yeah buddy!
prock is offline   Reply With Quote